Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The way Kilarus talks seems to please Saashi immensely though she only shows a slight smirk. "I can teach you, but you must frist tease real open battle. More then even what was against the gangs back on Tatooine. only then will you have you mind in the right place. at least that's how it worked for me.", she explained.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright. So where do we go?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "Fight and kill another Jedi?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"No, my dear boy, you must taste war. A battle between separatists and the republic we will interfere and bring ruin to both. This battle will happen soon on a small word far out there, not even properly named yet.", she said coolly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pauses for a long moment, staring at Saashi.
"Very well. So be it. Don't bring Amana along. She won't survive. And I can't look out for her all the time." He says. It sounded harsh, but it was quite true. In war, you never knew what would happen.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Perhaps... but we cannot hide her from all this forever, eventually she'll have no choice bi jump into battle with you. But if that is what you wish that is fine for now.", she said crossing her arms.

"By the way... weren't you going to do some training with her today?", she asked tilting her head.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I am. That's why I sent Ammie up to call her down." He says, looking up at the ceiling and wondering what they were doing. Probably having lesbian sex with a couple of dildos.
"Yeah.... Shouldn't be taking this long..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
No sooner after he said that then did Amana appear running through the door and shutting it quickly. She was panting and blushing still wearing her slave outfit. "No fair Ams! you used the force to get away.....", they heard Ammie shout down the stairway.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"..... I assume she tried to do something sexual." He says, rolling his eyes and chuckling. "Just when you think you've fucked the brains out of a Twi'lek, they bounce back about ten minutes later wanting more." He snorts.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi is snickering slightly the mood instantly lightened. "Ah, it feels so great to have compony like you and Ammie dear. Never fails to brighten up the day,", she said wistfully. Amana is face palming once she hears that she was already fucked hard before wanted to fuck her too. She sighs then says, "So uh..... you wanted some help?", she said fidgeting on the spot.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah... I mean i can help with that... with the fourm III stuff anyway... I mean, I'm not the best in the world or anything but i like to think i have good grasp on it...", she said modestly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. The best would be Master Obi-Wan. And yeah, you're not even close to his level." He says, chuckling, before looking at Saashi. "Is there anywhere we can practice?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana frowns slightly, "You make it sound like I have no idea what I'm doing....", she said in a pouty voice. Saashi grins and rolls her eyes. "Why yes i have a nice room on the third floor for general training, so glad to finally have someone using it.", she said as she motioned to the elevator.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Most of the time, you don't." He says, laughing as he walks past her to the elevator and calls it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana blushes hard and looks at him rather annoyed. "Pssht say's you.", she said folding her arms and adjusting her slave outfit bra. "So you two want to be alone while you train?", she said winking at Kilarus. The elevator opened ready to take them to the third floor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That's up to you, mistress. I don't mind either way." He says, winking right back and pressing the button that held the elevator door open.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well in that case.~", she said as she sauntered her way in and then put an arm around Amana and standing hip to hip. Feels a little nervous... she'd never taught anyone before..... well maybe she'd helped a few young-lings here and there but she hoped she wouldn't make a fool of herself.... "You'll do fine dear, no need to get all nervous its just us after all. we need you to help our boy here so he can use his brand spanking new shield his old forum is ill suited for this new tool.", Saashi said as she pressed the button to the third floor. "Um... ok...", Amana said looking off to the side.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sexual innuendo right there if you listen closely." He says, chuckling, before leaning against the wall. "You're welcome to join too, mistress. I'm going to need to learn some makashi too." He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana raised an eyebrow. "Should have seen that coming....", she thought. "Ah~, sure! very handy that. especially useful against other saber users.", Saashi said sounding happy that he asked.

After that they got to the third floor training room. it was mostly open with a soft mat and mirror on both sides of the walls. A few exercise machines of various kinds sat in the very far corner. there were a few training sabers on the far wall along with good old "blast shield blind helmets" for force training.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wow. Clearly planning on starting your own academy. Too bad I can't get you started." Kilarus says, grinning, winking at, and nudging Saashi. "Alright... So... The form I'm going to create is going to combine elements from Soresu, Makashi, and then some ancient medieval techniques. I'm surprised people even know those, but yeah." He says, shrugging, before looking at the ladies. "So. Who's first?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well this goes against my Zabrakish mentalities. You know offense over defense, but I think Soresu frist. That means you Amana dear~.", Saashi said pushing the scantly clad Nautolan forward a little. "Alright... but um.... Kil... are you sure you don't want to... you know.... get dressed first?", she said big blue eyes shifting.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nah." He says, picking up one of the training sabers. "Clothes would get in the way at the moment."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh uh, ok.", Amana said taking her eyes away from his swinging junk. She takes a training saber as well and moves to the middle of the room. Saashi sits in a nearby beach legs crossed in that oh so sexy way she likes to do. "Oh dear maybe you should strip down too~. That loin cloth might get in the way of training.", Saashi said grinning.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Or trip her up and make her the perfect target for surprise buttsex." He says, laughing and checking the training saber. "Is this the Sith model or the one the Jedi use?" He asks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Custom made actually. They have a variety of settings. Couldn't any actual sith gear that stuff is really, really hard to find...", she explained.

Amana was blushing from Kilarus' first comment still, but asked, "Settings like what?". "Oh you know stuff like being able to set it to shock and adjust the voltage or even set it to slight burning for the most intense of training. Pain is the ultimate teacher after all.", she said shrugging.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. The old sith training sabers had these tiny spikes all over. Injected you with a painful poison if it hit. You'd lose feeling in that limb, and it would burn like crazy for hours on end. You would spend the whole day in agony." He says, chuckling, before setting his saber to inflict maximum pain. "In fact... I'm setting mine to maximum. You should, too." He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"My my someone's done his homework~.",Saashi said grinning just like him. Amana looks at him, then to Saashi then back to him. A rather nervous look on her face. Also before she could say anything her bra and loin cloth wear yanked right off of her and flew right into Saashi's waiting hands. "There you go dear, now go on.", she said making a sort of shooing motion with her hand. Amana squeaked as she was left bare again for the umpteenth time, her breast swaying gently. "I um.... I..... are you sure Kil.", she said giving him a nervous glance.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Very. As she said, pain is the best teacher." He says, twirling the training saber. "Of course, if you don't want to learn at all, I suppose we could just stop this right here." He says, shrugging.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana had to take a breath. "Ok ok..... Lemme just...", she mumbled as she adjusted the training saber. She then looks to him as she tries to straighten herself up, she was going to help him out.... he loved him far to much to say no. "Ok so Soresu..... AKA fourm III..... it's all about defense. Like even in the opening stance you stand ready to parry or block.", she said as she took her classic Soresu stance. She looks a little nervous standing there naked while explaining what she knows, but she was putting in the effort.

Last edited: