Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ooooooh fuck! there we go!", she cries in a super lewd fashion as he ass was spead wide. Then she moans out load as the fat knot was pulled back out. This makes her shocks in his ass get a little stronger all the while she bucking her hips even more, pussy juice leaking to the floor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fuck! My ass feels so sensitive right now!" He growls, pushing her down further on his dick and making only short, deep thrusts into her body in a desperate effort to hold himself back from cumming before she does. His dick was throbbing and twitching hard, desperate to explode inside her and give her enough cum to keep her occupied till the next day's breakfast, but gentlemanly etiquette was the only thing making him hold back the floodgates.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi was moaning and groaning as she took both cocks as far as she could inside, her walls just as tight as they were at the start. She attacked her lust like wild animal, single mindedly chasing her pleasure. The sound of their sex echoed around the room, the acoustics of the room almost seemed build to make sure no one would miss the lewd sounds of moaning and hips slapping wetly together.

It was one long eternity of a minute before Saashi finally hit her peek and cried out spraying her own juices onto him as she wailed in pleasure.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grunts as Saashi's pussy tightens up from her cumming, and then three more times as he slams his dick as deep as it would possibly go into her. Then, with a loud groan of relief, he empties his balls into her, filling her pussy with warm liquid. Even once he's done, he leaves his dick buried inside, still twitching slightly. The dildo is also buried all the way inside her butt, the knot keeping her ass stretched open.
Slowly, he peels both of them off the wall, before walking over to the bed and dropping onto it so that Saashi is under him. He wiggles around a little till he can rest his head on her breasts, and gets comfortable. Even so, he doesn't stop, still pumping his hips in and out of her pussy at a very slow, languid pace.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi sighs contently as she's laid down on the bed, her legs still wrapped around his back. The slow after orgasm thrusting very pleasing to her. Her hands go to one of her favorite spots: the little spaces between his horns. She rubs them gently cooing as she does so. She grins down at him pleased with how his grasp of pleasure and sex has gotten only stronger with time. And he was her's now, all her's.... to shape into an instrument to spread a new doctrine across the galaxy... "Yes..... my dear.... I am pleased with you~.", she said as she kissed his forehead.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He purrs as she starts rubbing that sensitive little spot, and smiles a little at the kiss. "Of course you are. I'm the best." He says, chuckling and bending down to suckle on her breasts. He was completely oblivious to what was really going on inside her head. Not like he'd care, anyway. His arms are still wrapped around her, unwilling to let go of the warm, soft body trapped and wrapped tightly in them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi simply chuckles a little at this, giving him more head rubs for his trouble. People tend to underestimate how much guys like gentle stroking on anywhere really, so she kept rubbing him gentely soothing him to sleep if he wanted it. The next day might be a trying one.... how would Amana react when she woke up?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His eyelids slowly droop further and further, finally closing as he falls asleep with his dick still inside her. Even in his sleep, he keeps thrusting slightly, unwilling to come out of her hole.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi doesn't mind at all. After all it is quite snug in there. and the gentle thrusting helps her relax and drift asleep.

He is awoken the next day by Saashi's voice. "Oh Kilarus.... time to wake up.... Much as I like your cock in my pussy we have things to do."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hrm? But it's such a nice way to wake up." He murmurs, looking up at her and grinning slightly, before looking over at Amana to check if she was awake.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana was still asleep, resting so peacefully despite what happened. Her bruising and scaring still quite apparent. "Well, you'll have to face her at some point....", Saashi said as she looked to her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... I just hope... Hope she didn't take anything seriously..." He mutters, looking over at her, before looking back up at Saashi. "What if... What if she decides to leave? Like... If she thinks I don't love her anymore, then... There's no reason for her to stay, right...?" He murmurs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi looks thoughtfully at him for a moment. "I don't know if she remember it all. But I think she might wake up scared and very confused.... but the only way to find out is to well..... wake her up my dear.", she said folding her arms under her large breasts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods, before pulling his dick out of her pussy. Then, he rolls to the side, before nuzzle Amana. "Hey. Baby? Wake up. It's morning." He whispers, rubbing her belly a bit.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana groaned and squirmed on the bed at first but once her eyes opened she gasped out load, her eyes looking about wildly in a fearful manner. It took a her a few moments for her brain to catch up with her as her breathing was panicked and and she bolted upright. Then when she finally saw Kilarus behind her she cried out in fear and fell right off the bed. her eyes fixed on him she crawled backwards at breakneck speed until she hit the back wall. "No! R-Run away! I-I'm a monster", she cried tears in her eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks at her, before getting off the bed and walking to her. He grabs her up in his arms before she can run anywhere, and sits down on the bed with her wrapped up in his arms. "No... No you're not. You did that because you were angry. And I made you angry. I want to protect you, Amana. But I can't do it all the time. You need... You need to get stronger." He whispers, rocking her back and forth .

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana squirmed in his grasp fear coursing through her body. "B-B-But! B-B-But! I-I.... felt l-like... I was trying to-to-to k-k-k-kill you waaaah!", she cried sobbing a like a little girl.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Shh. Shhhh. Hey. Calm down. It doesn't matter, okay? I wanted you to do it." He whispers back, hugging her tightly. "I still love you baby." He murmurs in her ear, trying to rub her body and comfort her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I-I-I...... B-But.... I was.... so mad... it felt t-t-terrible! I couldn't control myself! It-it was like i was someone else!", she sobbed pushing her face into his chest.

Saashi was letting this play out, she wanted them to feel this out for themselves. But she didn't leave she was there if Amana had any questions.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That's how it always plays out the first time, Amana. You must learn to control it. Bend that power to your will. You know we're all here for you." He murmurs, rolling to the side and sandwiching her between his body and Saashi's.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi on cue wrapped her arms around her, hugging and squishing her nice big breasts into her back. This seemed to clam her down and make her blush... there she was, this was the Amana they all knew and loved. "Yes what he said is true, and there are tricks to it. Think of it as being in the right state of mind. Its like a cannon versus a bomb. A bomb will wildly explode sending debris outward while a cannon uses the same explosive force to direct a far more devastating attack. Make sense?", she asked. "M-Maybe.....", she whispered with a little whimper.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Basically... I'm the big scary cannon... And you're the cute little baby bomb." He says, chuckling and kissing her nose. "Now we need to turn you into the big scary cannon too." He says, smiling and kissing her lips as he entwines his legs with hers.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"We'll have to get to Rammie too at some point.... not sure how she'll react. But it's all for the best.", Saashi said quietly while Amana blushed from all this contact and mushy stuff. "B-Baby?! Hey!", she squeaked through all the kissing. "Welp, you two should go wash up and meet me down at the main hall. Thne we can talk about the agenda today.", she said the gave both of their butts a light spank. Amana yelped.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That can be taken care of later. The most volatile have to go first." He says in Saashi's mind, even as he smiles and laughs at Amana, continuing to tease her and rain down kisses, before picking her up in his arms and hopping off the bed.
"Alright then! Time for breakfast! See you later mistress!" He calls, running downstairs with Amana in his arms.

As usual, they were butt naked.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana felt really silly being carried around butt naked like this. She covered her breasts with her hands as they made their way down. They met Nera on their way there and she was actually wearing something, a sort of long sweater with a competely open back and sides, but it did cover things. Hey he'd seen this... what do they call it? The virgin killer sweater? She was looking over something on a data bad so she didn't see them.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sneaks up behind Nera, with Amana still in his arms, before barking a loud "Boo!" Into her ears.

[Gotta sleep. About to pass out.]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera yelps and her data pad goes flying into the air only to fall back on her head with a "clunk!". "Ow! fuck! Shit!", she said angrily. She then turns to see them scowling. "Really?! Come on what are you four!?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A zabrak and a squid." He says, grinning, before leaning forward and planting a kiss on her lips. "Whatcha doing? And uh..." He looks down at her tits, which were barely covered by the sweater. "Special occasion?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The surprise kiss makes Nera blush hotly and look even more pouty about it. (though she absolutely does like it and won't admit it). "Its.... something Saashi gave me... she said i could have a new outfit and then gave me... this.", she said feeling a bit embarrassed. Amana was looking at her too. "Well um.... you... make it look good.", she said hoping to make her feel a bit more at ease.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. Fills it out nicely." He says, grinning and using his index fingers to give her tits a poke and lift them from below. "Nice outfit. Really compliments you." He says, chuckling and kissing her nose. "Come on. Let's eat breakfast. I'm starving."