[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You know, I don't think it would need to be an explorable area. Just state that such a thing exists, and maybe list the major features of the place. For example, have you seen Bess/Ben's dates? You go to some different planets, they're not something that you can explore using the regular map you just have an description of the area.
^This.

I guess you don't have to make it too detailed or put too much time into it. Would you think that giving players an option to reject her makes the choice of returning her affection more meaningful? Though if you're going through all her scenes and don't at least let her down gently (which I presume is that the "just friends" option is for), you're probably just a dick.
...or you could hit the player with an emotional freight train like when one rejects Embry during her final date. :catte:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
You know, I don't think it would need to be an explorable area. Just state that such a thing exists, and maybe list the major features of the place. For example, have you seen Bess/Ben's dates? You go to some different planets, they're not something that you can explore using the regular map you just have an description of the area.

You don't necessarily need to make it explorable tiles. you can always make it appear exclusively in your narrative like Saendra's bedroom in anon's bar or the under construction deck you go to for SaendraQuest2.

This IS true... I mean I did it for the arcade and shopping stuff so far. Prehaps I'll do the same and make up a deck area that is specifically a park/greenery area with artificial suns and stuff.

...or you could hit the player with an emotional freight train like when one rejects Embry during her final date. :catte:

Omg, you made me revert to an earlier save before I met Embry and purposefully reject her just to see what the scene was like since I never have the guts to turn her down... Now I feel like a complete douche-nozzle... My feels man, now I'm REALLY reluctant to make a scene similar to that...

If I ever did though, I don't think I could write the PC coming off THAT cold though... :( That just seems a little uncharacteristic from being all lovey-dovey to just stone cold at the drop of a dime... (I mean unless you picked being her alpha harem mate, I can somewhat see that)

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Ok... so I eventually made a rejection scene for Fisi... as much as that pained me to write, it had to be done. Let's just hope nobody ever has to use it. :oops:

Didn't get much done today due to heavy distractions, but I'm off work for the whole weekend so hopefully I can finish a good bulk of this project then if I'm not still distracted! I'll aim to finish the date scenes and hangout scenes then, and if I finish early, start on the sexings. xD

Also, I think since I am going to commit to the movie hangout scenes, I believe I'd have just about what I wanted to do with this project largely set in stone now, so I was wondering how to go about asking a mod to please move this topic to the Event Submissions forum. I think it actually is ready to be moved to that section as this has a lot of progress done already, thanks @Darkpheonix xD

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I read it, its well done b bb b but who would doooo that to shy lil fisi!

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
She's really cute, and really nicely done. Can't wait to play with her in game. I'm surprised she's still in the idea section with all this content for her.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What Eve said. I think she should go into the Events Submissions board at this point what with what you got done, and you seem dedicated to working on her to finish as well.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
She's really cute, and really nicely done. Can't wait to play with her in game. I'm surprised she's still in the idea section with all this content for her.
What Eve said. I think she should go into the Events Submissions board at this point what with what you got done, and you seem dedicated to working on her to finish as well.

Thank you very much! The feedback is definitely helping me keep going strong with daily updates :D And yeah, as soon as I know what to do, or who or what mod to mention, I'd love for this to be moved to the Event Submissions board and continue from there.

I read it, its well done b bb b but who would doooo that to shy lil fisi!
Only the most cruelest of puppy/kitten kickers! :catstare:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I'll sick my newest sub on them! She has a lot of tension to work out as she adjust to her new life.

Also, read through the movie content you've added, added some suggestion about some corrections in places. Otherwise they look really good!

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I'll sick my newest sub on them! She has a lot of tension to work out as she adjust to her new life.

Also, read through the movie content you've added, added some suggestion about some corrections in places. Otherwise they look really good!

Sic' em, and sic' em good! :mad:

And yeah, a lot of my writing seems to come out late night so I moreso just barf everything I can think of last minute before sleeping :p I was eventually going to read through everything after I get all the scenes down, and I realize my doc is poorly structured according to what Gedan would like submitted, so I'd have some MAJOR editing to do afterwards. For now though, I'm just focusing on getting everything I can get down on the doc while its in my head :p

Also, I've been thinking of some expansion pack ideas for Fisi as well, though I won't put em on paper yet as I still have to finish base content, but since I have just about everything fleshed out for the base content for now, I feel its safe to talk about some ideas. I had three ideas for the main themes of what I'd have in store for Fisi after! Just throwing it on the board for future reference when I come back to it!

• (Thanks to @shadefalcon for this idea!) I want to make a questline that involves Fisianna building a medical nurse droid by her own hands, prehaps with some help from her siblings for the medicinal parts. If approved it can help JoyCo's nursedroid productions a good amount, sparking the attention of her parents and dissipating the long-standing rift between them. The original nurse droid (COULD) serve as a crew member for portable healing and disease/parasitic cures so you don't have to touch down on a planet to cure these.
  • In inspiration of My Very Own Lith, I would also want to have the PC be able to build Fisi's sexual dominance up. This would start with a bet over a video game with Fisi's personal gaming rig at home after sexing her X amount of times. Should the PC win, you can lower her dominance by well, playing the dominant partner in sex. If Fisi wins, at first she will be a very reluctant dominant, mainly seeking to just pleasure you, but keeping control. As her dominance goes up, she will be more and more inclined to start pleasuring herself. You can also, after losing a game to Fisianna, just have her "Take the Lead" as a sex option to build her dominance. When her dominance is high, she will start to get a little predatory in the bedroom and start using the PC a little more as a "pleasure tool". Of course outside of the bedroom, she will still be the same shy little kitten. :p
  • I MIGHT also think about being able to add Fisi as a crew member herself as well as a technical repair woman after her quest is done, but this idea isn't fully fleshed out yet, and idn if the devs will have too many potential crew members by then, but I'd like to give that a shot though!

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
You´ve done some very effective work with Fisianna. I´m hoping this character gets into the game someday :)

Reconciling with her parents sounds very good. I like the working together with her brother and sister part.
The dominance meter sounds pretty good too. I love my very own lith :D

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I just want to have Fisi snuggle into my Steeles cleavage while purring super loud :catte:. Also love the ideas for the ex-pact but first finish what you started then worry about that. Seen to many excellent Char ideas go down under feature creep before the initial idea was finish.
cat-sleeping-on-boobs-tits.jpg

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I just want to have Fisi snuggle into my Steeles cleavage while purring super loud :catte:. Also love the ideas for the ex-pact but first finish what you started then worry about that. Seen to many excellent Char ideas go down under feature creep before the initial idea was finish.
cat-sleeping-on-boobs-tits.jpg

Fair enough! Just throwing it out there was the only purpose of that for just in case xD

Also, that pic, I'm laughing so hard at the mental image of this, but also "D'aww"ing just as hard... :oops:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Well considering she's like 5 ft and my Steels like 7.5 ft that pic wouldn't be that far off

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Let me first start by stating that I have not read the doc, because this is the kind of character i want to meet and experience in game without spoliers. I have however followed this submission since you first submitted it and like what i`ve been reading.

Now, you are already doing the two most important things( in my opinion) to keep a tread active and healthy. The first being that you update regularly and the second being that you actively respond to critic,ideas and comments from other members. Having said that, as a critic the best tip i can give you is just one word. Polish. Polish,polish polish. Read through what you`ve written as you continue with the project. Are you satisfied with the quality? Do certain words repeat to often? Are there areas with to much content compared to others? What do you like the most that you`ve written for this character and what to you like the least? Why do you like/not like those bits?
This are just a handfull of question you, as the author, can go though that might raise the quality of you`re submission, if only a little bit.

As for what i`d like to see in game with Fise. Well, a cuddle scene would be amazing and the option sleeping with her, a cat nap if you will, would be nice(No sex, just sleeping but with lots and lots of fluff and cuteness)
Also, with her being a catgirl, would purring be a possibility :D

May the Writers blocking imps of Kilb`PloXx forever stay away from your Muse. I hear they hate Water, so be sure to always keep a glass close when your writting.

This review was brought to you by Water. Water, find it in a Sink near you.

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
In inspiration of My Very Own Lith, I would also want to have the PC be able to build Fisi's sexual dominance up. This would start with a bet over a video game with Fisi's personal gaming rig at home after sexing her X amount of times. Should the PC win, you can lower her dominance by well, playing the dominant partner in sex. If Fisi wins, at first she will be a very reluctant dominant, mainly seeking to just pleasure you, but keeping control. As her dominance goes up, she will be more and more inclined to start pleasuring herself. You can also, after losing a game to Fisianna, just have her "Take the Lead" as a sex option to build her dominance. When her dominance is high, she will start to get a little predatory in the bedroom and start using the PC a little more as a "pleasure tool". Of course outside of the bedroom, she will still be the same shy little kitten. :p

How much of this is/would be her becoming more dominant vs becoming more confident? Because I like the idea of her becoming more confident, I just hope she doesn't end up too mean or selfish at the extreme... unless if she does something like that then realises what she's done and then apologises after. I mean, Steele would be happy to pleasure someone else without receiving pleasure in return (depending on the player), but a NPC just taking is a different thing.

Still, I trust your writing.

In any case, I like the idea of NPCs being the initiating partner. You show up at her home, and she pulls you close and tells you something like "This little kitty wants some pussy...", instead of having to wait until Steele has 30+ lust. Because NPCs have needs too.

And thank you for your contributions, I can't wait to cuddle Fisianna when she gets added to the game.

Reactions: Captain Kiera

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
How I imagine Fisi
tech_kitty_by_twokinds-d37mx6r.jpg
All credit to twokinds creator Tom
Credit to twokinds creator Tom

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
How I imagine Fisi
tech_kitty_by_twokinds-d37mx6r.jpg
All credit to twokinds creator Tom
Credit to twokinds creator Tom
Yeah, could look quite similar to that if she were full furry, with white stripes instead of black :p

I kinda imagine she would look more similar to this while partially human, cept not quite so oppai loli >.< (Kinda the closest I could find on such short notice.) Skin would be more lightly tanned, white stripes on the fur, white whiskers and hair color matches the ears, and golden eyes but other than that, yeah :p
4151069cd99b42cbdf66b5076491903b.jpg
Annnd then after I realized you were talking more about the tech background with the twokind pic too, and I have to say, "touche" good sir :smuggo:

Also just now realizing that the pic I posted was fan are of Disgaea's Felynn (Kit-Cat) monster unit xD Yeah, I'd say she would look remarkably similar to them xD

Thank you very much! I think with that in mind I might try to keep the board talk as spoiler free as possible if this is the case. I remember not wanting to read up too much with Mrs. Reasner when I saw her doc, but I did need reference for my own writing then so... :confused:

As far as polishing goes, I was actually going to take that step after I get everything that I would need to down on paper first, as was suggested to me by another writer. I can take the time afterwards to read through the entire doc after the rough draft and look for continuity issues and repetitive uses of words and change anything between two scenes that may not add up. I feel if I polish as I go, it might take me a bit longer constantly going back to proofread an earlier part to where it may affect a later scene if I decide to change my mind on something in a subsequent scene much later in the doc. A lot of things are still subject to change, but I'd love to flush out any ideas I have in my head first before I do some sword-sharp refining :p

And cuddle scenes... With the way so many people seem to love the idea of cuddling Fisi, I was originally going to include that after some sex scenes, but I might see if I can work it out to where cuddling with Fisi on a non-sexual occasion might be possible. I might do something like a short blurb like when you kiss Saendra if her affection is high enough and it would pass a certain amount of time or something like that. :catte:

Idea isn't really fleshed out yet since that's potential expac material, so I'm not focusing on that at all at the moment, but I would imagine more of a confidence thing than a real dominance thing. Of course she'll still be tame and not go into some hardcore BDSM or dominatrix type stuff. She wouldn't have it in her to do that if it means possibly or potentially hurting Steele as she would still care for them very much. It's just more of a thing of who takes more control during the act if anything, like for instance at a high dominance, Fisi could deny Steele an orgasm before she gets off herself. (Now that I think about it, that WOULD be a nice way to influence willpower checks during a sex scene :p)

And yeah, NPC initiations of sex would be quite interesting to implement xD I'd love to do something like that if her dominance is high and you haven't sexed her in a while, but again, I prolly won't go further into details until I'm done this base content and start on expac stuff after! :p All of it isn't set in stone yet xD

Last edited:
Reactions: shadefalcon

AVeryLazyWriter

Feb 11, 2017
After looking around my 'Neko' folder, obviously full of IRL cats, I pulled this out.
TllZKCX.jpg
Not really Fisi, but hey, it's cute and she's similar in a few ways. I think. Probably not.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
After looking around my 'Neko' folder, obviously full of IRL cats, I pulled this out.
TllZKCX.jpg
Not really Fisi, but hey, it's cute and she's similar in a few ways. I think. Probably not.
D'aww, that's a cute lil calico :3

Now you guys are making me wanna make her full on furry... :oops:

AVeryLazyWriter

Feb 11, 2017
join us on the dark side.
We have cookies and milk.
Cookies might or might not be a ruse. We sure do have milk tho. And sick people like me, heh.
Jf2xHY9.jpg

This might or might not be a genderbent LOL Champion.
Jokes aside, a modding option could be expac content... welp, one thing at a time.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016

Emperor Palpatine voice: Mmmm do it. Complete your training and join us on the dark side.

Every time I think of Emporer Palpatine, I keep thinking of that episode of Game Grumps where they imitate him :confused:

Anyways, I did originally think about doing that to where the PC can convince Fisianna to make a full transformation to a furry kitty cat, but as @AVeryLazyWriter said, that would likely be expac content if anything! xD I need to get my feet wet first before I go into anything that changes how I'd have to make description parcers for NPCs.

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Anyways, I did originally think about doing that to where the PC can convince Fisianna to make a full transformation to a furry kitty cat, but as @AVeryLazyWriter said, that would likely be expac content if anything! xD

I would like it this way to. That way it gives the PC more choice and options of interacting with your character, instead of just doing it from the get go.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Ok, I finally finished the sleepover scene... Dayum, it was worse than the [Parent] talk scene, and I was typing all that while falling asleep at my chair, but its at those half asleep moments I get inspired to write... why? I don't know! Overall, I'm really happy with how it turned out, and even gave a little tease which I thought of last moment xD Enough of my sleep rambling... It's 9:30 AM so bedtime! Apologies if grammar looks a garbled mess with some scenes at the moment, but when I'm half asleep, I tend to put anything I can down xD I'll fix it when I enter my editing phase!

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Let the snuggling commence!
200.gif

200.gif

Though as a consequence of the way the sleepovers ends it may be better to rewrite the opening of the max trust scene. At least to the part where she suggest to go for a walk, so that the scenes make sense with each other.
OR you could have her be absence from the meeting place for a couple of days (just put in a small blurb saying something along the lines of she must still be embaraced at what happened at the sleepover and that Steel will check back at another time), this would require little to no editing of the Trust scene except where Steele mentions that Fisi been acting more shy lately to that she's been avoiding you for some time. For this you would also need to change the time frame for the trigger to say 48/72/96 hr after.

But I really like the scene! You did a really good job :D!

Edit: since we're on different time zones, my reasoning for the above changes is that the original trust scene was written as if the sleepover never happened, which since it was written first is true, so because the sleepover changes the dynamic between Steele and Fisi the Trust scene need s to reflect that in some way to make since.

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Let the snuggling commence!
200.gif

200.gif

Though as a consequence of the way the sleepovers ends it may be better to rewrite the opening of the max trust scene. At least to the part where she suggest to go for a walk, so that the scenes make sense with each other.
OR you could have her be absence from the meeting place for a couple of days (just put in a small blurb saying something along the lines of she must still be embaraced at what happened at the sleepover and that Steel will check back at another time), this would require little to no editing of the Trust scene except where Steele mentions that Fisi been acting more shy lately to that she's been avoiding you for some time. For this you would also need to change the time frame for the trigger to say 48/72/96 hr after.

But I really like the scene! You did a really good job :D!

Edit: since we're on different time zones, my reasoning for the above changes is that the original trust scene was written as if the sleepover never happened, which since it was written first is true, so because the sleepover changes the dynamic between Steele and Fisi the Trust scene need s to reflect that in some way to make since.

Fair point. I will adjust the transitions of the scenes accordingly!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Weekend is done and I got a lot less done than I was hoping to get done for the weekend... Then again, certain scenes got unpredictably big so I suppose I overestimated myself... :confused: Still making some progess everyday so no complaints despite my constant distractions! :D

On another note, doc has blown the 30k word barrier now, and still 4 more date scenes and all the sex scenes as well! This is overshooting my past expectations at a 30k word doc. I now predict it might go towards upwards 45k words and like 80-90ish pages of content... Hooboy, I know its usually good to start small, but when you're inspired, its another story! Stay tuned! :catte:

Also want to say a big thanks to those cheering me on to keep going on the project going :)

Last edited:

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Just think, you`ve written a 30k doc for Fisianna and it`s still just in the Ideas tread.
And if it was up to some of the members( I may be one of them) the doc would be another 30k, most of with would be cuteness and fluff and everything else thats nice.

On the topic of sex scenes, while it may not be time for them quite yet, how much variety were you thinking of adding. Since she`s a "VERY shy nekomata", I think a progression system would fit best. You start of slowly, mosty exploration, and build up her comfort level as time goes on. Then as you build her confidence you unlock more sex scenes. Just a thought.:)
I hope that your skills in creating an interesting character will transfer over to writing satisfying and fulfilling sex scenes for Fise.:catte:

Last edited:

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
And cuddle scenes... With the way so many people seem to love the idea of cuddling Fisi, I was originally going to include that after some sex scenes, but I might see if I can work it out to where cuddling with Fisi on a non-sexual occasion might be possible. I might do something like a short blurb like when you kiss Saendra if her affection is high enough and it would pass a certain amount of time or something like that. :catte:

Any and all cuddling shall be warmly welcomed.

On another note, doc has blown the 30k word barrier now, and still 4 more date scenes and all the sex scenes as well! This is overshooting my past expectations at a 30k word doc. I now predict it might go towards upwards 45k words and like 80-90ish pages of content... Hooboy, I know its usually good to start small, but when you're inspired, its another story! Stay tuned! :catte:

Well you're certainly going to earn your pink/purple name.