Jstar's Treasure Trove

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
You mean I CAN'T have both a half-wolf busty shortstack with a pricess complex AND a harem of corrupted fem lupines? Bummer.:negativeman:
Maybe you can, but she just won't like you/exacerbate her princess complex if you do? Or so I'm hoping

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Maybe you can, but she just won't like you/exacerbate her princess complex if you do? Or so I'm hoping
Nope. Emphasis added:
doing her task is mutually exclusive with another captain's task whose reward lets you turn the wolfmen in the den into wolfbabes.
And here:
Olivia.png

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
You get a unique sex scene for beating her, and doing her task is mutually exclusive with another captain's task whose reward lets you turn the wolfmen in the den into wolfbabes.
So just so I understand this right -
If you do the bard's task you get her + wolf dudes (or exile them) at the Wayfort. If you want them genderbent however, you have to do the other captain's task but it locks you out from getting the bard.
If we choose the genderbent lupines is there a unique npc among the genderbent lupines?

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Personally I"m in the hot bard lady camp, imagine not picking aru with wolf ears

Malidica

Mar 18, 2020
You get Asynja, the gender bent version of Jarl Asgeir.
Why have you decided to split the content like this? It seems like an entirely arbitrary choice on the face of it so i'm hoping you have to have some good and interesting reasoning for it...

Reactions: Tarnakus

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
If the reasoning for this is that it is the "pure" and "corruption" ways, then I'm both hands in favor for that. This distinction is often overlooked, but then what's the point of the mechanics of corruption and this meter at all?
It's probably an extremely unpopular opinion, but dividing the available content by pure and corrupt play style is something this game lacks compared to its predecessor. And that was one of the best part.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
If the reasoning for this is that it is the "pure" and "corruption" ways, then I'm both hands in favor for that. This distinction is often overlooked, but then what's the point of the mechanics of corruption and this meter at all?
It's probably an extremely unpopular opinion, but dividing the available content by pure and corrupt play style is something this game lacks compared to its predecessor. And that was one of the best part.
I don't think it will be a Corruption path, though it might. Honestly feel like it could be another event similar to transforming Brint to Brienne or making Vivianne and Jael'yn demonic. It would then be more taking a risk or making an inactive decision. But I could be wrong, it could be more like pushing Liaden and Azzy into the corrupted honey sort of deal. Either way I can't wait for this content.

I am sad I have to give up the bard. I REALLY like the idea of her. But having a bunch of horny and busty wolf ladies I can screw around with at my beck and call at the Wayfort? ...I just can't pass that up. I severely dislike you Jstar for making me choose between piles of floof ladies or a busty shortstack half-floof. XD

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Let my "dirty barbarian" futa Champ show this lil prince how we mean to FUCK in the Marches.
Titty never really takes particular note of you being outsider, or at least in negative light, so I do not know why would you really involve that kind of play with him.

Nakano on other hand... Hehe.
I don't know if you are willing, but to piggyback on that it would be nice to have a few more pitching, maybe a Full or Half Nelson with the champ pitching? And/or having a riding scene where Tetsuya is on top. I think it would round out the relationship a bit more to look more of an "equals in the bedroom" situation. I'm okay with a switch style relationship.
Yeah, Tetsuya riding us would be fun. I like it when guys are eager to do so. It makes it seem like they are just as into it as you are.

Reactions: valkyr42

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
It definitely would be great if we get more scenes like that so players feel they have more options. Though even if we did I probably would still go the bro path since I'm not really into guy on guy romance. Fuckbuddies with a femboy/twink? Sure. Bummer we don't have a fuckbuddy path with Tetsuya, but he doesn't mark me as that kind of guy. More of an all or nothing type.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Oh, I understand that feeling. Personally, I like my guys like I like my girls:I enjoy more romantic, only for you types most of the time.

Still, regarding torwards Tetty being called a twink, I do find it funny how in text he is described as having some muscles to his name, while his bust and the art paint him pretty androginious and, well, dainty.

Same thing with Elyon. Their in game description can not save them from twink aligation.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
It's amusing to know that the most common type of champs that get thrown at Tetsuya are dubious, big-titted ravenettes, considering his frame of reference is A or B cups on average.
tumblr_mm947rfhQG1qe4o1to1_1280.jpg

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Random question, is the corruption of Drifa and the genderbending of the lupines connected at all?

Malidica

Mar 18, 2020
No i agree with this and this was the most likely answer i was expecting but i was still curious enough to hear @Jstar's reasoning cause it didn't seem like a simple and straightforward pure/corrupt split.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I am a little curious where this knowledge comes from
From the fanart he's received and the discussions in the discord. My working theory as to why this is, is because black hair compliments his white hair, he can give femchamps a named child, and he has reactivity to large boobs.

YuriTettypress.jpgSylvestra_and_Tetsuya_MilkyBreastfeed_by_Zenatsu.pngjstar_yui_reverse_ride_ff1a_png.pngIMG_0427.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mouseling

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I am not surprised by his high femChamp interaction since there is no much incentive for male champs to interact with him. I do think that the other two things are something that has less to do with reality and more with the fact that when you are in an insular communities such as discord chat group, the same type of idea and opinion gets regurgitated and accepted as fact. Not to put shade on people there (or on any other tight knitted communities) but that is usually what I notice.

Which does lead in kind of amusing conversations, and what I can only describe as culture shock, when those same people interact with someone that is an outsider. Happened with me and from people here that used discord for example (you and bluebird).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jstar

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
No i agree with this and this was the most likely answer i was expecting but i was still curious enough to hear @Jstar's reasoning cause it didn't seem like a simple and straightforward pure/corrupt split.
To answer your question in a succinct manner, I'll have to delve into spoiler content for the Knot Cave.

In the Knot Cave there's optional content which makes the final boss fight of the dungeon much easier; you can also just beeline and fight the Corrupted Jarl and his coterie while they're at full strength (which is ill-advised). There's multiple ways you can go about this: you can just beat up each of the jarl's captains... there's also the option of cooperating with one of them. In this case, the two captains that are even willing to hear you out is Olivia (The Bard) and Tharsus (The Warlock). Tharsus wants to overthrow Asgeir and become the new jarl; Olivia just wants a cushy gig. Olivia also hates Tharsus because he's the bastard that defeated her adventuring party (she was enslaved, but the jarl promoted her to captain for her skills and to balance the power of his other captains.)

Outside of affecting the final boss fight, if you work with Tharsus, he provides you with the alchemical formulae for his his Eldritch Cauldron (His Pool of Green, Corrupted Goop) which turns the corrupted lupines into ladies. If you work with Olivia, she goes to the Wayfort Mess Hall and sets up shop as a local Bard. The problem, however, is that both of their tasks are mutually exclusive, and so are their rewards: Olivia wants you to deal with the other captains, Tharsus and Refnir; Tharsus wants you to deal with Olivia and Refnir. You see the problem here?

If you fight Tharsus before he can give his notes to you, he makes a villainous escape, taking his papers with him. If you fight and defeat Olivia, she manages to slip away.

It's not a matter of a pure/corrupt route, but more so a matter of one choice invalidating the other.

Malidica

Mar 18, 2020
To answer your question in a succinct manner, I'll have to delve into spoiler content for the Knot Cave.

In the Knot Cave there's optional content which makes the final boss fight of the dungeon much easier; you can also just beeline and fight the Corrupted Jarl and his coterie while they're at full strength (which is ill-advised). There's multiple ways you can go about this: you can just beat up each of the jarl's captains... there's also the option of cooperating with one of them. In this case, the two captains that are even willing to hear you out is Olivia (The Bard) and Tharsus (The Warlock). Tharsus wants to overthrow Asgeir and become the new jarl; Olivia just wants a cushy gig. Olivia also hates Tharsus because he's the bastard that defeated her adventuring party (she was enslaved, but the jarl promoted her to captain for her skills and to balance the power of his other captains.)

Outside of affecting the final boss fight, if you work with Tharsus, he provides you with the alchemical formulae for his his Eldritch Cauldron (His Pool of Green, Corrupted Goop) which turns the corrupted lupines into ladies. If you work with Olivia, she goes to the Wayfort Mess Hall and sets up shop as a local Bard. The problem, however, is that both of their tasks are mutually exclusive, and so are their rewards: Olivia wants you to deal with the other captains, Tharsus and Refnir; Tharsus wants you to deal with Olivia and Refnir. You see the problem here?

If you fight Tharsus before he can give his notes to you, he makes a villainous escape, taking his papers with him. If you fight and defeat Olivia, she manages to slip away.

It's not a matter of a pure/corrupt route, but more so a matter of one choice invalidating the other.
Well, thats a pretty good explanation, i can live with that, i'll just have to try both routes and see which one i prefer. Since Olivia is named, are you likely to make more content for her in the future? If it's a choice between a bunch of sexy vignettes like the rest of the maid content and a named character that gets further development down the line, i'll almost certainly save the sexy maids for my more corrupt champs.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Random question, is the corruption of Drifa and the genderbending of the lupines connected at all?
No. Drifa's corruption is based on its own set of choices you can make within the dungeon. Genderbending the corrupted lupines is an unlockable option you can choose when deciding on what you should do with the corrupted lupines (requires doing a certain captain's task)

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017

I think this also somewhat answers that the genderbend is more than likely then a corruption path since it sounds like the Champion goes into it knowing what it's going to do. It does also explain why the Jarl is the only renamed character as I assume Tharsus, Olivia, and the third captain all run away regardless on the genderbend route. Question is - is Asynja's content as extensive as Olivias?

On a side note... do you have art of Asynja or examples like you gave of Olivia?