Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well... I'm not sure i could say much that you haven't already inferred yourself. She's tasted of the dark side now.... I can't say what might happen next, she's a strong one in the force we must be careful though.... her anger could consume her, i can feel it. If that were to happen.... I'm not sure she could control herself after that. it could get very dangerous.", Saashi said in warning. "Using the dark side will be important for her to grow in power, but with her there is a risk that she could lose herself and attack everything in sight... i just... get that feeling.", Saashi said.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And me? Will I too follow the same path... Or do you think I'll be able to control my emotions enough to harness the power of both sides?" He asks, wrapping his arms loosely around her. He seems to be taking a little bit of comfort in her near presence.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"You have a certain sort of fortitude against the darkside as I do, I believe it may be a Zabrak thing..... I'm not sure. Sans that, you have a rather level head I think you can mange..", she said reaching up and rubbing at his cheeks.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Probably. We're from the same planet, anyway." He murmurs, chuckling half-heartedly. He buries his head between her breasts, before giving her a squeeze. "Just... Hold me right now..." He whispers, his eyes closing halfway as he relaxes in her warmth.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Suddenly he feels her robes slip off and his head is now in between her naked breasts. How in the world can she strip so fast? let alone while someone was on here at the same time... must have done it with the force. Her hands go around him and she hugs him like a mother stroking him here and there softly wounding if he might end up alseep on her like this.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nuzzles deeper into her breasts, giving the inside of each a soft kiss. "Thanks..." He whispers, his eyes closing as he hugs her closer. About a minute or two later, he's fast asleep, his head resting between her breasts. She'd have to be a little careful about the horns on his head though.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Being half Zabrak she knew how to handle his head carefully. she had a few herself after all even though there were a bit small and sometimes her hair would be caught in them.

After awhile the got back to her moon base and landed. she traces her finger around his horns to wake him back up. "Ohh sleepy head~.", she said giggling

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He purrs as she strokes his horns, and looks up at her. "Good morning to you too, miss pillow." He murmurs, smiling up at her. "We've reached the base, huh? Thanks for keeping me company." He says, groping her ass, before standing up and kissing her cheek.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi sighs as he gropes her ass wondering if she should just take him somewhere and let him fuck her ass... but there was some work for her to do and maybe it was time for Kil to check up on their other Twi'lek. She got up and kissed the side of his neck then said, "So did you want to check up on our guest?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, I think I should. She's probably wondering where we've disappeared to." He says, giving her ass another squeeze, before walking out of the ship and heading down to the cells to find the prisoner.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi would always push her ass into his hand when ever he would grab it, and then grinned and gave him a nod. "In the meantime I'll search a few hunches I have."

Down in the dungeon he could hear the red girl Rammie shouting, "Get that fucking thing away from me!". As he turned the corner he saw a dildo on an robot arm trying to get to her pussy and she was pushing it back with the force. "But Mistress says that all prisoners must be relived once a day to keep them happy!", said a nearby Red B1 as he tapped on a control panel.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oi! Droid! Abort that procedure, please!" He says, walking up and pushing the droid away, before glancing at Rammie. "My apologies. They're built to follow protocols. I don't know that even existed." He says with a chuckle, before smiling. "So. Have you given some thought to my proposition?" He asks, tilting his head.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"If you say so...", said the B1 as he shrugged and let the arm retract. With the arm gone she gave a sigh of relief hand still on her bare pussy. She then give's him the side eye. "I donno.... Maybe...", she said looking away still having some doubts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey. You can talk to me if you want to. Come on." He murmurs with a smile. He'd always had a soft spot for Twi'leks. They were just so adorable!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She's messing with one of her legku for a moment before saying "How do I know you're not doing terrible things to people out there? I would never join people like that."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... The only people we do terrible things to are the ones who do even worse things to large groups of people. They deserve such treatment. However, we never have, and never will... Hurt innocents." He says firmly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She gives him a hard look trying to see if he was telling the truth. He looked sincere enough.... "...Ok... I see. So what's with these strange force powers you've learned... it's not like any of the dark side powers I've herd of."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... It's the lusty side." He says with a chuckle. "Anyway... Jokes aside... We basically tap into our natural lust, and use it against other people. That's why you were defeated so easily. I'm always horny." He says with a laugh.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"....How can one fortify them selves against such things?", she asked her reasons obvious, she didn't want to be taken advantage like that again... her wound to her pride was deep, Kil could feel it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... I don't know. Maybe only a person practicing such a thing could do so." He says with a shrug.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She thinks about that... It stood to reason she guessed. fighting fire with fire and all that... "So you want me to join you... but to what end? just what are you people doing in the shadows?", she asked, she just couldn't guess their angle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Truth be told... We're working for the betterment of the galaxy at large. At least, that's what I choose to believe." He says with a smile.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Really....? That's what I've always wanted to do... its what I was training for. To use my power for the people....", she said distantly, looking downward at her bright red body.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Now rather than just sitting somewhere in a temple and meditating on the meaning of life... You can actually get up off your cute little butt and go do something for real." He says, smiling and winking at her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She took a deep exhale, thinking it over earnestly. "You know.... you maybe on to something... I want to do more. they had me guarding that frozen rock when i could have been out there! doing more....", she said standing up. She was unintentionally showing off that nice naked body of hers because she was deep in thought. She was a woman of duty who took pride in a good days work so he had her wrapped around his finger.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Indeed. What do the Jedi do? Laze around all day meditating while the world is falling to pieces around them. They're blind fools. We, on the other hand, intend to actually do something about it. So how about it? Wanna join?" He asks with a grin.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I....I....", She was looking down thinking it through. "I'll do it... ok....", she said finally giving in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good." He lowers the force field and steps inside the prison. "Welcome to the family!" He says, grinning and holding out his arms. "Gimme a hug!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She gives him a frim hug squishing her breasts into him and putting her chin on his shoulder. Man this would have felt better if he was naked too... darn.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He returns the hug, practically squishing her into his body, before pulling back and grinning. "So. First order of business... Come meet the rest of the family!" He says cheerily, before taking her hand and walking upstairs to introduce her to Saashi, Amana, and Ammie. As well as Nera, if she was still around.