Jstar's Treasure Trove

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
I've read all I could trigger and he's so lovely! I wanted to take a peek at the doc, it's a little of a shame the overburdened scene can't appear if you have the perk to make pregnancy less hard on gameplay but it makes sense

side-note is the marriage/good ending content in? I couldn't find any about it in the doc or in-game

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
Side-note is the marriage/good ending content in? I couldn't find any about it in the doc or in-game
I believe all that stuff’s relegated to future content; there’s only so much you can cram into the first document.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
I finally went through Tetsuya's content and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I really love the romantic side of his and unf the preg content was excellent too!
It was nice for him to be a solid character with some background (even though it's sad) and have PC to gradually build up a relationship with him and I love the fact that pc can actually interact with the kids (at least definitely the 1st born Setsuna). Some of bimbo dialogue with him was super cute and I obviously took a liking to the nickname Tetty hehe.

But I do have a tiny little gripe (?) more of a question actually:
I like the gift Tetsuya gives us, the regal kimono, but it seems really weird to have that pop into pc's inventory right after giving birth to Setsuna. Will there be a little scene later that shows Tetsuya gifting pc the clothes? Because I'm pretty sure the public doc said u can also earn the garment even if you don't romance him as long as he gains 6+ tails. I feel like it'll be just as weird if pc happens to have the regal kimono pop out of nowhere in the inventory if pc doesn't romance him and somehow reaches Tetsuya with 6+ tails. Unless this is a bug and the game is missing the dialogue/scene where Tetty gifts PC the robe?

Reactions: Mouseling
You know, I have my minor gripes with the writing of Tet's content here and there, but that's merely a matter of personal taste. The character overall has been surprisingly enjoyable for me, and this is coming from someone who will fully admit to being biased as all hell against the deplorable floof felons.

Well done Jstar.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So I'm guessing the kimono is only accessible to males and just friends once the expansions written and implemented?

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
So I'm guessing the kimono is only accessible to males and just friends once the expansions written and implemented?
Well I'm not Jstar but u can still give tetsuya children if the pc has a vagina (some ppl with male herm or cuntboy characters) but yeah for dick only character to earn the kimono there are other ways for him to grow more tails (some possible ways are listed in his public doc).

moobere

May 19, 2017
Nice job on Fox man. Only thing I would recommend as a QoL change is that it could tell us how many kids we have with him. Don't notice it in his inspect or the kids screen.

Yokohama

Feb 19, 2020
I know its being awhile since the Tet's contents been released but i only just started it as it's not really for my male pc, but how do u get his event with this Kenji npc as i did all the listed events on the doc and he still only has 5 tails? I am only doing this for the armor piece

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Is the new poll on patreon about even more additional Tetsuya content, or is it connected to the previous poll?

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Is the new poll on patreon about even more additional Tetsuya content, or is it connected to the previous poll?
For the first poll, I was under the mindset that that I was working on the Lupine dungeon, and I asked my patrons what they wanted to see after I finish the dungeon. The second poll was for if I should put that option (Tetsuya Expansion) ahead of my current project (the Knot Cave dungeon) or to stay the course and have Tetsuya's content be after the dungeon.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Oh, okay! I wasn't quite sure what focusing on dungeon means in this case. Out of curiosity, what are the odds Ouji-sama might have a May cameo?

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
it would be funny if Tetty's preg scenes xpac were ready for May, a funny little bonus on top of good content

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
it would be funny if Tetty's preg scenes xpac were ready for May, a funny little bonus on top of good content
I can guarantee you that any expac for him won't be finished by this mayternity. This dungeon is chunky (and if I stopped everything and started on his doc right now, I would just miss Mayternity)

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
I can guarantee you that any expac for him won't be finished by this mayternity. This dungeon is chunky (and if I stopped everything and started on his doc right now, I would just miss Mayternity)
more than fair! but it was an amusing thought

View attachment 29635

Uh oh. It appears that your sweetheart has "borrowed" your favorite shirt. You doubt you're getting it back any time soon.
My Mainchar needs to comment on that, there's no stopping him! o_O

:eyepop: "It's fine! Take it, take every shirt I have - and every other thing I have - for all I care. I won't ever need it back as long as you make me wholly thine aswell!"

Being a bit more serious on that, I need to honestly thank you Jstar. For creating Drifa that is. Been meaning to tell you this for some time now, but she has single-handedly conquered the position of my most loved character in the game released so far, with what her planned content is up to now considered. She's got me genuinely infatuated right after the first time meeting her!

I really really hope - although your concept doc doesn't entail so - players will be able to have a child with and also marry her, if possible in both of her routes even (to still give her bittersweet corruption route a possible happy end). She's right now the chosen candidate my MC will monogamously dedicate his whole being and playthrough to once CoC II v1.0 hits release :)

Long story short: I simply thank you. You really did the write gud!

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
It's flattering to hear that. Glad you like her, and enjoy the content I roll out for her

Reactions: Nuin

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020

image.png
"I-ehumm." Wrapping her arms underneath her slight chest, your rescued priestess anxiously lowers her head like a wilted flower and drags a deep breath before lifting her head back up. Even after all this, she can hardly hold eye contact with you. "Thanks."

You casually remark that it was no problem and you had a few run-ins with those crazed lupine men before. Starting first, you introduce yourself to her before following up and asking the lady her name.

"D-Drifa, I'm Drifa," she mutters, as if confirming it to herself.
Enjoy this art piece of a shy and awkward Drifa.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Lupine Dungeon.png
As of currently (6/2/2023), this is my progress on the Corrupted Lupine Dungeon:
All Tile Descriptions are finished

Green - Complete
Yellow - Nearly Complete
Red - Barely Touched

Jstar.png
Surprise (Corrupt) Drifa

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
"I-ehumm." Wrapping her arms underneath her slight chest, your rescued priestess anxiously lowers her head like a wilted flower and drags a deep breath before lifting her head back up. Even after all this, she can hardly hold eye contact with you. "Thanks."

You casually remark that it was no problem and you had a few run-ins with those crazed lupine men before. Starting first, you introduce yourself to her before following up and asking the lady her name.

"D-Drifa, I'm Drifa," she mutters, as if confirming it to herself.
Enjoy this art piece of a shy and awkward Drifa.
Drifa is best girl.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
i must admit drifa is quickly becoming my favorite female npc! i absolutely adore her and im going to feel incredibly guilty corrupting her on my evil run...... i also adore tetsuya and really hope for more of him! i romance both of them on each run! and i hope there will be much more planned for them both!!

Reactions: Jstar

Asora

May 27, 2019
So I am guessing corrupt Drifa is not yet a thing in game, yeah? Any timeframe on the dungeon and the corrupt version? Looking forward to it! Great content with the lupines so far.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
It's hard to place an ETA as I've always been terrible at being accurate with my times. Percentage-wise, though, I'm roughly around the halfway mark as evident by my 6/2/2023 post.

I'm glad you like the content and hope you enjoy all the dungeon has to offer.

Reactions: Asora

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I'm likely going to remove the possibility of Drifa getting graped if she got captured during your first encounter with her. If she got dognapped, the player will always arrive to save her before anything bad happens. What are all y'all's opinion on this change?

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
I'm likely going to remove the possibility of Drifa getting graped if she got captured during your first encounter with her. If she got dognapped, the player will always arrive to save her before anything bad happens. What are all y'all's opinion on this change?
Fine by me, never got to see the event.

But I CAN'T bear the thought of anything bad happening to Drifa.

(Add the "I've only had Drifa for a week, but if anything bad were to happen to her I'd kill everyone on Savarra and then myself" meme)