[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

Drugas

Jul 1, 2017
Pay me money to write Mirrins expansion faster. :smuggo:

just kidding
I'm not.
There is a pregnancy expansion planned, altho it likely won't be for a bit.
Yes, and the reduction of that eventually to near future is my intent. Money? A scene of Fisianna eating the afterbirth while getting DPed by space cockroach orderlies? A genetic inheretance algorithm accounting for all the grandparents involved? I am not saying I will for sure do what would reduce that time, but I am not saying I won't either.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I'm not.

Yes, and the reduction of that eventually to near future is my intent. Money? A scene of Fisianna eating the afterbirth while getting DPed by space cockroach orderlies? A genetic inheretance algorithm accounting for all the grandparents involved? I am not saying I will for sure do what would reduce that time, but I am not saying I won't either.
Lucky having a few clones.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I'm not.

Well, the 2nd and 3rd planned expacs I'd like to wait for ship rehauls to hit so I can change crew member related stuffs accordingly, so its kinda walled off to that if anything.

Lucky having a few clones.

This too! :ghost:

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
My opinion of Fisianna after having played through her content:

She's too cute!

It's late so a review will have to wait for another day. Hope the writing for the expack is going well.:D

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I enjoyed playing through Fisianna's story. Good job with what you wrote.

While your main focuses would be on the expansions for Fisi, will there be any more content written which includes Aya, Tara and/or Britannia?

And with this great character you've written you could become a purple member now.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
My opinion of Fisianna after having played through her content:

She's too cute!

It's late so a review will have to wait for another day. Hope the writing for the expack is going well.:D

Can't wait! :) Expac content's coming along slowly at the moment... slowly, but surely! After I finish this sex scene and maybe one more, I can probably release a version of what I have so far to the pubbie forums! I'll try to finish that as soon as I am able, since I mainly want to get the hard stuff out of the way first!

I enjoyed playing through Fisianna's story. Good job with what you wrote.

While your main focuses would be on the expansions for Fisi, will there be any more content written which includes Aya, Tara and/or Britannia?

And with this great character you've written you could become a purple member now.

Thank you very much! I do hope to get a few more projects done before I'm truly deserving of that purp title, but until then, I'll just keep writing regardless! :D

As far as content for Fisi's trio of friends, I may plan some extensive work on them once I figure out how I'll fully flesh out Fisianna herself, but I've already had some thoughts and ideas on them, but nothing on paper yet. This probably may not happen anytime soon to be honest though, since I do plan to make another character while I'm developing Fisianna as well, and then there's her android as well! :confused: Let's just clear my backlog, then we shall see! :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But her trio of friends is part of her story. PC meet them when hanging out with Fisi as it's always one of them that PC would bump in most of activities. Umm or maybe I just noticed always those scenes where was one of them -_-'

Still someday in the future some X-pack for her frineds would be "most wanted" xD

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Erm since she's in game now and Implemented wouldn't it be good idea to move this thread into the implemented sub-forums?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Since she still has xpacs on the way, perhaps it makes sense to keep it here instead of the ghost town that is Implemented.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For X-pack(s) can be made new threads or this one could have changed title to indicate it is about talk on x-packs too.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I think for when I dish out the Fisi expac, I'll just make another topic for that, as much as a super-topic is nice. (Hecka surprised I got as much feedback as I did throughout!)

Also, sorry for the sudden lack of updates lately. Sex scenes are a BITCH to write for me, specially with an expac solely focused on the sex! I'm almost done one of the more difficult scenes, and 4 more to go afterwards! After I finish her edging scene, I'll post what I have so far, since some of the easier scenes will be left!

Also, look forward to a new bust for Fisianna from JayEcho real soon! He'll be streaming the drawing of her and Mirrin on Monday, so wew! Stay tuned! :)

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
she is adorable though kinda sad my side steele who's deer taur can't become her lover >.< (he is ery short like very for a taur stands at like 5 foot 6 at head hight)

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
she is adorable though kinda sad my side steele who's deer taur can't become her lover >.< (he is ery short like very for a taur stands at like 5 foot 6 at head hight)
Sorry about that! Somewhere in the far future I may try to dabble with a character that's exclusively into taur stuff! :D I kinda had an idea of a taur-kitty down the road, though that's about as far as I got. Not sure if I'll save that idea for the Xamdam starter planet that will come later on!

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Ah its OK x3 I have plenty non taurs to romance her and if you do end up making a taur character I'd be ecstatic maybe you could go cat taut but make its lower body some type of big cat >x3 we need more Kitty's after all

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hokay, it's been a while since I gave you forumites a progress report, and apologies for that, but progress is definitely steady on the 1st expac! Just finished writing what is probably the longest sex scene so far, which clocks in at over 5000+ words alone due to 4 possible outcomes! It was definitely my favorite scene to write so far, closely followed by the multi-orgasm scene. I hope everyone will have fun being edged as far as their willpower will take them!

Thanks to a little inspiration from a cute comic strip I read, I'm going to include a detailed massage scene along with the cuddles if the PC snuggles her while they have the "sore" status. I know this will be FUN to write as well! After I finish that scene and wrapping up some odds and ends, I'll release my progress publically with what I have so far! Likely this will be in its own separate thread. I'll have 3 more sex scenes to write until finish time, though these shouldn't be as complicated as most of the other scenes in the pack... I hope.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Oh, almost forgot, to hopefully further some of the hype, I have a super lovely bust drawn by JayEcho that should likely hit the game as soon as the lingerie and nude versions are done! I have a few other Fisianna pics on the way as well from other artists, so I'll be happy to share them when they fall through!

Fisi.png

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
e44be506c1ee5f93d6d084ad809da3ab.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh now Kitty-endou is here too. :catte:
And nice one pic of her from Jay.:catte:

FrozenSand

Aug 8, 2017
Love the character shes so cute and sweet. Not sure if its already been suggested, but was hoping there would be a way for her to take your virginity in a lesbian relationship. Thanks for the hard work.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Love the character shes so cute and sweet. Not sure if its already been suggested, but was hoping there would be a way for her to take your virginity in a lesbian relationship. Thanks for the hard work.
Thank you very much for the positive feedback! Also, you can take her virginity as a female, but you have to have hardlight equipped underwear to do so! ;)

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Thank you very much for the positive feedback! Also, you can take her virginity as a female, but you have to have hardlight equipped underwear to do so! ;)
I think they're asking if she can take yours, though I think that would require her getting that hardlight panties first.

Reactions: Captain Kiera

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I think they're asking if she can take yours, though I think that would require her getting that hardlight panties first.
Oh yeah, my mistake lol. Late night, can't read. :confused:

Yeah, she can get her own pair of HL panties herself, and that will unlock a scene where she can peg you, though from what I wrote in the expac so far, I don't think I really made any sort of blurbs or anything for female PC vaginal virgins (Or anal virgins on that note. Never cared for the whole anal virginity thing personally.) It's a lot harder for me to envision how a virgin Steele would act in that situation since their personalities are so universally dynamic, specially since its influenced a lot by whoever plays them themselves. I could prolly go back to the scene and figure out what I can do personality variant wise. Can't make promises yet, but if I find that undertaking a bit too difficult, I may not include it, but I'll try for sure!

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Oh yeah, my mistake lol. Late night, can't read. :confused:

Yeah, she can get her own pair of HL panties herself, and that will unlock a scene where she can peg you, though from what I wrote in the expac so far, I don't think I really made any sort of blurbs or anything for female PC vaginal virgins (Or anal virgins on that note. Never cared for the whole anal virginity thing personally.) It's a lot harder for me to envision how a virgin Steele would act in that situation since their personalities are so universally dynamic, specially since its influenced a lot by whoever plays them themselves. I could prolly go back to the scene and figure out what I can do personality variant wise. Can't make promises yet, but if I find that undertaking a bit too difficult, I may not include it, but I'll try for sure!

To be completely honest, with the way Fisianna is now I can't imagine her getting a pair of Hardlight Panties, given her (as you stated) more submissive and shy nature. Though I have no problem with the way she is presented in the current build (if anything, I love her character more so than others), I thought it would be worth mentioning

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
To be completely honest, with the way Fisianna is now I can't imagine her getting a pair of Hardlight Panties, given her (as you stated) more submissive and shy nature. Though I have no problem with the way she is presented in the current build (if anything, I love her character more so than others), I thought it would be worth mentioning

They could always be a gift from Steele, or one of Fisi's more adventurous friends.

Or just Fisi becoming more confident after her interactions with Steele.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
They could always be a gift from Steele, or one of Fisi's more adventurous friends.

Or just Fisi becoming more confident after her interactions with Steele.
Well, it's already written in the doc how she'll be able to obtain a pair, buuuut I won't spoil that! ;) But yeah, she will be getting them for sure!

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Well, it's already written in the doc how she'll be able to obtain a pair, buuuut I won't spoil that! ;) But yeah, she will be getting them for sure!
Mmmmmmm. Now I need to replay her story to think of a way she could get it, seeing as I'm not patient enough to wait for the next build (whenever that may be). Regardless, if the next expansions on her story are going to be as good as I've been reading about in this thread, I can't wait to jump into it. I haven't been playing Trials all that long, but Fisianna has already tightly secured her spot as my favorite character.

Yas.jpg

Last edited:

Dkr724

Oct 20, 2017
First off, GOOD JOB, fisi is adorable, easily my new best girl in TiTS, (sorry anno you've been replaced) and I'm not gonna lie, I rather hope we get the chance to slap fisi's parent's upside the head someday, make them realize how stupid they were/are, and possibly help her reconcile with them. Or just slap them upside the head. They reaaaaally need it. Also I'll be interested to see if fisi will offer any special services as a crew member/follower, when we get to that point. Things like drone upgrades/repair would be right up her alley right? Fixing tamwolf or upgrading siegwulf with increased targeting and decision making skills for example could be some things she could do, and the possible interactions with anno and syri could prove quite interesting. I don't mean sex (mostly), more tech/game talk and friendship with them, though I don't think any of us would say no to a fisi anno three-way, I Kinda doubt fisi would be willing so that's kind of whatever.