[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

Valz

Jan 6, 2019
An interesting idea, but it would probably need to be a commission. As much as I love Fisi, my Steele has no intention of getting married at this time. He already told her he is polyamorous. I wonder how many Steeles want to tie themselves down. Although if it was an open marriage...
True, it does need improved but if you never state your ideas then when will they have the chance to become reality.
I guess it could be an open wedding. At the very least I don't believe that she would care about you other sexual actions you do since u are on the rush and its what this game is about. Also this idea would need to be flushed out a little more before I would say its game worthy but it caught on in my head. I don't think marriage would tie you down too much since one way she is going around the galaxy with you and the other is just like before when she would wait for your return although I think that changing her normal spot from a park bench to her apartment might be a little more realistic.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
@Valz, this might be me being a little crazy....buuuuuuuut maybe you should have talked to Lkynmbr24 before announcing this. Because 1 - Its just basic manners. 2 - Fisianna is his character and such a major addition could very well conflict with what he has planned for her.

Reactions: Kesil

Valz

Jan 6, 2019
@Valz, this might be me being a little crazy....buuuuuuuut maybe you should have talked to Lkynmbr24 before announcing this. Because 1 - Its just basic manners. 2 - Fisianna is his character and such a major addition could very well conflict with what he has planned for her.
Ya I thought about it afterwards and it probably would be a good idea to talk about it with lucky. Also I wasn't trying to step on toes in fact most of it was pieced together from previous hints from earlier conversations (except the marriage that I kind of thought through and added that as a way to 1.make it into a whole quest with the possibility of side quests since u meet the siblings and could then enter Fisi's apartment at will since her normal location could then change (this meant you could do an activity involving Isis as well) and 2.Finnaly deal with her Horrid parents in a way that is in my opinion good for Fisi and good for my nerves as a player (sorry but they tick me off SOOO much when she opens up I seriously want to play the protective role)). Also like I stated in the truly long post, it was an opinion that I though might be the next step to enhancing Fisi's role in game. one that might be acceptable and fit with previous hints to the future if ever so slightly modified to fit my imagination. If it's scraped wouldn't be the first idea to follow that path and I wont take offense since I do tend to voice my thoughts a little to much on what road I think characters should take for development, but hey you never know, lucky might like the idea and ask for more details (That would be fun :)). In either case sorry if I was a bit to bold.

Last edited:

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
If I’m being honest, I’d personally stay away from writing content for another person’s character, especially when they’re as big and beloved as Fisianna. After all, nobody knows the character quite like their creator does.

Furthermore, this wouldn’t be the first time we’ve discussed Marriage content in this thread. Lucky has stated before that he is very on the fence on wether or not to write something along the lines of marriage, considering it’d not only be a huge commitment, but it’d also be the first of its kind in the game. Now, this war written before the Embry expansion, which does include marriage content f I’m not mistaken, was announced, so I’m not sure if Lucky’s opinions have changed on that particular matter. However, he did say that if he were to write it, it’d be before any pregnancy content, and after Fisianna had been implemented as a crew member.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
@Valz To be honest, your idea sounds pretty similar to the old ideas I had for future expacs for Fisi... only combined. After much discussion and some feedback however, I decided that having a whole thing directly involving her family in that way was not the direction that I want to go for her next expac. As far as crew membership goes, I'm still heavily on the wall of even that right now, as I haven't really come up with a definitive reason for why she would want to travel in Rush territory with Steele, I mean, other than just simply being with her love in life, which isn't a good enough reason for me. I'd also want to leave the possibility of a marriage type situation to be done maybe when TiTS is towards the end of development or something. Kinda like making it a "good end" more than anything, as the implications for doing this in-game right now is... admittedly daunting.

Truth be told, I've yet to figure out exactly what I want to do for her next expac, but so far, I'm thinking that her personal AI would be heavily involved. I figure once that expac is squared away, I can tackle preg content or something after that. At the current moment, stuffs IRL and finishing up Kiona is taking up my priorities, but I hope to get back to the Fisianna grind soon enough!

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
@Valz To be honest, your idea sounds pretty similar to the old ideas I had for future expacs for Fisi... only combined. After much discussion and some feedback however, I decided that having a whole thing directly involving her family in that way was not the direction that I want to go for her next expac. As far as crew membership goes, I'm still heavily on the wall of even that right now, as I haven't really come up with a definitive reason for why she would want to travel in Rush territory with Steele, I mean, other than just simply being with her love in life, which isn't a good enough reason for me. I'd also want to leave the possibility of a marriage type situation to be done maybe when TiTS is towards the end of development or something. Kinda like making it a "good end" more than anything, as the implications for doing this in-game right now is... admittedly daunting.

Truth be told, I've yet to figure out exactly what I want to do for her next expac, but so far, I'm thinking that her personal AI would be heavily involved. I figure once that expac is squared away, I can tackle preg content or something after that. At the current moment, stuffs IRL and finishing up Kiona is taking up my priorities, but I hope to get back to the Fisianna grind soon enough!

If I’m not mistaken, doesn’t the new and coming Embry expansion have marriage content? At the very least, I’m pretty sure it has a few triggers and flags checking wether or not the PC and Embry are married or not. Maybe something worth looking into if you haven’t already (if you have the time, of course)?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
If I’m not mistaken, doesn’t the new and coming Embry expansion have marriage content? At the very least, I’m pretty sure it has a few triggers and flags checking wether or not the PC and Embry are married or not. Maybe something worth looking into if you haven’t already (if you have the time, of course)?
I believe Maye nixed the marriage stuff in his version, though there was some in JimT's original expac doc. From what I saw, it is pretty feasible to have something like that in place, but other than if she were to be a crew member, and if monogamous with her, there isn't really much to really monitor how she can tell if the PC is messing around. This and if there was a marriage option, there's thinking about how it would impact the PC perkwise and mechanically and how much truly changes in the game after. It's just a lot to think about at the moment.

Reactions: Arod15st

Valz

Jan 6, 2019

Alright sounds like either way things are going to turn out amazing :). Looking forward to your future work :).

The_Mallace

Dec 30, 2018
I believe Maye nixed the marriage stuff in his version, though there was some in JimT's original expac doc. From what I saw, it is pretty feasible to have something like that in place, but other than if she were to be a crew member, and if monogamous with her, there isn't really much to really monitor how she can tell if the PC is messing around. This and if there was a marriage option, there's thinking about how it would impact the PC perkwise and mechanically and how much truly changes in the game after. It's just a lot to think about at the moment.
In terms of marriage and perks you might not want to over think it too much cause plenty of games have done it before and the best I can think of in terms of perks is either easier access to the NPC, i.e. Skyrim, or just have a family, i.e. Sims. I can't think of anything else so someone might say other wise. If you do maybe something tech related like shield boost perk, but I wouldn't dwindle too much I'd say most of us just want to get hitched to a Shy Neko.

As for a shipmate...I'd think it makes more sense for her to just chill at home, but since she's tech savy maybe have her business be on the go as she works and be able to make money by doing delivery requests, which I'd be done to have a money farm style side quest, but I'm sure you've thought of that. Plus if you decide whether or not for her to work on ships I prefer Fisi over Sera. No offense to her. Though I'm just spitballing ideas that I'm sure have crossed your mind, but its important for you to decide whats best for her not us.

NexusCron

Mar 13, 2018
I understand if your on the fence/wall about Fisi on a ship, ..I can totally handle having to go back to Tavros to visit her, but damn is she adorable and fun. You did good on her.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
I can see why people want Fisi on the ship. Its convenient for them.

That being said there's no reason to take her. She can't fight, can't really contribute to the upkeep of the ship and she's in a safe place. Taking her with us is just a recipe for disaster, plus how would she handle being surrounded by Steeles other partners. Its one thing for her to be accepting but another for her to be there while it's happening.

Plus, leaving her on Tavros gives us a reason to take time out to relax with her rather than just a quick bang and gone.

A

Athena

Still feeling this, if it happens, should be possible both ways for lesbian relationship once she experienced the hardlight. She really enjoyed having one, that's for sure.

I agree...wait, do you mean we should have the option to choose who gets inseminated? Or are you suggesting Fisi should be able to get a dick and impregnate Steele?

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Technically one contains the other. In case when neither Steele or her has the dick and since Fisianna really liked the feeling of using hardlight, who can tell whether she might consider having the real thing and using it for procreation. It's of course up to Lucky where the story goes in the end.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Technically one contains the other. In case when neither Steele or her has the dick and since Fisianna really liked the feeling of using hardlight, who can tell whether she might consider having the real thing and using it for procreation. It's of course up to Lucky where the story goes in the end.
Fisi's not gonna grow a dick, I'll say that much, lol.

Tbh, I'm starting to think that's becoming a bit of a TiTS fad...

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Tbh, I'm starting to think that's becoming a bit of a TiTS fad...
Eh, in my case it's more about giving Steele chances to be the mommy with wonderful characters. Thank you for clearing that out though.
No matter what, at this time Fisi still remains the most fulfilling relationship in TiTS.

Cassius037

Jun 22, 2019
I'm a huge fan of your choice to make a more romantic character, but my only problem while exploring her content so far is how out of character a Hard Steele can act. Obviously Fisi wouldn't like someone who's mean to her, but since she sort of has an anime theme maybe Steele could act more tsundere in scenes rather than a White Knight or just Kind Steele. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I just couldn't take my Hard Steele seriously sometimes. :oops:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I'm a huge fan of your choice to make a more romantic character, but my only problem while exploring her content so far is how out of character a Hard Steele can act. Obviously Fisi wouldn't like someone who's mean to her, but since she sort of has an anime theme maybe Steele could act more tsundere in scenes rather than a White Knight or just Kind Steele. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I just couldn't take my Hard Steele seriously sometimes. :oops:
Admittedly, this was probably my biggest obstacle when writing Fisi, and it's definitely one of my bigger glaring issues when it comes to going back over her content. I'm honestly considering rewriting or revising a few parts that seem a little out of sorts, but nothing major.

FelixDracc

Dec 21, 2016
Canada
That is currently in the works, funnily enough!
Really, well color me excited. Perhaps with a nice helping her pick what to wear scene!
I also fully support you when it comes to making Fisi a Romantic option, it is honestly one of the aspects of her character that I really like.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Why hasn't Fisi been used to work with Ship AI's ? We got a bead. Fisi could edit and fix it a bit. Maybe you ca buy her a body (much better than Bess) and it ends up configuring itself to look exactly like Fisi. Then a three way happens... she stays with fisi instead of installing her in your ship. Maybe?