Aug 27, 2015
We needs the cuddle! ALL THE CUDDLES!

CUDDLES!

Also great Job on the 2nd dating scene. Cuddles

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Just think, you`ve written a 30k doc for Fiseanna and it`s still just in the Ideas tread.
And if it was up to some of the members( I may be one of them) the doc would be another 30k, most of with would be cuteness and fluff and everything else thats nice.

On the topic of sex scenes, while it may not be time for them quite yet, how much variety were you thinking of adding. Since she`s a "VERY shy nekomata", I think a progression system would fit best. You start of slowly, mosty exploration, and build up her comfort level as time goes on. Then as you build her confidence you unlock more sex scenes. Just a thought.:)
I hope that your skills in creating an interesting character will transfer over to writing satisfying and fulfilling sex scenes for Fise.:catte:

I hope so too... the sex scenes are prolly the scenes I'll fall to repetitious words a lot... gotta break out the smutual thesaurus on that! I don't think another 30k would be necessary if it can be helped. :confused: I wouldn't want a reviewer looking through a literal small book :p I also tried to PM the analmaster @Savin about the forum move but no word as of yet. Least I think he's the one that can help with that anyways :confused:

As far as sex scene goes, I will likely implement a system that different sex scenes unlock in a certain order from each other, but I won't say details just yet on that xD As far as I will tell, the last date scene will involve some general teasing, but it won't go much further than that. After that certain scenes will unlock in order based on how many times ya do that with her. Then she'll get more comfortable to try new things till she gives up her virginities.

Any and all cuddling shall be warmly welcomed.

Well you're certainly going to earn your pink/purple name.

Even after this gets done and hopefully implemented, one project does not a creator make! Sure, if everything goes well, I'll likely make more projects along with Fisi's expac! Fisi might be my biggest project forseeably, but I am enjoying writing these out, and I hope everyone else would as much as well! :) I'll keep refining my skills as a writer until I do get to earn it, and even when I do, I'll hopefully crank more out :p

We needs the cuddle! ALL THE CUDDLES!

CUDDLES!

Also great Job on the 2nd dating scene. Cuddles

Kitty cuddles are best cuddles. :catte:

hugs.gif

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Congrats on the move to submissions thread! And nice scary movie love the original.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Congrats on the move to submissions thread! And nice scary movie love the original.
Thank ya fam! Dunno if its much of a celebratory thing for that, but it might be nice to draw in a slightly different crowd. :p

Also I might be rushing myself a little on this, so I might try to limit myself to like a scene a day or something like that now, just so's I don't go overboard xD

4th date scene might be a little bit delayed as I want to read more into the codec entries for AIs and the Bess/Ben androids so I can accurately introduce Fisianna's AI-in-progress. It will also help for when I implement it in the expansion as well so I'll need to plan that scene more carefully than the others and keep to lore! :)

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
76359b67c6b5f6c376fd55df8df6e677.jpg

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Out of curiosity will it be possible to collect her panties? For . . . . . . . Reasons.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Out of curiosity will it be possible to collect her panties? For . . . . . . . Reasons.
Hm... I haven't thought that far into that yet lol. I probably could fit that in on the expac idea with raising Fisi's (comfort/dominance) and make it a possible reward for raising it high. I probably won't fit that in to the base content though.

Also sorry for no updates for today, I needed a small break since I've been working at it nonstop for 3 weeks but I'll be back on the grind tomorrow! Need to let those creative juices stock up again xD

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Monster or coffee helps, and pizza

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Pantie hunt go onnnn. Well I think for real she may be good candidate for giving this "trophy". Luckly at worst we had herms giving their...so far none male npc giving it to PC lolol.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
The only real male npc who would qualify for the trophy hunt besides Dane is Vahn. There's Abel but he doesnt where underwear. There also a bunch on new texas but they all have a store or job with little to no pc interaction besides lets fuck and what are you selling. The only other real male npc I can think of is Queens guard who Ironically wheres panties as well.

Theres also Jerome on Uveto but he only has those two options sooo unless someone writes a male npc with it as a possible thing its unlikely that'll ever happen.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I dunno... to me, a guy that would give his boxers over to their lovers kinda seems a little... weird to me, as opposed to panties. I imagine it kinda follows that whole pervert trope of being pantie stealer and sniffers or something like that. I might be talking out of my butt though. (Tend to do that a lot when I'm tired so feel free to shoot me down!) A femboy that would give their panties away *Cough Cough* Liamme *Cough Cough* now that I can appreciate... :catte:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
True When Liamme gets added (love Hugs wok) He would be the only real candidate for it.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Welp, 5th date scene is done in one night thankfully and it was probably the most fun scene for me to write out of all of them in my opinion so far! I even managed to fit in @General Drayfox's and @Kesil's suggestions for a "Fistianna" bar fight silly mode scene, which I'm still laughing about from actually writing, but it fits well! From the 6th date on things are going to be a LOT more sexually focused with this last date scene, and then all the sex scenes so... I hope I can write sex scenes as well as I can produce story and backstory... To be honest, I'm pretty nervous on how I'll do with the more sexually oriented scenes. :confused:

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Welp, 5th date scene is done in one night thankfully and it was probably the most fun scene for me to write out of all of them in my opinion so far! From the 6th date on things are going to be a LOT more sexually based so... I hope I can write sex scenes as well as I can produce story and backstory... To be honest, I'm pretty nervous on how I'll do with the more sexually oriented scenes. :confused:
I´m sure you´ll do just fine :)
But I´ve both heard and experienced that being aroused really helps. But too much might make it hard to focus in writing.
If you start getting a "writing boner" while making the stuff, let it guide you. Just keep on writing after that, there will be time for fixing grammatical errors later.
I also heard from the hairpy princess that "getting in the mood" before writing can help.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I´m sure you´ll do just fine :)
But I´ve both heard and experienced that being aroused really helps. But too much might make it hard to focus in writing.
If you start getting a "writing boner" while making the stuff, let it guide you. Just keep on writing after that, there will be time for fixing grammatical errors later.
I also heard from the hairpy princess that "getting in the mood" before writing can help.
That kinda sounds easier said than done, but I'll give it a try! Thankfully I'll be kinda working my way up with the foreplay stuff first so it shouldn't be too bad I think! I usually love foreplay stuff xD

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
That kinda sounds easier said than done, but I'll give it a try! Thankfully I'll be kinda working my way up with the foreplay stuff first so it shouldn't be too bad I think! I usually love foreplay stuff xD
Yeah, it might not be of much help actually. But I still wanted to come with any kind of suggestion/advice...

I wish you the best of luck :)

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Yeah, it might not be of much help actually. But I still wanted to come with any kind of suggestion/advice...

I wish you the best of luck :)
I'll take any advice that I can get, and thank you! :catte:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Mind if I ask what is her stance on poly PC types? She seems the type that might take finding that out late very badly, and I didn't see any mention in the doc.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Mind if I ask what is her stance on poly PC types? She seems the type that might take finding that out late very badly, and I didn't see any mention in the doc.
Y'know, that thought has been nagging at me for a while now, and I wanted make some sort of mention about it, but I didn't really know when would have been most appropriate to bring it up. Generally I'd like her to be accepting of a poly-amorous PC (I mean, with this being a smutty game and all, a monogamous relationship would be preeeety limiting :p But of course its an option), but she herself is more monogamous, in that she wouldn't really pursue other relationships, nor would she very likely engage in like threesomes or more with Steele. The absolute FURTHEST I was thinking about to a possible threesome was maybe her, Steele and Isis when she's developed but... that's mainly just a thought. She isn't a selfish type, as long as the PC is happy and still cares for her in a loving way, she wouldn't exactly mind sharing.

Hm... come to think of it, I don't know if it might be cramming it, but I could have her pose the question if the PC wants to pursue a monogamous, open, or poly-amorous relationship during the last date scene. I was gonna make them watch another romance movie at her home together, so she could probably pose the question then, especially since she would still be a bit worried after the bar scene.

Also, sorry for no update today either... head is pounding after a shite day of work and can't look at a screen for long or think of anything at the moment. :(

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Y'know, that thought has been nagging at me for a while now, and I wanted make some sort of mention about it, but I didn't really know when would have been most appropriate to bring it up. Generally I'd like her to be accepting of a poly-amorous PC (I mean, with this being a smutty game and all, a monogamous relationship would be preeeety limiting :p But of course its an option), but she herself is more monogamous, in that she would very likely not really engage in like threesomes or more with Steele. The absolute FURTHEST I was thinking about to a possible threesome was maybe her, Steele and Isis when she's developed but... that's mainly just a thought. She isn't a selfish type, as long as the PC is happy and still cares for her in a loving way, she wouldn't exactly mind sharing.

Hm... come to think of it, I don't know if it might be cramming it, but I maybe could have her pose the question if the PC wants to pursue a monogamous, open, or poly-amorous relationship during the last date scene. I was gonna make them watch another romance movie at her home together, so she could probably pose the question then, especially since she would still be a bit worried after the bar scene.
Yay~! The game has little blurbs about how its more widely accepted, but had to make sure. She adapted nicely to alien romance, but with a few terran roots still strong eh?

Edit - Oh ouch, I know that feel to well. Hope you get better soon. ^^

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Yay~! The game has little blurbs about how its more widely accepted, but had to make sure. She adapted nicely to alien romance, but with a few terran roots still strong eh?
Yeah, I did see the blurbs about people being a lot less prudish during this time on the spacefront and had that in mind!

You could say that she's adapted to alien relationships well enough :p She did go as far as modding herself and did mention she was a bit uncomfortable being a plane jane human. :) She's still a blushing virgin deep down so of course she is reluctant about who her first is and isn't as receptive to the idea of wanton sexing as a lot of people are, but when she warms up to the PC over time, she will be a lot more comfortable with sex with Steele, which I will likely explore in an expac! For this base content, she is really more into the passion behind the sex than anything.

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I am imagining her pouncing on the PC and saying something along the lines of "looks like this kitty caught herself a [PC Race]!" before proceeding to cuddle and sexy times back at her apartment.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I am imagining her pouncing on the PC and saying something along the lines of "looks like this kitty caught herself a [PC Race]!" before proceeding to cuddle and sexy times back at her apartment.
If all goes well with this project, I'll likely make similar things like that happen with a high confidence/dominant Fisi with the expansion :p

At 1:40 AM as I'm writing this, I'm kinda shocked that like 8 ppl were viewing the doc at the same time as I'm thinking about the actual sexing scene! It was pretty funny to see, and I'm also nervous, but glad at the same time xD

Last edited:
Reactions: shadefalcon

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Is there still gonna be a unique sex scene where you take her virginity?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Is there still gonna be a unique sex scene where you take her virginity?
Yes, there will be, or at least I will pretty much make variations of each/most scene(s) depending on first time and repeated times. I'm taking @Captain Kiera's advice and making her sex scenes more progression based than anything and starting her out with more teasing/foreplay stuff, then eventually progressing to taking her virginity. I'd want Fisianna to become gradually more comfortable in doing libidinous acts with the PC since she's still pretty shy about the prospect of sex to start, that and it might be a little easier for me to work in a specific order of events in this matter as well. Rest assured, it will happen. :catte:

I also kinda wanted to sorta "test the waters" of what I could write erotically with a mostly foreplay scene to begin with. I usually love foreplay stuff and I'm more comfortable writing this, so I also went with a bit more familiar territory to warm myself up for the juicier stuff later on. I hope I did well enough despite never having written smut a day of my life... :confused:

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
You did really well even started treading water there for a little bit, I think you should try some different strokes in the shallows and see how you do. Sorry for the swimming puns but hey figured since you mentioned "testing the water". Maybe next would be her trying to return the favor?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
You did really well even started treading water there for a little bit, I think you should try some different strokes in the shallows and see how you do. Sorry for the swimming puns but hey figured since you mentioned "testing the water". Maybe next would be her trying to return the favor?
Thank you! That is exactly what I intend to do for the next scenes!

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Which version are you going to do though? I imagine that you'll need a tree like system branching out for pure male/pure female/herm and that there'll be alot of purring involved. :smuggo: