[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Dragon tongues of CoC reach 4ft, so tongue sizes may vary but there are types that reach incredible distances like dragon and Lucifer Candy Apple demon tongues.
Mmm, doing a bit of research into some of the races with long prehensile tongues, I wasn't really able to find much dependable info on exactly how long a tongue could extend to besides a Raskvel which only extends like 7 inches or so. Races like Leithians and Ovir and possibly even Human tongues didn't have any definitive number so... I think for now I'll just assume those can extend for feet, where Raskvel have their small stature to equal their smallish tongues. The Lucifer Candy devil tongues I imagine could definitely fit the bill, but to be safe I'll only assume that tongues can extend by not much more than 3 or 4 feet, unless I can get an official source telling me otherwise!

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
even then that would still allow for you to boop her nose. If her body porportions are those of a human then her legs are around 2ft 3in, giving another 2 feet to her her torso and 9 in for her neck and head. even with a 3 ft tongue you "should" be able to boop her.
boop.gif

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh so soon. Well that so good to hear and well..yeah games can slow down progress working on non-game stuff like writing or others. Well either way it's not so far away date you planning to finish. Thumbs up so you can keep those self set deadline for finishing working on this project.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
even then that would still allow for you to boop her nose. If her body porportions are those of a human then her legs are around 2ft 3in, giving another 2 feet to her her torso and 9 in for her neck and head. even with a 3 ft tongue you "should" be able to boop her.
Alright then, I'll probably at my earliest convenience insert a silly mode variant as @eveoflife suggested. Worse comes to worse, the devs can just delete the scene if it doesn't conform to their vision of how long a Steele tongue can be. :p It wouldn't be a big issue to me.

Ohh so soon. Well that so good to hear and well..yeah games can slow down progress working on non-game stuff like writing or others. Well either way it's not so far away date you planning to finish. Thumbs up so you can keep those self set deadline for finishing working on this project.
Yeah considering I was at it all day yesterday and it was hecka fun, it's prolly looking a little more likely towards the end of next month where it can be fully ready for submission hopefully, depending how soon I get the rest of the sex scenes done. I imagine the 69 scene might not be as grandoise, but the vag and anal ones would prolly be huge haha. Either way I don't want to rush myself on it based on those self-service deadlines but I do really wanna get this done too as I'm excited to be nearly done on it xD

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Alright then, I'll probably at my earliest convenience insert a silly mode varint as @eveoflife suggested. Worse comes to worse, the devs can just delete the scene if it doesn't conform to their vision of how long a Steele tongue can be. :p It wouldn't be a big issue to me.
The key words here are Silly Mode, the mode filled with referanses to movies/video games and hyper taurs that give you extreme SnuSnu. It`ll be fine.;)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Lkynmbr24 If you manage you may want contact Archangel on possibility of some "special" sex scenes he may want write for you too like he done for Sera sub path ^^

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Should It should be a normal event then? Outside of Silly Mode?
Yeah, it'll just be a little small silly mode addition to the prehensile tongue variant of the sex scene :p It COULD fit into the normal flow, but I'd kinda rather it just be its own thing for if you play silly mode, as it's something a little "silly" for Steele to do. :p

@Lkynmbr24 If you manage you may want contact Archangel on possibility of some "special" sex scenes he may want write for you too like he done for Sera sub path ^^
Mmm, might have to ask who that is. I mean if they're interested and/or willing (Or anyone for that matter) to come up with some sex scene content that will fit for Fisi, they're more than welcome to contact me about it and I can review it :p I dunno about going out of my way to contact other writers as I know most are busy with other projects and the like.

Also what "special" sex scenes did we have in mind? xD

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
DP maybe, or the anal one?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
DP maybe, or the anal one?
Mmm... I was going to do an anal scene myself if anything xD DP though... eh... I don't think that's something I'm really up to writing myself at the moment for Fisi anyways, lol. She's not exactly built to take em' haha, plus I'd still like to keep her sex scenes preeety vanilla if possible.

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I was just tyring to guess what special sex scene. Maybe a suck and fuck,where she sucks your milk while she ride you?

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I was just tyring to guess what special sex scene. Maybe a suck and fuck,where she sucks your milk while she ride you?
Oh, whoops, my bad! I did have to find out more details from @Ormael :confused:

Also that wouldn't be a bad idea honestly :p I'd prolly save that post-transformation though of course xD

Reactions: Captain Kiera

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Lkynmbr24 Archangel wrote DP scene for Sera sub path. Generaly he quite often thinking about scenes when PC put many... "things" in npc's orfices. A thing that not many other writers here been doing so far. So in that sense if you may want have some scene involving using more than two cocks when going for Fisia pussy and ass contacting Archangel could bring good results.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
@Lkynmbr24 Archangel wrote DP scene for Sera sub path. Generaly he quite often thinking about scenes when PC put many... "things" in npc's orfices. A thing that not many other writers here been doing so far. So in that sense if you may want have some scene involving using more than two cocks when going for Fisia pussy and ass contacting Archangel could bring good results.
I shall keep that in mind for any future characters I make, but I think for Fisianna I don't know if I'd want to add a DP scene for her, mainly since I want to keep her scenes more vanilla and intimate and less focused on turning her into a shishkabob :p I also think Fisi would probably be intimated at the idea of being penetrated by more than two places at once. Just basic DP (Likely in doggy style) would probably be the very furthest I'd want to go and even then I'm kinda unsure of that... If they can make it more on the passionate side then sure, I'd be willing to add that in perhaps xD

That silly boop.... So much cuuuutness~! My heart~! :catte:

Glad you like it! Thought I could add a little to it to enhance the scene! Personally I love it too xD Thank you for the idea!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
What she would tell if PC ask about sticking in more than one thing in any of her holes? An intimate DV scene?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
What she would tell if PC ask about sticking in more than one thing in any of her holes? An intimate DV scene?
Double penetration within a single hole is more than likely not going to happen. Fisi is very flexible yeah, but she's not very elastic like natural kaithrits can be, especially since she's a virgin/near virgin so she wouldn't be the most capacious. The very most I'd accept would likely be DP with anal and vag penetration, but even then I'm not really confident about exploring that with Fisianna anyways, or at least I wouldn't write the scene for that myself. So yeah on that note, if you have a monster of a cock at like more than give or take 14 inches or so (And probably more than 2 1/2 to 3 inch girth) Some scenes might be locked out. Not aiming to destroy the poor girl... :confused: Numbers are likely subject to change as it isn't final yet.

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Most likely double penetration within a single hole is more than likely not going to happen. Fisi is flexible yeah, but she's not very elastic, especially since she's a virgin/near virgin so she wouldn't be the most capacious. The very most I'd accept would likely be DP with anal and vag penetration, but even then I'm not really confident about exploring that with Fisianna anyways. So yeah on that note, if you have a monster of a cock at like more than give or take 14 inches or so (And probably more than 2 1/2 to 3 inch girth) Some scenes might be locked out. Not aiming to destroy the poor girl... :confused: Numbers are likely subject to change as it isn't final yet.
If you're taken votes, then mines for over 3"+ girth. Its the girth check I've seen around in another submission doc, though I can't remember exactly where. As for DP, maybe after Steele "trains" her anally they could?

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
If you're taken votes, then mines for over 3"+ girth. Its the girth check I've seen around in another submission doc, though I can't remember exactly where.

Yeah, 3+ inch girth is usually the limit I've seen for most other docs and characters. Even so, that's a THICC dong for a virgin to take. :eek: So yeah, it likely would be around that, maybe slightly less if changed... I don't think I'd make it less than 2 1/2 though or more than 3 inches. (Cuz I can't even come close to wrapping my hands around something more than 2 inches wide haha! 2 1/2 is like stuffing a soda can up your vagoo/ass! Then again maybe I'm thinking too much on RL applications :confused:) I haven't gotten votes on that yet, but that's kinda what I'd feel comfortable setting her limit to. That's mostly something I was gonna think about after I get her sex scenes down and finished.

As for DP, maybe after Steele "trains" her anally they could?

This is a fair point, as it could be gated behind how many times they do it both vaginally and anally that Fisi could prolly get curious and asked to be stuffed in both holes.

Again though, I probably won't make that scene myself most likely, at least not in the foreseeable future, but if the archangel fellow wanted to, I think you guys have convinced me to at least allow a DP vag+anal scene to be possible.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, 3+ inch girth is usually the limit I've seen for most other docs and characters. Even so, that's a THICC dong for a virgin to take. :eek: So yeah, it likely would be around that, maybe slightly less if changed... I don't think I'd make it less than 2 1/2 though or more than 3 inches. (Cuz I can't even come close to wrapping my hands around something more than 2 inches wide haha! 2 1/2 is like stuffing a soda can up your vagoo/ass! Then again maybe I'm thinking too much on RL applications :confused:) I haven't gotten votes on that yet, but that's kinda what I'd feel comfortable setting her limit to. That's mostly something I was gonna think about after I get her sex scenes down and finished.

Lerris' virgin vag can take it, tho! :V

But, in all seriousness, do what you want with your own character

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Lerris' virgin vag can take it, tho! :V

But, in all seriousness, do what you want with your own character
For some reason this made me laugh pretty hard at that realization with Lerris xD But yeah, I just want a number that's not too limiting to many people, but not like... unrealistically silly girthy, lol. I'm probably overthinking this wayyy too hard though... 2.5 might be the edge of the comfort zone for me, as its not ridiculously big, but not terribly limiting either. I'll come back to this one near the end, prolly have my final decision by then xD

Last edited:

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
How about a scene where fisi snags a pair of hardlight panties and tries them on for the first time with you? I'd imagine it'd be quite experience for her
Can I have this for my birthday pretty please?:oops:"cough"its not for another three months, but efft"cough"
I can imagine it already.

You`ve invited her to sleepover at your ship and as you enter the bathroom to get ready to sleep, Fisi(in your room) finds your hardlight panties. She, thinking she has time while Steele`s in the other room, tries them on(not knowing about their special feature),only for them to activate, giving her a **** sized hardlight cat cock. Then, whiles she`s in shock with her new addition, Steele comes back into the room and.... well let`s leave the rest for if it happens. Could be just a short scene where she faints in embarrassment when she notices you`ve re-enterd the bedroom.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well yeah the reason about thicness was reason even Archangel not made TV with all cocks replacing 1-2 of them with cocktails that will be alwyas have quite not stupidly huge possible thickness. Ahh well thaen what about cock+cocktailin one of her holes scene idea? xD (hopefully you not getting annoyed by my questions ^^)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Can I have this for my birthday pretty please?:oops:"cough"its not for another three months, but efft"cough"
I can imagine it already.

You`ve invited her to sleepover at your ship and as you enter the bathroom to get ready to sleep, Fisi(in your room) finds your hardlight panties. She, thinking she has time while Steele`s in the other room, tries them on(not knowing about their special feature),only for them to activate, giving her a **** sized hardlight cat cock. Then, whiles she`s in shock with her new addition, Steele comes back into the room and.... well let`s leave the rest for if it happens. Could be just a short scene where she faints in embarrassment when she notices you`ve re-enterd the bedroom.
Why invite her to your possibly cramped ship when you have a perfectly cozy apartment on Tavros?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I think of it as a "curiosity got the kitten" kinda thing
image_1368155422257.jpg

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
For some reason this made me laugh pretty hard at that realization with Lerris xD But yeah, I just want a number that's not too limiting to many people, but not like... unrealistically silly girthy, lol. I'm probably overthinking this wayyy too hard though... 2.5 might be the edge of the comfort zone for me, as its not ridiculously big, but not terribly limiting either. I'll come back to this one near the end, prolly have my final decision by then xD
Perhaps initially taking 2.5 the 1st time, and PC's with with 2" wide dongs or knot wielders train her up the ladder? Or maybe PC with Easy Fit on hand have options? It seems odd if she stays virgin tight.

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hookay, holy discussion while I was sleepin! :eyepop:

How about a scene where fisi snags a pair of hardlight panties and tries them on for the first time with you? I'd imagine it'd be quite experience for her
I gotta say, I friggen love this idea! Not sure where I could fit that in yet, though the only thing I'd worry about is if there's a big disparity between panty sizes if Steele has a gargantuan ass/hips comparatively if she opts to try Steele's on out of curiosity xD Other than that, I'm all for this! (Helloooo giant workload... :confused:)

Edit: Well, I think a workaround to that could be no matter what size Steele is, she could try them on, have Steele walk in on her, then Steele could propose buying a pair for her if she's willing to try one out for herself. (Just remind me to change her appearance description to reflect this if I go through with it?)

Perhaps initially taking 2.5 the 1st time, and PC's with with 2" wide dongs or knot wielders train her up the ladder? Or maybe PC with Easy Fit on hand have options? It seems odd if she stays virgin tight.
Mmm, if that wouldn't be too difficult for the coders to implement, then sure. I don't wanna make things overly complicated for them if its not nessesary, but this is a fair point as well.

Well yeah the reason about thicness was reason even Archangel not made TV with all cocks replacing 1-2 of them with cocktails that will be alwyas have quite not stupidly huge possible thickness. Ahh well thaen what about cock+cocktailin one of her holes scene idea? xD (hopefully you not getting annoyed by my questions ^^)
Well, I'm its always good to ask imo if you want something to be explained more clearly and to know what's expected, so I don't mind. But yeah, for the moment, I want to avoid having her engaging in the "stranger" fetishes when it comes to this character anyways. So cock tail scenes would be a no for me unfortunately, as well as anything involving double penetration into one orifice and anything other than DP vag+anal with two penises. (Which again, I'm not going to personally write the scene for this >.<) I'll save the stranger stuff for a future char should I make another!

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkpheonix and Vio