Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi thought about this, "He might not know we're coming yet... so if we can snatch Ammie before he can pick her up to threaten us with we'll be in the clear." "That's a good idea....", Kaz said nodding. "Tell you what.... if i distract him you think you can snatch this girl of yours?"

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Yeah, but... It would have to be Amana. I'm not very sneaky." He says with a shrug. "But if you can distract him... Please go ahead." He says, nodding.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok I can do that. Besides I'm worried about her.....", Amana said the worry plain as day on her face. "Just why would he kidnap her anyway?!", Amana said in frustration. "I have a hunch.... but that doesn't matter now. He has two things we need and I don't intend to let them get away.", Saashi said sternly.

"Ok well I'm going to jet over the boulder and get him to step out from behind it. he'll come after me and then you grab you friend... after that well.... he's fair game I'd say.", Kaz said and then took one long drink for his canteen. "Ok lets get into position behind the boulders dear.", Saasihi said.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods and crouches, moving over to the boulders to hide behind them and watch the rocks that the bounty hunter was hiding behind.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kaz soundlessly hops up on the top of the boulder and pulls his hat down to hang behind his neck on a strap. Then with a smirk he jumps down to the other side ahd shouts, "Hey asshole! Over here!" they then hear the sound of the large dinosaur like bounty hunter turn around and say, "What the hell?! Who are you? Another dumbass Gungan that wants to get in my way?" "No... its another Gungan here to kick your amateur ass!", Kas shot back, grinning widely and giving him a wise ass look. "That's it come 'ere you!", and then a they heard blaster fire as the bounty hunter tried to make swiss cheese out of the yellow skinned, seemingly seasoned hunter of a Gungan.

After he went running after Kas Amana used the force to soften her footsteps as she made a dash for it, sliding in behind the raging reptilian. There she found Ammie! all tided up and blindfolded with a gag as well. She was bottomless, still wearing her bra but no panties. her pussy looked like she had recently be fucked... hard..... "No Ammie..... THAT BASTARD!" she cried as she picked up her poor Twi'lek. She groaned slightly perhaps not quite conscious. She put her over her shoulder as she boiled with rage. Kil then saw her run out carrying the petite girl.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey, what-?" He asks, frowning as he sees Ammie. Then he notices Amana's enraged face. Realisation hit him like a truck. "That fucking..." He growls and bends the force around his body, running after the lizard. He turns on his savers right before leaping at him, trying to slice off his arms or legs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The guy just couldn't catch Kas, he was too slippery a target. The sly Gungan smirked and leap to the side knowing the fight was about to start. The Lizard guy must have known something was up so he dropped and rolled to the side just in time to not get cut in several pieces. He got to his feet quickly, "What the?! You!? I haven't even made the call yet!" he said staring at him wide eyed. "Well whatever! hold it right there! I've got your little Twi'lek all tided up back there so you better-", "Oh do you now~? sorry dear.... but we just stole her back.", Saashi said as she suddnely dropped down next to Kil. "I assume you want to take him alone? To punish him?", Saashi said folding her arms. "NO! I'll take him!", Amana said her face awash with anger,

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He glances at Amana, then the lizard. He tosses one of his sabers to Amana. "We both take him. I want him to suffer." He growls, twirling his single saber and starting to circle around the hunter.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana pulls it straight to her up raised hand with the force and catches it. It was not her's but somehow it felt right in her hand. Her normally cute and pretty face looks like death itself. she flashes it on, her form III stance at the ready. "Son of bitch....", said the hunter. "Well then to hell with it! I can have my revenge on you either way!", rumbles the large reptile. He has his mandalorian iron blade in one hand and a blaster in the other, He shoots at Amana and then takes a swing at Kilarus, trying to get them both at once.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He snorts and bats the weapon away, before going on the offensive. He does a frontflip over the Lizard's head, swinging down to try and slice it off, before landing on the other side and immediately dropping to his knees to slice at his legs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He may have been a sloppy dunce of a bounty hunter, but his instincts for battle were sharp. he ducks under his first swipe and rolls back to avoid the second one. "Not this time horn head!" He shouts at him in a grow and then fries three shots his way with his blaster pistol. Amana starts running in ready to make her move after Kil makes his.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He quickly tries to deflect the shots, and sends two away. However, Ataru not exactly being suited to deflecting blasters... A shot grazes his arm, making him wince in pain. He channels his anger inwards, fueling the fire of the dark side. He runs at the hunter again, doing a flip over his head and slicing again, before dropping to his feet on the other side and swinging a quick flurry of blows at his arms and legs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He doing all he can to defect the blows that Kil is throwing at him, sword a testament to how well Mandlorain iron could hold up to a lightsaber. his focus was on Kilarus at that moment so he didn't see Amana coming, and this time he didn't have droids to distract her.

she takes a swing at at him from behind and she manages to slash at his back! However, It didn't go in far enough to sever his spinal cord or cut him in half but cut his skin and some flesh he yowled in pain and staggered back. he then whips around and bats starts swinging at Amana eyes blood shot and red. "Graaaah! you little squid headed slut!" "You have no right to be angry with us! YOU'RE GETTING WHAT YOU DESERVE!", Amana shouts back in her rage. as the two lock blades. now she had made an opening for him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
A cry of agony echos through the trees as one of his legs was now separated by the knee (his left to be exact). He nearly falls over but uses his stump of a leg to fall on still staying up right. His breathing is hard and heavy but he doesn't give up! His tail lashes out and smacks Kil in in the side of the face knocking him down. and then he tries to blast Amana at close range. She nearly misses deflecting the three shots he fired but her form III training prepared her for something like this. She deflects the shot down to the ground since she didn't have the time to aim them back at him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grunts as he gets back up, and then throws his saber in a straight line, trying to impale him through the chest.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He tries to lift his sword to block the incoming saber but from the other side of him Amana stabs him through the shoulder of his sword arm! he can't block with it and so.... Kil's saber stabs into his chest on his right side missing his heart but bestroying on of his lungs! "Gaaaaaaaaah!", he cries in pain. as two sabers are now stuck in him!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good. Suffer..." He murmurs, walking up and gripping the saber. "And this... Is for what you did to our friend." He growls, yanking the saber out and slicing off his head.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It's definitely the most brutal things Amana had witnessed... but in her rage it didn't faze her right now. his head feel with a sickening sound a his body falls back, dead. Amana Takes out her saber and stabs into the body more and more... Kil should stop her..... he's already dead...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He just watches Amana stab the body over and over. He doesn't stop her, letting her rage run its course. After this... After this, he knew... There would be no turning back. She'd start falling towards the dark side, and join him, while she was at it. However, he does pick up the Mandalorian iron blade, and grins at Saashi. "Mission accomplished. And more than one, I might add..." He says, grinning evilly as he watches Amana.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She eventually tires and falls to her knees and begins to cry into her hands as she has no idea what to do with so much emotion. Saashi has a soulful look on her face. "Indeed... How did they ever hope too keep such an emotional girl like her all bottled up... her emotions make her strong.", Saashi observers. Ammie is starting to shift about more she must be waking up. Kas is leaning against a nearby tree with a bit of a wheat like thing in the side of his mouth. "Well now.... looks like he won't be bothering us again.", he said tipping his hat to Kil.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods back. "Indeed. He won't." He says, before walking over to Ammie and picking her up. "Hey babe. Sorry we're late." He says, crushing her in a hug as he walks over to Amana. He bends down and puts a hand on her shoulder, which travels down to her own hand, gripping it and placing it on Ammie's face.
"We did this... For her. Don't forget it. She was hurt... And we need more power. Enough to protect her. What you did was not wrong at all. It's human. That's the result of suppressing all your emotions." He whispers.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie gasps as she hugged by Kilarus the little Twi'lek waking up. Her gaze was hazy and she is carried over to Amana. Her face wet with tears pops up when she feels his hand on her shoulder. with her hand on Ammie's face her head whips around to look at them tears still rolling down her face as she listened. Next thing they new Amana had snatched Ammie and was hugging her and crying softly. Ammie was not quite sure what was going on yet but she knew those hands on her body and she hugged back weakly. "A-Amana...? Kil....? what...? Where....?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Don't worry Ams. You're safe. We're here." He murmurs, kneeling down next to the two of them and kissing her cheek. "We... Killed the guy who captured you. He... Raped you, didn't he?" He asks, rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie looked confused as her brain began to work again. her eyes squinted for a moment and then.... she remembered. "He-He did..... it hurt.... he kept slapping me in the face... it it was.... SO AWFUL!", Ammie then began to cry herself. "I was so scared..... but i was right! I knew You'd come for me somehow.... I knew..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And we did. You're safe now. Nobody's going to hurt you anymore, okay?" He whispers as he kisses her cheek. He grips her hand to provide some sort of comfort too. "He's dead. And we're going to keep you safe. We're not letting anyone take you from us. Are we, Amana?" He murmurs, glancing at the Nautolan.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana nods so fast her hair tentacles wave all over. She hugs Ammie like she'd disappear if she let go nuzzles into here as tears wet her cheeks. "I love you too girlfriend....", Ammie said after giving her a soft kiss. "Kilarus my dear, would you carry her?", Saashi asked as she inspected the fallen blade. "And you stranger.... you've been a good help to us." "It weren't nothing.... someone had to track down that idiot....", said the strange gungan.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods and picks up Ammie, hugging her to his body, before picking up the blade as well. "Come on Amana. Let's go home." He murmured softly, reaching down to pat her back.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana sniffles gets up. she decides to hold on to Kil's other saber. It was the safe thing to do anyway. Ammie is resting in Kil's arm breathing softly and hands on her exposed pussy. Not because she was embarrassed, but because her pussy actually hurt and was sore. "Mr.Kas was it? Well... you are a very useful fellow~.", Saashi said as she walked over to him really swinging her hips. Saashi only did that when she wanted something form you... "I'd like it very much if we could work together again." "Well.... Maybe. I'm retired now... but I'll think about it.", said Kas said as his hat was put over his face again. "Alright then you can reach me vai the number on this card.~"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow at Saashi, wondering what she wants from the guy. He'd seen that walk enough times to realise what she was doing.
He just shakes his head and starts walking back to the ship. He had enough to deal with for one day...