Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Aoh~! Yes....", Saashi moans as she's pushed down on his cock among other things. "I'll give them a little push.", Saashi mind whispered back. She then winks at him then looks back at the girls, making gasp and other small lusty noises. "There you go. now you are connected but it's a two way street, Giving people lust leaves you open to their own. you will have to be careful about that. but for now..... lets have us some team building~.", Saashi said smirking lewdly. Then she reached out too hold of their lust and took a quick burst of her own. It was like a flash fire. the injected lust for Saashi made them all moan out heavily and huskily and their pussys dripped on the floor. At this point Nera was panting like a dog and made a grab for Amana and hugged her into herself rubbing their bare naked bodies together. She kissed her wetly as Amana moaned in surpise. Rammie was shaking trying to resist.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh damn. It did turn into a lesbian threesome." He says with a laugh, before bending Saashi over and ramming into her ass even faster. He pours his own lust into Rammie, trying to tip her over the edge and set her off.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi rests her chin on her arms as she raises her ass to him, and then nonchalantly passes Kil a nice thick dilido to shove in her pussy while he fucks her ass. "Oh~!? mmm~ yes~ yess!", Saashi cries being a bit over dramatic on purpose, just to tease the others. Ammie wanted to join in all this fun but she wasn't sure if her body was up to it. Tahn was stroking herself while looking around the corner being a bit of a voyeur.

Nera and Amana where moaning and kissing openly with hands going to each others pussies and rubbing. Rammie was suddenly hit again and her pussy was aching to be used! She gave a lusty cry as she dripped a bit on the floor. She shut her eyes and squirmed about trying to resist but the wall of her will were crumbling fast. Her gaze went back to the fingering two some and she just couldn't take it any more! She jumped at them and sandwiched poor Nera between to hot lusty bodies. They rubbed up and down on each other. Soon they were only the floor grasping, kiss, licking and rubbing everything they could reach.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grabs the dildo and rams it into her pussy, before using the force to roughly thrust it in and out in time with his thrusts into her ass.
"Ooh. Rammie just jumped Nera! Haha!" He chuckles, before grunting and ramming into her ass even faster. "Fuck... Feels good to just... Fuck someone's ass with wild abandon. It's best when they're used to it." He murmurs in Saashi's ear, before spreading her ass and letting his tongue go down to play with her clit.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi gives another big moan but this time she wasn't faking it. Kil was giving it to her just the way she liked it. She liked people to fuck freely and with out restraint. She believed the galaxy would be so much better off if everyone would just stop beating around the bush and Fuck like the animals they were! Saashi starts bucking her hips back with Kil's thrusts trying to make them go as far in as she can and moaning out whorishly while she does. "Oh Yesss! It does.....Mmm~! doesn't it? Nothing like..... Just letting loose and AH~! taking a cock as hard as you can!", Saashi said in between moans. Wetness coats her hole pussy once his tongue gets involved with her clit.

The girls soon find another position. They all lay on their sides in a sort of lewd triangle, with each girls face in another's pussy. It was like a chain of pussy licking! Amana was licking Nera's pussy, Nera was licking Rammie's, and Rammie was licking Amana's! They all moaned and groaned as the did it licking and sucking all over and inside their respective holes.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He growls and starts fucking her as hard as he can, even using the force in a limited amount to speed up his thrusts to really rail her ass. "Hell yeah. Agree with you there!" He says, snarling and spanking her ass a few times as his tongue cruelly twists her clit. He knew she liked it rough, and he had absolutely no problem giving it to her that way!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi is wailing and moan out nice and loud for Kil, he's giving her just what she wants. this twisting of her clit makes her spread her legs as wide as she can and bucks her hips back as fast as she can! wet slapping rings out from their sex as bits of fem cum are flung around them. "YES~ YES~ YES~!", Saashi cries enjoying the absolute hell out of this. She looks back at the girls to see how they're doing.

The girls are still in their lewd chain of pussy licking quite enjoying themselves by the muffled moans coming from them. Their hands are running all over each others asses as they lick and suck, grabbing and squeezing each other's yummy butts. Amana even starts focusing in on Nera's clitty rolling it around with her tongue. At the same time she's bucking her hips back at Rammie grinding her cunt against her face as the red girl licks. She seemed to be the most lusty of the threesome. Ammie was rubbing herself gently to the lewd scene wishing she could join..... Tahn was rubbing herself rather quickly too. Everyone was getting close, the lust was so heavy in the air you could have cut it with a lightsaber!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The sight of the three girls eating each other out is what finally sets him off. With a loud grunt of pleasure, he slams into Saashi's ass, burying his dick as deep inside her as he can, before blowing his load with a roar of animal pleasure.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With the gush of seed running into her butt and the dildo slamming her pussy, Saashi reaches her peek of pleasure as well. She give a whoreish cry as she creams squirting onto the couch as she arches her back. "YAAASSSS FUCK MEEEE!"

The trio of girls were spurred on by the lewd noises going on around them, making them lick suck and squeeze harder on eachother. the floor around Amana was especially wet and Rammie was geting lots of her juice to drink! the other two were nice and wet, but Amana was the queen of squirt and wetness. After a bit their tongues are in as far as they can manage and their moaning rose to a fever pitch! Then came the triple orgasm! They all cried out and their pussy clamped down on each others tongue and the sprayed gush into each others mouths. Rammie had to keep swallowing quickly least she literally drown in pussy!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He groans and pants, before looking at the girls and chuckling. "And so... The fall begins. After this... They're not going to want to go back to being regular Jedi that quickly..." He murmurs into Saashi's head.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"....I like to think of it as waking up.... instead of falling.... but either way I'd say your right.", Saashi thought back. Saashi then twisted around on his peen and was laying on her back in front of him. She held out her arms wanting him to come and lay on her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He smiles and slowly lowers himself into her arms, before kissing her lips. "Fair enough... But the point remains. I doubt they'd turn back now..." He replies, before crushing her in a hug.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi kisses him on the lips and nuzzles into him loving the feeling of his fit body. "Ahhhhh~....", she sighs. "I needed that!", she chuckles. "Well done girls it took me a little longer to connect like that. You two are naturals at this."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. Certainly looks like it. Must be because all Jedi are so pent up." He says with a chuckle, nuzzling her back as he squeezes her in another hug.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Dang.... I call next time!", Ammie said as she can't help but feel left out... but she had to heal. Tahn as if on cue walked in. "Ahem... would the master and mistress care for some cold drinks?", she asked while holding a tray.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh yes. We'd love some." He murmurs, sitting up and looking at the tray to see what she was carrying.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She had what looked like freshly squeezed juices on ice, they all have a lemony/orange kind of smell. "Of course the girls all ready had lots to drink it seems.", Saashi said jokingly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He snorts and picks up the glasses, handing one to Saashi. "Yeah. They drank from each other. Nasty people." He says with a laugh, taking a sip.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi takes a drink herself, going "Ah" afterwards, the universal noise of people enjoying a cold one with the boys... Or in her case one boy and like five hot ladies. Kilarus could see Nera's hand come up slowly, flipping him the bird.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles, then bursts out into laughter, laughing until he can't breathe. And then he just sits there slamming his fist on his thigh and trying to laugh. Or breathe. He wasn't sure which was more important at this point.

"Ohhh my fucking- dear god I can't breathe-! Hahahaha!" He laughs, tears running down his face. "You girls should see your faces!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi and Ammie can't help but join in, with Tahn trying to keep a lid on it but still chuckling lightly. Nera was most likely blushing like crazy and had her hands over her face. Eventually the laughter died down. "Well then just so you know I have an idea how to get some more madalorian iron...", Saashi said. "But maybe do you wan't to make you sword hilt part first?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, I suppose I need to do that first. Should I head down to the same furnace again?" He asks, knocking the drink back in one gulp, before getting to his feet and putting it back on the tray with a murmured thanks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"mmhmm yes that'd be a good idea. I'll see If I can't get Amana going on her's as well.", Saashi said as she stretched making her chest jut out.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. I'll be down there if you need me." He murmurs, letting his gaze linger on her breasts for a while, before turning and walking down to the furnaces, and picking up the Mandalorian iron blade on the way.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"You know you and me should have a talk miss Ammie. I've heard so much about you.~", Saashi said to little Twi'lek. "Oh really? Do tell~.", Ammie said smirking. Yep! they'd get along juuuuuuust fine.

Kil soone found delow in the droid assembly line again. He could see that Saashis super battle droids were compete and stood at the ready as they were colored red and black, Saashis favorite colors. He could see U1 down there overseeing things.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He glances around, wondering what she needed a droid army for. But... Like Saashi had said earlier... All in due time.

He walks up to U1, and coughs to get his attention. "Hey. I need a forge to smelt some Mandalorian iron. Mould it too." He says, smiling grimly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
His droid turns around to greet his master with slight bow. "...Very well... I can... have it mould anything you need... the tools are quite versatile.", said the droid as he motioned to the controls.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Very well. I'll need access to all of them. And if there is any leftover, I'll trust you to keep it safe. The stuff is rare as is." He says, before nodding. "Now lead me to the forge."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Then U1 lead him to the forge. the heat was sweltering and his nude body must have been covered in sweat, but being a Zabrak he could handle it. He's lead up to a froge like the one he used on his crystal along with customize-able molds. "They use carbonite to make the molds here... very useful stuff...", U1 said offhandedly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I see. I'll need to make a mould myself, though." He says, before moving over to the bench. "Alright, so... This where I do it, right?" He says, already picking up a block to start crafting the mould.

[Should I detail the process in the next post?]