Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie lifts up her googles and taps her chin. "Hmm.... From what I saw it sorta... flows around a sort of set of bars in the frame. It looks to me that energy emits from the center like we have it set up here.", she said as she thought it through. "However... its plasma we're dealing with here not a simple force filed. So I'm guessing some extra mandalorain iron for that bit.", she said her gloved hands clasped together.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, I have like... One bar left, I guess." He says, shrugging. "But I haven't seen the Gungans use bars in their shields."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
" Well sure not on the big ones, but the handheld ones have a sort of inner structure That seems to run across the face. It has to be how they get it into the right shape.", she said showing a picture of a standard gungan shield. from the nearby holo table.

gungan_personal_energy_shield_by_vorashnik.jpg

>

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Wouldn't this suffice?" He asks, pointing to the frames of the shield. "That would be enough for the shape, wouldn't it?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"mostly yeah but we need like an extra bit running down the middle if you ask me. just to be safe.", she giving it another once over,

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Alright then." He says, nodding and welding the bar to the middle. "That should do, then. What next?" He asks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Looks to me like wee need to make it so the plasma radiates out form the middle, that way it will be strongest at the center.", she said pointing to the middle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. That would definitely work. And uh... Maybe make it resistant to lightning and very high voltages." He says, grinning evilly. "I have some very nasty plans in mind for this."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie tilts her head wondering what "Nasty plans" he was talking about. "Yeah it should disperse electricity evenly across the surface with how its designed."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Great. The emitter is lightning resistant too, so we should be good. I can use this thing as a lightning-charged battering ram." He says, grinning evilly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Damn.... that'd be one hell of a way to go....", Ammie said as she thought about it. This was a side of Kil she was unfamiliar with she never saw Kil like the.... she mentally brushed it off. She was sure this was just male bravado.., she hoped. "We she do a test run. Lemme hook up the power." she said as she attached the battery.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright. Fingers crossed so it doesn't explode." He says, stepping back. "Just gonna..." He takes a few more steps backwards until he's almost at the end of the room. "Okay we're good to go." He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie hurried over with him not wanting to be anywhere near the thing if it blew. "You gonna turn it one with the force?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep." He says, reaching out with the force to flip the internal switch that would turn on the shield.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
At frist nothing... "Huh... guess we gotta-", Ammie began, was cut short by the sound of a shield activating. It was a sound very much like that of a light saber but much, much deeper in pitch. It almost sounding menacing in its only way as its strange black and shiny energy flowed across it's surface.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins at that. "It works. Hahaha! It works!" He laughs, clapping and pumping his fists up in the air. Then, he turns to Ammie and grabs her in a hug, crushing the life out of the poor Twi'lek as he squeezes her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie was grinning widely, happy that their hard work didn't subsequently didn't blow up in their faces. She turns to look at Kilarus just in time to get hugged in that crushing grip of his. She squeaked in surprise. "K-Kil.... can.... breathe!", she gasped out.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oops. My bad." He looses his grip for a moment, before crushing her again. "But dammit you're so squishy!" He says, chuckling and loosening up again. "Thanks for your help though. Couldn't have done it without you." He says, smiling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She nuzzles him happily. "Just glad to help! Maybe this is where I belonged all along eh?", she said as she got on her tip toes to kiss him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Maybe." He murmurs, kissing her back, before walking over to the shield to pick it up, wanting to see how heavy it was.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
being made of such a dense metal made it a bit hefty, he would have to get used to the weight. Also, no one said he had to use it all the time right? He could always use just the saber if he need to move fast, and add the shield if he needed defense.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Nevertheless, carrying the shield around would still be a problem. Either way, he didn't need to move fast. His style would be built around precision strikes and powerful blows.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Start training. Do me a favour and run upstairs. Check if Amana is awake. She'll probably want to get started on this too." He murmurs, looking at Ammie for a split second before looking at the shield again.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Kay I'll see what she's up to~.", Ammie said with a smile. She then made her way back up and found Amana in the main room on one of the couches. U1 was also there he seemed to be lost in though. She ignored him and saw Amana looking over a holo tablet at something, she seemed quite focused and thoughtful. She wasn't naked as usual around here and was actually wearing the slave outfit from when she was in the club. Ammie looked at her approvingly think she wore it well. Better then she could anyway. She was then slowly sneaking up on her, wanting to pounce and then tickle her all over but just before she could make a move Amana said, "I know you're there Ammie! I can sense you....". "Awww.... cheating with the force.....", Ammie grumbled. "Actually, i could have done that yes. But uh, I can smell you..... my tentacles can smell all kinds of stuff in the air....", Amana said not taking her eyes off her screen. "Well anyway what'cha doin'?", Ammie asked. "Trying to find some armor I could wear or something i could get some ideas from.... I mean i don't want to fight n-naked.", she said blushing. "Are you suuuure? it would be one hell of a distraction if you fighting horny guys~.", Ammie teased. "N-No! thats t-too much and dangerous!", Amana said face getting redder. "I kid Ams I kid. Anyway Kil wants to maybe start some of that training since he got the shield.", she explained.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Meanwhile, Kilarus is busy trying to learn something else. "Saashi. You there? I need your help with something. I'd prefer it if you got down here before Amana. I don't want her to see what I'm doing." He says.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Mmmmm? Yes dear I'm here. I'll be there in a sec.", came Saashi's replay. Soon she was appeared from the elevator, still mostly naked as always. She didn't know what he was planning but she had a feeling it would be quite interesting. She notices his shield and smiles smartly. "I'm here dear~", she said hands on her hips. "Nice work on the shield, it looks rather imposing."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. It kinda does. But... What I'm more concerned about right now is..." He turns to face her. "Do you know how to use Force lightning?" He asks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This gave Saashi pause for a moment, she took a more serious turn in expression. "I do... but its not something I use lightly. I can tell by you asking. this that you want to learn it yourself...", she said as she held him firm in her gaze. "Its a dangerous technique. It could kill you if don't know what you doing.", she warned. "I'm not certain you are quite ready for it just yet..... soon maybe...", she said thinking it over. "Amana could learn it as well, she feels emotion quite strongly, witch is just the kind of things you needs for force lightning... though I'm not sure what she would say about it...", she woundered

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"She'd likely say no. She doesn't want power like I do." He says, shaking his head. "Me... I want to take down the Jedi. Their ideals have corrupted this world for far too long. Their utopia is unattainable. But ours, on the other hand..." He reaches out towards her, before closing his fist. "Ours is within our grasp." He murmurs.