Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"W-Wait! but i'm butt naked!", she protests as she was taken up the stairs. Once in the main floor they find Ammie and Amana on one of the couches. Ammie was resting still and Amana was there holding her hand. the other must be elsewhere, perhaps in the bedrooms? They hadn't noticed the other two come in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He whistles to Amana, and leads Rammie over. "So what? We all are." He says, dropping his coat along the way, and exposing his body to her. "Hey Amana, meet Rammie. Rammie, Amana. Amana is my girlfriend, sort of." He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Rammie is surprised to see him get naked so quickly and casually. She hide's her body behind Kils as he gets Amana's attention. He got a nice cute reaction from her~. her cheeks got purple and her big blue eyes blinked a few times before trying to stay on Rammie's face. "Um I um.... yeah h-hey wait... g-girlfriend?!", Amana blushed even harder at that. "Ok yeah... I guess so yes....", She said meekly. "A-Anyway! Um nice to meet you.", She said giving her a nervous grin, she was quite the looker this Rammie... it made Amana a little squrimy. She was still in her robes Kil was have to peel the shy girl out of them if he wanted Rammie to see that great ass and nice set of tits. Rammie nodded and covered her pussy with one hand and shook Amana's hand with the other, all the while she tried to maintain an air of refinement, it didn't work out too well.. they could tell how embarrassed she was... Ammie was still sleeping peacefully under a blanket, a cute smile on her face... must be dreaming about Amana and Kil...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Amana, come on. You know the house rules!" He says, grinning and bending over to quickly unfasten her robe and slip it off. "No hot girls should walk around in clothes!" He says, laughing.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana squeals and covers her breasts... not for Kil's sake but Rammie's. She had gotten a little used to Kil looking at her naked body 24/7, but Rammie was someone new she got all embarrassed and cute. Rammie again was surprised, not only at Amana's sudden nakedness, but the speed in witch Kilo stripped her! Now the girls saw (more or less) what each other had... and it made them react in their own ways. Amana was looking off to the side nervously. While Rammie tried to act like it didn't faze her.. even though it totally did. Rammie could help but admire that slick, wet, curvy body Amana had, and her eye kept trying to hover on her waist. "Uh... oh and this is Ammie she's resting right now... its a long story...", Amana said fidgeting.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. We had to rescue her from some bounty hunter asshole who wanted to get back at me for beating him up once." He murmurs, glancing down at Ammie. "I'm glad she's safe, though... And that man won't be bothering anyone else anymore." He says, looking at Rammie. The tone in his voice carried the weight of what she was thinking of.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She was picking up what he was putting out there, she had had to take a life or two of those who refused to give in and stop their evil. She looks down at Ammie, she was a cute girl if her face was anything to go by... Her eyes opened. "Whoa... is it my birthday...? three hot naked bodies standing right near me....", Ammie said as she looked Rammie up and down with a winning grin. Rammie covered up again with her arms and hands and said. "Oh... hey.", she said stoically. "Who is this red hot beauty~?", Ammie asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"This is Rammie. Rammie, meet Ammie. Ammie, Rammie." He says, before tilting his head. "Hey wait a minute. Your names rhyme." He says, narrowing his eyes, before looking between the two of them. "Huh. I've heard parents tend to give siblings rhyming names. But... You guys look nothing like each other." He says, shaking his head. "I mean... The colour alone is enough to practically broadcast that."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"yeah color is kinda a family thing. but every once and a while you get someone with a recessive gene....", Ammie added. "But yeah not related.. parents most have come from the same place as mine... But anyway hiya!", Ammie said grinning wide. "So wait... its just you guy's? where's this "mistress" everyone was talking about.", Rammie asked hand still on her lady bits.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ehh... Probably doing something elsewhere." He says with a shrug. "I was just about to go look for her. Wanna come?" He asks, holding out his hand.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She rook his hand hesitantly, unsure about it. But she figured she might as well get this over with. "The Mistress is in her room Master Kilarus.", said a red B1.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. Thank you. Come on, Rammie." He says, holding her hand as he walks towards Saashi's room. "Mistress, I've got someone you'd want to meet." He says, knocking on the door before walking in.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
once he opens the door their treated to the sight of Saashi on her bed with her naked ass raised as a robot arm fucks her pussy slowly and rhythmically. She holding her data pad in her hands while on her hands and knees. She looks over her shoulder at them and grins after going "Ah~ so relaxing...". Rammie is red skinned so when she blushes it looks more tan, and that's exactly what happens when she sees Saashi getting fucked by a long red dildo. Saashi waves the arm away and it pulls out with a wet pop! Saashi sighs happily and gets up. She walks over to them really swinging her hips as she moves grinning knowingly. "Well hello dear~.", she said huskily. Man she was really enjoying this, messing with Rammie.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Huh. You know, if you really needed to fuck that bad, you could have just come to me." He says with a chuckle as he gropes her ass. "But then again, I'd probably just fuck your butt." He says, grinning as he looks at Rammie. "She loves taking it in the ass." He says, nudging Saashi.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh honey I love it where ever you wanna stick it~." Saashi said as she kissed both of Kil's cheeks. "So Anyway, I'm Lady Saashi or mistress Saashi, but you don't have to be so formal around here.", she motions down to her grayish white nude body. "After all we have noting to hide in this house~. and you are?", Saashi said hands on her wide hips.

Rammie had to take a second to get over the lewdness. Just how did this girl manage to look so classy yet so slutty at the same time!? The only thing she was wearing was some leather thigh high boots! "I-I'm Rammie miss.....", she said trying to hold her head high and act like this wasn't making her nervous when it really, really was.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sooo... Rammie decided to join our cause. We should start training her!" He says with a grin.
"But keep an eye on her too. She might be faking this..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"She absolutely isn't faking how turned on she is right now. She might be thinking about trying to escape yes but enough time with us and all the "Love" we'll give her she'll come around.", Saashi thought back.

"Hmmmm where to start... tell you what Amana hasn't learned the basic lust force stuff yet either so we could maybe have them try it togther.", Saashi said nodding as she made up her mind.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... That could work. I could just watch them. You teach them. Or maybe teach me some more advanced stuff while you're at it." He says with a slight grin.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Alright. sounds good! Go fetch Nera and have her sit in with us, she'll be good for "demonstrating". I'll meet you in the main chamber.", Saashi said as she picked up datapad back up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods, and goes to look for Nera. "Hey babe? We need you for a lab rat. Just... Testing a couple of things." He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Rammie is led to the main chamber by Saashi while Kilarus finds Nera. He finds his cute firebrand having some tea and looking at some ship magazine on a holopad. When he calls to her she looks up from behind her holopad. "....Wait what? testing...? Lab rat...?", Nera said sounding hesitant about the whole thing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep. No time to explain. Come along!" He says, picking her up like a football, and picking up her magazine with the force. "You can read this while it goes on. They likely won't even be able.to get through to you. But if they do... Well... You'll definitely enjoy it." He says, winking down at her and grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera yelps and wirggles around in his grasp as he picks her up and carries her like a football. "Hey whoa what?!....." she sighs and hangs her head. "D-Dammit....", she relented and let him carry her around while grumbling and pouting.

He finds everyone at the main room having a seat with the two girls Amana and Rammie sitting cross legged in front of Saashi, who was on a couch. Tahn was there watching from off to the side While Ammie was sitting up blanket around her, she must be feeling a bit better.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sets Nera down in the middle of the room. "Alright, the lab rat is here." He says with a chuckle, before patting her head. "Don't go too hard on her, girls. I still like her!" He says, smiling and walking over to sit next to Saashi.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi scoots up to Kil so their bare hips are touching and she lightly traces a finger around on his back as she looks at the other two. "Oh good, now we can start. Nera's good for this, she has a lot complex feelings going on in that cute head of hers. Makes her great for trying things.", Saashi said as she winked at the grumpy red head. She turned away from her and Kil and found Amana's gaze. Amana gave her an apologetic shrug. Nera just gave her a shake of the head in a gesture meaning "Don't worry about it...". The two girls never got to talk much but they seemed to like each other... perhaps this could bring them closer. Kil probably though; most likely wanting to turn into great fuck buddies. Rammie looked very out of her element and the blush she had shone through her stoic facade.

"Ok, lets get started. You two look at Nera's naked body and i want you to think about her... think about how cute and sexy she is~ and let you feelings of lust bubble up, then we go to the next part.", Saashi instructed. Oh this was going to be good...

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins and settles back in the chair. His hand goes down to Saashi's ass behind her back, before spreading her pucker with two fingers. He thrusts them in, and slowly thrusts them in and out, grinning slyly as he watches the trio of sexy babes. This certainly was going to be very good....

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi goes "Mmm~" and reclines back leaning on Kil a bit as her hand drifted around to his front until a single finger found the tip of his penis. her finger grows warm using a bit of tapas to warm up his dick. Meanwhile the girls are staring at Nera who's feeling very nervous under their gaze, taking in her lovely nude body. Amana and Rammei are both biting their lips slightly and blushing as their eye wonder around. "Stroking yourself is allowed~! it helps beginners get in to the right state of mind I feel.", Saashi said as she began to circle Kil's cock head with her finger. Amana was soon lightly rubbing herself off to Nera give her the most "I'm so sorry about this!", look she can manage. Rammie refused to do so but she kept right on looking. Near was trying to read ti magazine to distract herself but she couldn't stop think about how they were looking all over her! "Ok great! you girls look ready~. Now reach out with the force and take hold of Nera and start easing those delicious feelings of lust into her, let her share in your feelings. This is the baisis with witch all lust-force techniques span from." Saashi said grinning.

Amana gave a gulp and then held out her hands still with a sorry face. She could reach out with the force easily... it was something that came to her quite naturally. But this was new territory for her... she wasn't sure what too for sure but she just visualized her lust as a gentle pink mist wrapping around Nera. That's when Nera jumped in her seat as her face grew even redder and she gasped. Her hands went to her pussy as wetness was forming. "Eek!", Went the two of them. There gazes met again with faces even redded then when they started. "Good good you rasied her lust higher through the force by using you own... Now you Rammie.", Saashi said smiling widely.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans slightly, his cock throbbing to hardness in Saashi's hand in a matter of seconds. "Fuck... That feels good..." He whispers, watching the girls intently as she keeps playing with his cock. He thrusts his fingers in harder, before pulling her into his lap and grinding his dick between her buttcheeks.
He chuckles when Amana and Nera squeak and blush, and grins. "So... It begins." He whispers to Saashi. He's staring at Rammie now, waiting for her to start with her lust thing.
"Amana could definitely be a dangerous one of given the chance. Her connection to the force is very strong. She'd probably be able to beat me in a force-only duel, don't you think?" He murmurs, groping Saashi's breasts as he keeps grinding against her butt.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi gave an appreciative moan as Kil takes her and starts playing with her body. "Mmm~ perhaps. she is strong with the force... Pehaps i can tech her what i like to call the lust snipe. but that's for later she certainly has to the power for it." Saashi mused as she rubbed her butt on his peen.

Rammie was next... she wasn't sure where to start and her arousal was clouding her mind a bit. She looked a bit lost. "You're resisting your feelings my dear. Trust them and use them... this is a safe place you can let you mind wounder freely here.", Saashi said encouragingly. Rammie struggled with herself until she finally let go. She looked at Nera who was still getting lusty from Amana, and thought... "Well she is rather attractive.... and she looks like she takes care of herself... i have to wonder what it would be like... to... lay with her....", she thought as he lust began to reach out at Nera. Once it made contact, all three girls moaned and wet themselves slightly. "Bingo~", said Saashi. grinning hugely. They started rubbing them selves off a bit more forcefully now, all three of them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh my. Things just took a very interesting turn. Wonder if they're going to turn this into a lesbian threesome..." He muses, lifting Saashi up, before lowering her down, slowly pushing his dick into her ass. He moans a little as he buries his spiny cock in her backdoor, and squeezes her breasts hard, before biting down on her neck.
"If they do... That would be really fucking hot..." He murmurs into her head.