Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ahh~ Ahh~ Ahh~ fuck yes! Go faster!", Ammie moans as her hands go up to massage her own tits.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright then..." He murmurs, frowning hard as he starts bouncing her faster, growling with the exertion of maintaining his concentration as well as his boner.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie is along for the ride mostly, she can merely moan and try to squeeze with her pussy, trying to wring as mush pleasure as she can out of this. "Ah~! There we go! Fuck me! yes!", she moans.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah fuck it. Hold your own legs open!" He growls, before using both hands to grip her body and slam it up and down on his cock like he was fucking a sex toy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She is thoroughly enjoying putting her pussy through its paces now that it was fully healed. She makes to to moan nice and loud for him to let him know how much she was feeling it. She didn't mind that he went to using his hands... the force was fun while it lasted, oh well. She holds her own legs open for him as she's bounced up and down on his dick. her gush was starting to mix with the leaking cum, she was getting there.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He's already getting pretty close to the edge too, sweating a little and panting as the constant force use takes its toll on him, all while he's still fucking the horny Twi'lek. He wasn't going to last much longer at this rate.
He doesn't even have time to try and hold on as his second orgasm rips through him, making him snarl with pleasure as he suddenly slams Ammie down, burying his entire cock inside her as he cums like a faucet.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie groans and yells in pure bliss as he hilts in her and gives her even more seed to slosh around in her womb. She gives cute little a squirt of her own, unable to really match his level of ejaculate. The little tease grinds her hips around as he cums trying to get as much out of this as she can, relishing what pleasure she can for the rush of sticky hot seed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He slows down once his balls have been drained, idly bouncing her up and down while his orgasm subsides. Once it does, he sets her down on his dick, leaving her there as he grins tiredly. "Happy now?" He asks, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah......", Ammie manages, panting. She falls onto his chest and hugs him weakly as she nuzzles into him. "That was great.... big guy....", she said kissing his neck.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... You're welcome." He murmurs, chuckling a little as he hugs her soft, squishy body to his.

[I watched The Last Jedi. IT WAS AWESOOOOOME!!]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(oh shit I need to do that! No spoilers!)

Yes she was soft but Amana was even more squishy then she was. Ammie was a bit more firm but still very much "fun" to handle.

the petite Twi'lek, still laying her head on him asked, "So you think the iron has cooled yet?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Nope. It's still buried inside you. Or were you talking about the shield?" He asks, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wha?", Ammie said confused for a second, then smirked. "Jezz that was a bad joke.", she said, chuckling as well. "Man you should really try that force sex with Amana, she'd be good at it. she could totally push you in and out of her pussy with the force.", she said in a mischievous tone.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Use me as a living dildo? Nah. Not happening. She wants that warmth and love and kisses to be showered on her. She wants active participation." He murmurs, settling back in the chair.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah that's true, its not in her to take charge like that.... but i guess why we love her, always feels so intimate with her 'ya know?", she said finding this rather comfortable. "Also let me guess.... when she's teaching you bits of her style your gonna tease the heck out of her at the same time?", she said grinning up at him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Have you ever seen me sparing someone some teasing or roasting?" He adks, grinning. "Gonna make her do all of it butt naked or something."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No problemo." He says, chuckling and lightly spanking her ass. "Anyway, I do think it's time to go and check on the frame, hmm?" He asks, glancing at the mold he'd made.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Kay hold on... flood of cum's gonna rush out when i pull of...", Ammie warned as she began to pull her pussy off of his cock.

I wasn't as much of a rush as it was slow, gooey, stringy, flow leaking out of her. She gasped a little as his cock was finally free of her, covered in cum.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wow. So much cum. I'm drowning. Heeelp!" He says dryly, chuckling, before looking at her. "Be a dear and clean it off, why don't you?" He asks, winking.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ehehehe... sure~.", she said winking at him. She then got to her knees and licked his cock clean humming as she tasted his seed. "Not a bad taste. Bet Amana likes it~.", she mused.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I wouldn't know. She never told me." He murmurs, chuckling and getting to his feet. He pats her on the head before walking over to the mold of the frame and carefully cracking it open.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The shield frame seemed to form up nicely, the mandalorian iron glinting back at him as if in thanks. "So we ready to put in the 'guts' of the thing?", Ammie asks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. We'll have to start from here..." He murmurs, pointing to the top of the shield. "And work our way down. Wiring is gonna be a little tricky. I didn't leave many openings for wiring. In that way... Only someone who uses the force can properly repair and even use it." He murmurs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie nods while looking the frame up and down. "Ok so, you'll handle the parts that would require the force then, and I'll make sure all its all gooked up proprly as we go. Sound fair?", she said look back at him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. Let's get started. I'll wire up the shield emitter. You come up with something similar to a gungan shield. I'll need it to expand over the whole area, and block blaster bolts and stuff like that." He says.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie grabs her tool box and mini blow torch after getting on her thick gloves and heat resistant apron. Then pulls down the only thing she ever consistently wears, her googles. "This thing is gonna be quite heavy and I'm not sure how stable it will be... but we won't know unless we try right?", she said grinning.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, pretty much." He says, chuckling and pulling a few parts towards him with the force. He starts putting together an emitter, trying to leave space for the crystal to be set in.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie is gettin the battery ready while Kil does that humming as she works. There were two thing Ammie lived for: teasing people, and fixing/ making stuff. she she looked quite happy as she worked. She was ready to get the blow torch once Kilarus put the thing in position, to weld any of the pieces that needed it. this was a far more complex job then just a saber.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
After nearly an hour, he holds up the emitter with the crystal embedded in it. "Alright. Emitter is done. Just gonna place it riiight... Here..." He murmurs, putting it right in the center of the shield. "Now we gotta come up with something that replicates the gungan shield technology. Any idea how to do that?" He asks, putting his hands on the table as he looks at Ammie.