Jstar's Treasure Trove

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Will Drifa be the only one breedable? Or will we eventually get pregnancies for some of the other Lupines both for if they can knock the Champion up or get knocked up by the Champion (if genderbent)?

Reactions: Ultra Chad

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Possible Rewards as a result of the Knot Cave:

Oh right I completely glossed over it, new 2-hander ranged weapon. I used to play bessy mauler with sure shot before the crit nerf, wonder if this would be good enough to make it viable again. Actually since Power Wave is in Frostwood around level 4, they'd probably be available at the same time.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Nice, are there any incentives too leave her or is it just all gain?
You get a unique sex scene for beating her, and doing her task is mutually exclusive with another captain's task whose reward lets you turn the wolfmen in the den into wolfbabes.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
On an unrelated note: I'll be writing a relatively quick threeway scene with Vasha and Natalia as a palette cleanser (after having finished the massive project that was the Knot Cave) before starting Tetsuya's expansion document. There'll also be a botezuri version if they're both pregnant.
image.png

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Woo! Tetsuya expansion! I'm ready for the being a bro path. I really want that kimono. He's too much of a top to tickle my twink/femboy tastes in his current state, so platonic path is the way for me.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Woo! Tetsuya expansion! I'm ready for the being a bro path. I really want that kimono. He's too much of a top to tickle my twink/femboy tastes in his current state, so platonic path is the way for me.
I'll be adding more bottoming sex content for him in the expac1717172497737.png

Last edited:

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I take it the threesome is repeatable since I don't believe the harpy has any other scenes correct?

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I take it the threesome is repeatable since I don't believe the harpy has any other scenes correct?
It will be, yes. Semi-unrelated, but Savin does have a repeatable encounter with sex planned for her

Reactions: Gothamson

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I'll be adding more bottoming sex content for him in the expacView attachment 35542
I do have to ponder if it is really worthy to give him bottoming content at this point considering that his whole focus is femChamps. As Ira implied, he was not really all that gay/dickgirl on male friendly, so I think shifting some of your workload to people that wanted fuck the twink just seems not really sound from appeal standpoint. If I remember right, he has 2 sex scenes where we bottom to him, and with inclusion of of the upcoming four that are shown on the screenshot, that would make 6. And 6 scenes of us bottoming (with variation) compared to 2 of us topping/pitchin (with seemingly no variation) does add to the feeling of just "throwing us a bone."

As you can see, I am kind of mixed on this.

If nothing else, I do hope there is some more explanation as to why he is K dating only a bedicked champion. Considering his whole dream is predicated on being a father and having children.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: valkyr42

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
If nothing else, I do hope there is some more explanation as to why he is K dating only a bedicked champion. Considering his whole dream is predicated on being a father and having children.
You can still have a family while giving birth to children isn't on the table. While I won't get around to writing it, a hypothetical scenario of the two of you adopting is possible. It's not the end of the world if his partner is unable to conceive kids. As for bottoming scenes, do you solely qualify them as champ sticking their dick in Tetsuya? If not, then the [Ride Him] scenes has champ on top, with facesitting and cowboy/cowgirl being accessible to all configurations of champs.

Tetsuya doesn't care if you're a dude, a chick, a futa, or even a cboy — all he cares about is personality, spiritual beauty, and your ability to resist throwing his thesaurus into an open flame.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
As for bottoming scenes, do you solely qualify them as champ sticking their dick in Tetsuya?
Yes. Riding him is something I would call power bottoming. It is not same thing as topping in context I used it. I realize that topping can also just mean being on top/in control, but in context that I, and I assume others that say that want to top guys like Tetty, Quin and so on, am using it coincides with pitching.

You can still have a family while giving birth to children isn't on the table. While I won't get around to writing it, a hypothetical scenario of the two of you adopting is possible.
I did not know that was possible in Kitsune society, or even in Marches as a whole. The way romance, be it gay or lesbian, is treated in these games bears no real implication that anything like that is possible. It would certainly make Rindos conclusion a much more happier affair if it did for my femChamp.
It is either you or your partner pop out a kid or you will just be childless. I guess that it never really comes up.

Last edited:

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I did not know that was possible in Kitsune society, or even in Marches as a whole. The way romance, be it gay or lesbian, is treated in these games bears no real implication that anything like that is possible. It is either you or your partner pop out a kid or you will just be childless. I guess that it never really comes up.
Considering the nature of the colony, with it being the spot where the mainland of Kitsune society dumps off people to be forgotten, it's actually a good place to find a kid without parents. In a hypothetical scenario, champ and Tetsuya could take one (or a few) under their wing.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
That makes sense.

I also think that could be included as a one time conversation point. I know that this may sound like of non-importance, but look at it from my champs perspective -- his introduction does like to take note, multiple times, of how much of a good father Tetty would make. How his bloodline is important to Kitsune. How much he wants to be one.

I think that is something that would come up during a conversation.

Also, I do hope there is another pitching scene. As in scene where champ pitches. As in scene where champ puts their dick inside of Tetty.

That is all. Good luck.

Reactions: Jstar

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I don't know if you are willing, but to piggyback on that it would be nice to have a few more pitching, maybe a Full or Half Nelson with the champ pitching? And/or having a riding scene where Tetsuya is on top. I think it would round out the relationship a bit more to look more of an "equals in the bedroom" situation. I'm okay with a switch style relationship.

Reactions: Karakara

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Oh, yeeeees. Let my "dirty barbarian" futa Champ show this lil prince how we mean to FUCK in the Marches. Make his body all hot and ready to get ravished, and then rail him until he sees the stars. Teach him to take it deep and fast, from both ends. Color his body entirely white. And then make him clean up the mess he's made.

And after Tetsu will acquired a taste for it, when being alone with you make him filling weakness in his legs and sweet shivers all over his body - tie him up, shibari style, and tease him until the noble foxy loses the last bit of self-control and starts cry out at the top of his voice how much he wants it, how much he loves it, how much he need it, RIGHT NOW!

And then Champ will take Tetsuya on the trip of a his life right into Poundtown. For whole weekend and more.
The End.
8367855d.gif
Also, about having kids. Why not giving Tetsuya a pussy via power of alchemy, just that, everything else stays the same, dick too. And then go on nonstop breeding marathon with him for the rest of life.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Also, about having kids. Why not giving Tetsuya a pussy via power of alchemy, just that, everything else stays the same, dick too. And then go on nonstop breeding marathon with him for the rest of life.
Won't happen due to lore reasons. Things that change you just don't work with Kitsune - their very nature forces them to take the specific shape they were born with. It only works with a soulbound champion because you aren't fully there yet you still have some malleability from how the portal affected you. Hana is an exception to this as she sacrificed much to Keros to get even the little bit of change she got.