[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think the only distinguishable things differentiating her from a Kaithrit at this point is mainly the digitigrade legs and the paws. Probably also the fact that she isn't as busty as an average Kaith as well.

With some of x-pack for npc's that allow convince npc to become more busty it could be easy fixed.... as long you as author will be willing this change to happen.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I really want to, and am trying to. The problem is, I'm finding it difficult to place what Anthro Fisi would benefit from as opposed to Catgirl Fisi. If I can come up with something that she would or could do as an anthro as opposed to normal Fisi, I'd be 100% game to put this in.
She'd be 100% solar powered and 10,000% more cuddle efficient.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No see The VERY Furry Nekomata doesn't have that same ring to it.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Darkpheonix I think she can't be more solar efficient in anthro (final) form ( If anyone could be then it would be probably Brandy ;) ), thou I agree she woud be as much more cuddle efficient if not even higher than those 10,000%.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
@Orneal to be fare that was a lowball estimate anyways. It would be closer to 1.5 mil% more cuddle efficient. Also she'ed have flexibility perk.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
6xidXRn.jpg

This is literally all I can think about from this conversation! xD PURRAISE THE SUN!

Anyways, I can think of plenty of advantages anthro Fisi could get. For one, there could be a furpies scene exclusive where the PC and Fisi fall into a perpetual state of rut until they collapse. There's also exclusive cuddle scenes as well. Maybe a PC breastfeeding scene too! The only other problem now I have is, I wanna make exclusive content that anthro Fisi wouldn't be able to access as opposed to normal catgirl Fisi... THIS is what I'm having the most trouble with. I would like both sides to be equally as beneficial to those who choose one or the other.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Lkynmbr24 You mean mutual exclusive parts of content for normal "base" and "anthro" one Fisi? That will make it harder to choose from as I'm quessing there will be no easy way to keep switching her between normal and anthro versions :(

I mean you're the creator of her but still letting it be easy would give some feeling of uneasy to have npc that can change almost with a flick of the fingers.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I don't plan to make anything really MAJOR in variance between the two forms, so it might only be like 1 or 2 exclusive scenes depending. (At least that's what I'm thinking)

Also, I'm shying away from the whole "Being able to change her whenever you want" angle, as for 1) She's not like a robot that can be customized whenever ya want, and it leads into... 2) You're gonna make her like your old man Vic and mess up her body that way constantly switching back and forth with your indecisive butt! That and mods cost moolah, which she herself would likely foot the bill for it! I'd encourage one to make a separate save state if its that important to access potential exclusive scenes. :p

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well PC can always give her few Lashes it should be enough for few changes abck and forth even with providing her with best service to keep her body genome intact like PC one is after all those TF's
:catte:
Well I would probably still ook which one fomr scenes I like more and keep her in that state...unless you would make both forms tempting me to make 2 saves to cherish both of them lol.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Yeah... all of that is still WAY up in the air and subject to change, so there might not even be benefits to either besides just appearance. Just a matter of preference in that case.

And a piece of good news! @Upcast Drake has actually been taking a crack at coding Fisi in the game, and was given the go-ahead by FenCo to code her in, so Fisi may very well get in the game preeeety soon! So far, things are lookin good, and its actually close to being done coded now! Thank our wonderful 3rd party coder for taking on the daunting task of coding the shy kitten! :catte:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Good Good Good soon we could then call

:catte::catte:Praise the Fisi:catte::catte:

Now that is smth that wil truly makes me fire up to await each new build ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I wanted put older Fisi joke made on Hail Hydra from Marvelverse with saying Hail Fisi but recently some issues with one of the users nick on discord made me not try go this way again and risk some warning or smth. Thus We shall :catte::catte:Praise the FIsi:catte::catte:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I thought it was Heil?
Still thought, seems a bit much.
Ah, wait, I re-read what Ormael said. He didn't want to start anything even remotely to do with Nazis because of that guy with the Hitler username that went ranting here about the mods on Discord a few days ago. He wasn't saying that Heil Hitler was being actively censored on the Discord.

SnowVilliers

Dec 31, 2015
Yeah... all of that is still WAY up in the air and subject to change, so there might not even be benefits to either besides just appearance. Just a matter of preference in that case.

And a piece of good news! @Upcast Drake has actually been taking a crack at coding Fisi in the game, and was given the go-ahead by FenCo to code her in, so Fisi may very well get in the game preeeety soon! So far, things are lookin good, and its actually close to being done coded now! Thank our wonderful 3rd party coder for taking on the daunting task of coding the shy kitten! :catte:

Woah, for real? Alright! Now we're getting somewhere! Upcast Drake, the hero we needed, but did not deserve.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah Lancer was right it was due to recent issue I seen in other thread that cheering on FIsi been added using Hail Fisi not sound so good anymore as Praise the Fisi.

Thou been LoL nerd I may as well say :catte::catte: Fisi or Feed :catte::catte:

Also we should cheer up at Upcast Drake for bringing awesomess to TiTS ^^

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Could also call this the Kool Kitten Klub Cool Cat Club! Also I'd also love to see a Praise the Sun pic with Fisi's head for shits and giggles. :catte:

Update on the coding: Upcast has finished coding Fisi, and now we're both extensively testing out her content! Ran into a couple of issues, especially with grammatical errors from transferring to start, but we ironed out a vast majority of them! I'm not sure if we can explore EVERY single variation that there is, but we'll go through it as thoroughly as possible. (That's what bug reports are for after all.) After that is done, all that's left is to submit it as a pull request to Fen and we're in! :)

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Unfortunately I can't understand spanish to appreciate this... :confused:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
OK... that video was fucking great! I lost it when Solare fus-ro-dahed praised the sun and wound up FLYING!