[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Hookay, holy discussion while I was sleepin! :eyepop:
:p
I gotta say, I friggen love this idea! Not sure where I could fit that in yet, though the only thing I'd worry about is if there's a big disparity between panty sizes if Steele has a gargantuan ass/hips comparatively if she opts to try Steele's on out of curiosity xD Other than that, I'm all for this! (Helloooo giant workload... :confused:)
No worries about size differences in TiTS, clothing is apparently designed for all sizes if I recall right, especially underwear. Something about future space tech elasticity. Otherwise a 9ft tall PC that overdoses on Raskvel TF would find themselves 3ft and with their neckline falling past the shoulders, leaving them buck naked as they shrink. Also HAWT~!:yes:
Mmm, if that wouldn't be too difficult for the coders to implement, then sure. I don't wanna make things overly complicated for them if its not nessesary, but this is a fair point as well.
My hope, it riiiises~!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Why invite her to your possibly cramped ship when you have a perfectly cozy apartment on Tavros?

Oooor, we have Fisi's apartment as well! ;)

No worries about size differences in TiTS, clothing is apparently designed for all sizes if I recall right, especially underwear. Something about future space tech elasticity. Otherwise a 9ft tall PC that overdoses on Raskvel TF would find themselves 3ft and with their neckline falling past the shoulders, leaving them buck naked as they shrink. Also HAWT~!:yes:

Ah, ok! I wasn't sure on the stance of how clothes stretch and stuff! (Boy, I'm learning a lot as I have this discussion with everyone! Its great looking on all facets with such detail, and in turn it helps this character development become more meaningful and not as convoluted!)

My hope, it riiiises~!
Now to put a note on the sex scene tab for it to reflect such options... Coders please don't kill me! :confused:

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
its Fisi's safe space! Also its a nursery not an apartment and Steeles ship is still rather small for now.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
its Fisi's safe space! Also its a nursery not an apartment and Steeles ship is still rather small for now.
@NotYouNorI Is right on that point in that Steele's apartment is pretty fully functional as a living space, even though it takes up one square on the map.

As for the "panty-swappin'" scene, I could make it a chance based one time event for that to happen where they can sleep over Steele's apartment for a night since Fisi would be interested in seeing Steele's apartment, and they would sleep naked together on Steele's bed. When Steele wakes up he would find Fisi trying on their panties and she would be caught playing with the hardlight function to her embarrassment. Steele can then propose buying her a pair since she seemed interested, and that would be a way to unlock any hardlight scenes for her, though she would need to be high or max sexual confidence/dominance for this. Likely this will be just a non-sexual encounter, and a small chance of it happening when you can do non-sexual cuddles with Fisianna when I implement that in her 2nd expac.

That sound good? :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Kiera

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
Minor note about that spoiler content...

Steele's apartment (and the nursery in general) is not where Steele grew up. Steele grew up somewhere else, I think the details are intentionally left vague outside of the choices you make in character creation. The nursery was built there by Victor so that the player would have somewhere to raise their own kids. The apartment was put into the nursery so the player character would have someplace to stay. That said, I believe that Briget is the one who raised Steele, and came out of retirement to run the nursery.

Also, sleeping naked with someone is something that doesn't happen enough in this game.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Minor note about that spoiler content...

Steele's apartment (and the nursery in general) is not where Steele grew up. Steele grew up somewhere else, I think the details are intentionally left vague outside of the choices you make in character creation. The nursery was built there by Victor so that the player would have somewhere to raise their own kids. The apartment was put into the nursery so the player character would have someplace to stay. That said, I believe that Briget is the one who raised Steele, and came out of retirement to run the nursery.

Also, sleeping naked with someone is something that doesn't happen enough in this game.
All I gotta say to that is, whoops... :confused: I mostly went off of the descriptions of there being things there that reminded them of when they grew up. I feel stupid now haha... :oops:

Just to be safe, when I get around to doing that scene, I'll try to not mention anything about this as much as possible, especially to having to get Bridget involved. I'd want to keep that scene small. (Knowing me, prolly not gonna be possible anyways :rolleyes:)

Also I thought Steele slept with all of his lovers naked on his ship, or at least that's what's implied... Still, the more naked cuddles the better! :p

Have i told you that I love you yet?:catte:
Aww, thanks :D As long as people give me good ideas that fit, I'll try to honor them if I can :p

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
pretty sure its with every lover they can sleep with in their ship. Reaha, Beth/Ben, and Anno. Also for those you sleep with overnight too like shade, and Kera, and Syri.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
So yeah... remember when I said I wanted to keep the 69 scene fairly short comparatively among her sex scenes? Yeah, me neither. Turns out I wound up stretching it to 4+ pages, and I didn't even get to do the vaginal variant yet. :confused: I was hoping to be finished the entire scene by tonight but inspiration be damned! :mad: Least I just about finished the penile variant, so the vaginal one shouldn't be too hard, I hope!

Also holy crap... post views are over 9000 on this thread. Didn't think my first time char would grab THAT much attention! Specially over a good portion of other great projects. :eek: Still, thank you for all the support so far, and looking forward to seeing this completed as well as her future expac content! :catte:

Last edited:

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
Just to be safe, when I get around to doing that scene, I'll try to not mention anything about this as much as possible, especially to having to get Bridget involved. I'd want to keep that scene small. (Knowing me, prolly not gonna be possible anyways :rolleyes:)

Well, mentioning Briget (no d in her name) is okay, she actually was there when Steele was growing up. Though I guess Steele's youth is still undefined.

Also I thought Steele slept with all of his lovers naked on his ship, or at least that's what's implied... Still, the more naked cuddles the better! :p

I might have been thinking mostly of when Steele goes to sleep in their own bed, with a member of their crew. I can't remember the relevant details from scenes where Steele falls asleep with their companion.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
1618975-kitten_power_level.jpg

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Alright, now that I'm fast approaching this, I realize I'm a little clueless as to how hardlight dildos work from a writing standpoint.

I'm wondering if its possible to write a hardlight dildo variant alongside a natural penis scene (Much like I've done vaginal and penile variants) instead of having to make two different scenes cause for the vag and anal scenes, I did want to give pure female PCs a chance to take her virginities through hardlight dildos and have sex with her through HL dildoes, but I don't want to have to make two different scenes if its not possible to make a HL variant within the same scene.

If I'd have to make two different scenes, then I might have to limit pure fems to just oral affections for the time being and make a tribadism scene for the females. If it IS possible though, then I'll likely just make HL variants of the anal and vag scenes, and maybe take that trib idea for a possible 2nd expac scene variant...

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Alright, now that I'm fast approaching this, I realize I'm a little clueless as to how hardlight dildos work from a writing standpoint.

I'm wondering if its possible to write a hardlight dildo variant alongside a natural penis scene (Much like I've done vaginal and penile variants) instead of having to make two different scenes cause for the vag and anal scenes, I did want to give pure female PCs a chance to take her virginities through hardlight dildos and have sex with her through HL dildoes, but I don't want to have to make two different scenes if its not possible to make a HL variant within the same scene.

If I'd have to make two different scenes, then I might have to limit pure fems to just oral affections for the time being and make a tribadism scene for the females. If it IS possible though, then I'll likely just make HL variants of the anal and vag scenes, and maybe take that trib idea for a possible 2nd expac scene variant...
I´ve seen this done a lot with a (hasPenis: and a hasHarlight:
I´d suggest you check out Hugs scenes for Erra. I think he made hardlight variations for her.

The main thing you do for variations are switching penis synonyms with ones like: simulated penis, energy cock. Hardlight tool. Etc.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I´ve seen this done a lot with a (hasPenis: and a hasHarlight:
I´d suggest you check out Hugs scenes for Erra. I think he made hardlight variations for her.

The main thing you do for variations are switching penis synonyms with ones like: simulated penis, energy cock. Hardlight tool. Etc.
Ah ok, I thought it might have been a silly question cause with it being late at night, I could only think of that I've mainly seen scenes where the penis and hardlight scenes are two separate scenes for a good amount of characters, like Korgonnes and Emmy. That's a load off my chest, and sounds really easy to make a variation out of. Thanks! :D

Reactions: shadefalcon

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Ah ok, I thought it might have been a silly question cause with it being late at night, I could only think of that I've mainly seen scenes where the penis and hardlight scenes are two separate scenes for a good amount of characters, like Korgonnes and Emmy. That's a load off my chest, and sounds really easy to make a variation out of. Thanks! :D
Also you'll have to not have any mentions of ejaculation in the HL variant, because hardlight strapons don't do that.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Also you'll have to not have any mentions of ejaculation in the HL variant, because hardlight strapons don't do that.
Yeah, this much I do know already :p Also even though the HL itself doesn't ejaculate, it does send a tactile feedback to the loins inside anyways when they reach orgasm, causing them to cream their pants :p I'd have to at least put that. ;)

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

Everyone beat me at explaining the panties, though there is one more bit about them. There is a button placed oddly so that lovers don't accidentally turn them off as they wrap their legs around the HL user. Also there is a mod for HL that allows for adjustable sizes, the PC acquires it off the korgonne in Uveto. We can't change the type of dong the HL emites... yet, but Anno has already made adjustments to her's, adding 3 new types. So it might be good to give it a "HL dong type" opening if and when we get variance.

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Yeah, this much I do know already :p Also even though the HL itself doesn't ejaculate, it does send a tactile feedback to the loins inside anyways when they reach orgasm, causing them to cream their pants :p I'd have to at least put that. ;)
The user does feel the pleasure and thus, gets a erection. I think large dong owners erupt outside of the panties, creaming the underside of their tits/chest/chin as the dong(s) are to big to be contained. So this shy kitty might be receiving a show while getting her cream via air drop. :p

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
So this shy kitty might be receiving a show while getting her cream via air drop.
Mmm... I'm wondering if that's even codable to make those variations to a hardlight dildo scene based on if Steele's anatomy is too big or if they have a phallus at all... If it is, I think I might wanna keep things simple and not overcomplicate the HL dildo variant and make extremely small variants at the orgasm part of the scenes. Main point of the HL variant was to give pure females a chance to take her virginity as well! I'm pretty new to this so its a bit of a daunting task to make full variants based on what Steele's packing underneath, but I'll see what I can do! :confused:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Mmm... I'm wondering if that's even codable to make those variations to a hardlight dildo scene based on if Steele's anatomy is too big or if they have a phallus at all... If it is, I think I might wanna keep things simple and not overcomplicate the HL dildo variant and make extremely small variants at the orgasm part of the scenes. Main point of the HL variant was to give pure females a chance to take her virginity as well! I'm pretty new to this so its a bit of a daunting task to make full variants based on what Steele's packing underneath, but I'll see what I can do! :confused:
Its actually in game, Lilianna, the gold myr in the bar on Myrellion, has a HL scene that does this. Would be a good reference, or I'd think so at least.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Its actually in game, Lilianna, the gold myr in the bar on Myrellion, has a HL scene that does this. Would be a good reference, or I'd think so at least.
Yeah, I just took a gander through Lili's stuff and I could probably do something like this. It doesn't seem too complicated to pull of I think, though her HL variant scene is a diff entity from her normal dick scene unfortunately so I think I'll take @shadefalcon's advice from what I saw @HugsAlright did with Erra and just make small variants on the vag/anal scenes based on if Steele has a penis or not. If so I'll just have a dick scene as normal, and if the PC is pure female, the HL variant of the scene. I sorta feel like things would be a less complicated for me doing things that way, as it might be a bit confusing to have the HL variant include a male jizzing variant within itself. I'm sorry Eve... I wanna do it, but my brain at the moment wants me to KISS right now. :confused:

acid_picdump_61_52.jpg

Also, Sixty Nine scene's finally done... probably the longest update I've had so far... and I feel the last 2 scenes will be the bigger issue now that we're getting to the main cusp of the whole project. We're almost done at least writing the stuff for the base content, so almost to the editing/revision phase, so we can almost start polishing this up!

Thinking of polishing, I notice my writing, specially for the sex scenes seems a little... bland to me, like... almost mechanical, specially comparing to Hug's, Savin's, Tacit's, and many other talented writers here. I hope to rectify this while on the editing phase to make my writing pop out more until I feel satisfied. Only the best I can give for this char since I've been at this a while!

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Kiera

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Yeah, I just took a gander through Lili's stuff and I could probably do something like this. It doesn't seem too complicated to pull of I think, though her HL variant scene is a diff entity from her normal dick scene unfortunately so I think I'll take @shadefalcon's advice from what I saw @HugsAlright did with Erra and just make small variants on the vag/anal scenes based on if Steele has a penis or not. If so I'll just have a dick scene as normal, and if the PC is pure female, the HL variant of the scene. I sorta feel like things would be a less complicated for me doing things that way, as it might be a bit confusing to have the HL variant include a male jizzing variant within itself. I'm sorry Eve... I wanna do it, but my brain at the moment wants me to KISS right now. :confused:
KISS? Something tells me this ain't smooching. Also no worries? Was just pointing out what HL can do to the PC and vise versa. Hot as it is to watch those effects on my PC, the goal was to explain the HL. :3

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
KISS? Something tells me this ain't smooching. Also no worries? Was just pointing out what HL can do to the PC and vise versa. Hot as it is to watch those effects on my PC, the goal was to explain the HL. :3
Ah ok, I got'cha! :p Yeah, that does have me curious as to what I could explore with that were I to make a HL dildo exclusive scene though, so that discussion definitely will be brought to mind when I ever get around to doing a scene like that! :p

Also KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid :p A fun little anagram I like to go by! :D

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
M6uIWpL.gif
post-67992-kitten-covers-eyes-with-paws-g-KIsh.gif
yAJwj.gif
KITTEN%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BAww%2B2%2Badorable%2BKittens%2Bsleeping%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bback%2Bsuper%2Brelaxed%2Bwith%2Btrembling%2Bpaw.gif

Reactions: Ormael

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Yeah, that does have me curious as to what I could explore with that were I to make a HL dildo exclusive scene though, so that discussion definitely will be brought to mind when I ever get around to doing a scene like that! :p
There is nothing stopping you from adding such a scene at a later date, so for now you should just focus on finishing the last 2 scenes then the editing and polishing.
Though this project has really blown out of proportion from you`re original idea hasn`t it:confused:. I can`t say I envy the task that the refining the clean up is gonna be. If(when) you hit a down point in that chore, just remember that there are people eagerly awaiting the day Fisi gets into the game(Me being one of them).:D

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I will not hesitate to spam kittens until it is so

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
There is nothing stopping you from adding such a scene at a later date, so for now you should just focus on finishing the last 2 scenes then the editing and polishing.
Though this project has really blown out of proportion from you`re original idea hasn`t it:confused:. I can`t say I envy the task that the refining the clean up is gonna be. If(when) you hit a down point in that chore, just remember that there are people eagerly awaiting the day Fisi gets into the game(Me being one of them).:D

Lol, I'd say the project moreso blew up way bigger than I was expecting rather than blowing out of proportion, but it's still fun for me to write it so no worries about me faltering! :) Yeah, polishing/refining is gonna be lengthy but at least it's not so much creating new content, plus I've already had a good amount of help from a few generous souls that pointed out a lot of mistakes in the doc. I thank them lots for their help! The only thing after which I'll REALLY need outside help with after (at least foreseeably) would be the parcer calling on the sex scenes. I feel like I might havs screwed up the penile calls a bit... :confused: