Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Uh.... yeah looks about right....", she said looking over his stance. "Lets see... footwork is very important to this forum too. you have to flow with you opponent to to get a good parry ya' know? I mean you know what I'm talking about I did it a lot when we used to train.", she said going through a few moves. "You think of it like a bubble around you.. you don't let anything in it"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I see what you mean." He murmurs, nodding and carefully going through the forms. "And yes, I remember quite well. You looked so sexy while doing it." He says, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This got a blush out of Amana. "Y-You mean it?", she said meekly. However she quickly shook her head, "Uh b-back on track....", she said leading back through some basic motions. After that Amana takes a secound to consider something then looks like she makes up her mind. "I think.... we should try some forum III style blocking now....."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"You'll defend, and I guess I want you to try and block in the most efficient way possible. also try to do it wit out moving too much from where you're standing. This is how my.... old master trained me sometimes....", she said remembering master Byzid.... she was such a kind woman.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right. Let's get started." He says, twirling his saber. "Come on, squid. See if you can land a hit on me." He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana gives him a pouty and irritated look. "You're asking for it hornhead.", she said in return. She sighs and then straitens up again giving the saber she was using a few swings to get a feel for it. Then without another word she stepped forwards and took a swing, aiming diagonally from top left to down right, just to test him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He quickly blocks the blow. "Is that all you got, squid?" He taunts, grinning and twirling his saber. He was trying to get her pissed off. He only hoped she didn't notice what he was trying to do...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi was watching with great interest but stayed quite quiet, feeling it was important to let this play out.

She gave a grunt of irritation as she swung around for a set of two blows in secession. One going straight horizontal right to left, the second going at in angle in the opposite direction, quickly to try and catch him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blocks both strikes. "Wow. You're slow. No wonder you could never beat me. Your weak!" He jeers, laughing and swinging the saber at her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The look on her face grows hot as a scowl grows on her normally cute face. She defects him with a little more force then was necessary. He must have been getting on her nerves on her nerves now. "Stop. Being. A. Dick. Kil!", she grunted as she swung after each word. the five swings coming in faster and at a variety of angles, trying to get at his arms.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Dick? But I thought you liked it! It's basically the only thing you've been doing since you got here! Bouncing on dick!" He yells back, laughing cruelly and blocking the strikes. This time it gets a little hard, since she was swinging harder.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her face gets even hotter with both embarrassment and anger. He was certain taking advantage of her nature, she was always a rather emotional girl, not matter how hard the jedi tried to hammer it out of her she always thought from her heart.

With a bit of a growl she starts swinging relentlessly trying to give him no time to react. This time she seemed to be going for his chest. "Fucking, dumb, stupid, idiot, dumbass, fuckhead!", she shouted as she swung clearly rather angry with him now.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aw, what's wrong? Did I hurt your sensitive little feelings!?" He jeers, laughing and deflecting the strikes as she presses him. He knew it was working. He just had to make her snap...

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Now Amana was gritting her teeth her eyes locking with his the anger was raising within her. "Shut your dumbass Zabrak mouth up!", she shouted swinging fast and hard trying to hit him anywhere she could. She must be close..... but what could he say to truly make her mad? she was a kind and caring girl, she was also quite humble never claiming to be the best at anything.... he couldn't attack her pride not like with Rammie.

"I know what you're doing dear.... but why are you trying so hard? are you trying to make her channel the dark side? I warned you pushing this girl is dangerous.... she may not know how to stop if you truly make her snap...", Saashi said through the force.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Because she needs to get stronger. I won't always be there to protect her. And if she's alone and defenceless, she needs to know how to channel the dark side."

He grunts as the training saber starts grazing his skin, but he's still parrying and blocking the blows. After all, he had trained more with the saber than his mind. Suddenly, he pushes her back with the force, before standing straight.
"Pathetic. You'll never beat me. Stupid squid. Can't even take care of yourself." He snarls. "Always needed me to look out for you!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana lands right on her cushy butt from the force push with a surprised yelp. She stares at him red faced, eyes wide, and mouth open. Saashi wondered how hard it must be to be so mean to Amana.... She was certain Kilarus wasn't feeling too good inside despite how he was acting.
Amana's face was taking a dark turn, animosity was starting to burn in her eyes. She got up slowly without a word. Clearly she had forgotten the training entirely at this point. She felt very betrayed and taken advantage of. She gripped the saber tightly in her hand, teeth gritted in rage. Then in a move very uncharacteristic of her she channeled the froce through her legs to lunge at him! She sped like a blaster blot towards him and brought her saber down at his head his jeering snarling face her target... she was no longer fucking around.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He saw this coming. He snaps his saber up and swings it down sharply, connecting with hers and slamming it into the ground. Using the momentary pause, he jumps on one leg and spins in the air, bringing a sharp kick down onto Amana's head and knocking her to the floor.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi was glad Ammie wasn't here.... she wouldn't be able to take watching this.... Saashi felt more sorry for Kilarus, she was willing to bet that that hurt him just as much if not more than it did her.

Amana cried out in pain and surprise as her head was suddenly filled with pain and her visison blurred she hit the floor rather hard too. This however stirpped her even more of thought, the pain seemed to fan the fires of her rage even further. The blush in her face was gone. She rolled to the side and snapped back to her feet shaking her head as the rage filled straining pants filled the air. She held her head at a slight unsettling tilt, even moment she looked less like herself. She roars at him and comes in again using the force to speed herself up again. She does a dose a simple and wild hozantal cut with a lot of force behind it, it was very easy to see coming and when he blocked it the next thing he knew she had belted him right in the face with her fist. It wasn't just a punch however.... She didn't just punch him. she wasn't as strong as he was physically so there was no way that it should have hit was hard as it did.... no it seemed she had used the force to get this result. Bingo, it was working.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He spins away from the blow to the face, before drawing his hand across the spot where he was hit. "Good... You're getting stronger. Come on. Again!" He yells, bracing himself for the next attack.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She couldn't hear him over the sounds of rage in her own head. Again she rushes him in a flurry of swings, they were wild and unrefined very much unlike her normal saber-play. It made sense she had trained in a rather defensive art so she did't really know how to properly expressive her anger besides a rather messy form 1. This wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't for the sheer ferocity in the way she attacked. Small objects seemed to orbit her with the force, she wasn't doing this consciously.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Shit." He mutters, fending off the blows. But, it was time to fight back. After the last swing, he quickly moves in, delivering a series of blows to her sides, before dropping to one knee and swinging the blade at her legs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana bats at his swings using far more power then she needed when he did his first set of swings, once he dropped to his knee and swung his blade at her legs she had to quickly move her saber downwards to intercept, however he still managed to tag her leg a little. it zapped and gave her a bit of a burn.... not as bad as a real saber but it still made her cry out. She then thrust out her hand and threw him backwards with the force. it was like getting hit buy a speeder bike or something! he flew quite a distance landing on his back. she was already running at him buy the time he hit the floor. She pounced on him trying to pin him to the ground.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls slightly to the side, before swinging his leg out in a roundhouse kick, trying to trip her up the moment she lands on the floor.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana missed him and hit the floor so single minded in her attack that she didn't see his leg coming and tripped up with cry of rage and surprise. she landed on her stomach with a grunt and then looked back up at him with a snarl. she then got to her knees and lunged at his legs and..... bit him! Right on the leg! her teeth weren't super sharp like his but she bit down hard!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grunts in pain, and pulls his leg away, before quickly dropping down on her. He quickly rolls her over, before grabbing her neck from behind in a choke hold. He needed to make her pass out!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi was ready to step in but she still wanted to see this all play out. It was best this way.....

Amana struggled violently in his grasp a few times she elbowed him in the side as small objects pelted him by way of the force. It felt harder to hold her then usual she was trying to amp herself with the force since she wasn't as strong as he was. however with her breath running out she was loosing her strength quickly. Objects kept hitting him the whole time though, it was relentless!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He closes his eyes so that nothing hits him in the eyes, and choking Amana harder, trying to make her pass out quickly. Despite all the danger... He was still getting a boner from being pressed so close to her body.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She makes a few gasping cries of anger before she finally passes out, all the object fall to the ground at once. her face relaxes and it looks like it did before, cute and innocent. A bruise on her head where he kicked her.

"My goodness, she's quite repressed... she was hiding a quite a large amount of emotion. Are you alright dear?", Saashi said as she made her way over to them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls to the side, before getting to his feet and panting. "Bloody hell. She's extremely strong when she taps into the dark side." He says, panting, before looking down at his erect dick. "Why even-? Gah." He groans, before looking at Saashi. "Yeah. I'm alright. Thanks ms for not interrupting." He murmurs, walking over to her and hugging her loosely. He seems to be using her for support more than anything else.