[IMPLEMENTED] Feline TF (feline-morph/feline-taur/chakat)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well, this is pretty much obvious. Item, which transforms into feline-morph or feline -taur.

Status: fully coded and working with fair amount of testing.

Tired of TF items transforming things you don't want? Tired of duds? Rejoice and meet Catnip! A new-gen designer transformative, featuring new level of efficiency and consistency. Based on old frontier colonization species project, it causes the user to gain sleek, flexible and very animalistic feline form without any known side effects. No actual catnip included. Some more backstory and lore in code comments.

6Zn4nHn.png

Racial (requirements are only applied when using default route):
* Dick becomes feline: short, barbed, tapered and sheathed.
* Vag change to feline, little pink hole with vestigal labia.
* Grow feline tail. One tail, since this is not Kaithrit TF. But will keep second kaithrit tail, if you already have it (yes, nekomata-morph!). Also, it bypasses cockvine transformation resistance, leaving you with a sheathed cock on feline tail's tip.
* Grow cat ears.
* Feline eyes. bright and with vertical slits. Need ears.
* Fur. Only after tail and ears.
* Change arm type to furred, padded feline. Only after tail and ears.
* Change leg type to furred digitigrade feline paws. Only after arms. Can keep tauric body if had more than 2 legs legs before (only by manual command, default route changes to bipedal). Will change naga body to bipedal.
* Feline muzzle, complete with moist nose, whiskers and bristly feline tongue. Requires fur.

Sexual:
* Dick shrink down to 4" if larger (6/3 for Hung/Mini perks, x3 for taurs)
* Balls shrink down to 1.5" if larger (+2.5 if have Bulgy perk, +6 for taurs) with possible uniball effect if they are small enough
* Elasticity increase up to 3 (or 4 if have Elasticity perk)
* Looseness and wetness (both vag and ass) reduction down to 1
* Breasts down to B-cup/flats (with/without vag) if larger, no growth if smaller

Other:
* Thickness down to 30, tone up to 65 (only procs when thickness goes down).
* Hip and butt rating down towards 2/3 (m/f).
* Femininity increase up to 100 with possible Androgyny perk, but without lip rating growth. Androgyny perk changes rules of face description, always describing as "would work on either a male or a female", with remark about overall impression based on score.

Well, this is first layer of transformation. Yes, there are two of them. Mention of "old frontier colonization species project" is intentional. Second can be accessed by overriding safety in transformation menu and overusing - this only can work when usual route does not change anything.

* Legs route. Switch to quadripedal tauric stance from bipedal.
* Genitals route. Grow cock/vag if missing any. Switch balls to internal. Grow genital slit.
* Tail route. Make your feline tail prehensile.
* Tongue route. Make your feline tongue long and prehensile.

Code:

https://github.com/Netys/sourceTiTS/blob/master/classes/Items/Transformatives/Catnip.as
Note: there are also changes to race detection and face description for Androgyny perk in Creature.as and some description changes in appearance.as

Last edited by a moderator:

kronos282

Aug 27, 2015
"Also, it bypasses cockvine transformation resistance, leaving you with a sheathed cock on feline tail's tip."

That is... AWESOME. The one reason I never get a cocktail/pussy is you no longer have fur on your tail and for me the race's tail has to look... well... like it should regardless if there is a genital attached (only wish all tails would work this way: maybe it can be a stepping stone for it to happen). I wish you luck on getting it to work correctly. :)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
"Also, it bypasses cockvine transformation resistance, leaving you with a sheathed cock on feline tail's tip."

That is... AWESOME. The one reason I never get a cocktail/pussy is you no longer have fur on your tail and for me the race's tail has to look... well... like it should regardless if there is a genital attached (only wish all tails would work this way: maybe it can be a stepping stone for it to happen). I wish you luck on getting it to work correctly. :)

It is pretty easy to make a tailcock growing transformative, since tailcock is detected by tail flag. With tailcunt it is more difficult - it is hardcoded to cuntsnake tail type. Most scenes are written with parasite tails in mind, but this is minor issue mostly.

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
I'm assuming "default" is a grab bag of TFs or is it just straight-up cat?

Do you have a gdoc of just the text? I can take a look for you. Looking at the precoded bits is distracting.

Yeep, should probably ask Gedan to fix spoilers. 

Test

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm assuming "default" is a grab bag of TFs or is it just straight-up cat?

Do you have a gdoc of just the text? I can take a look for you. Looking at the precoded bits is distracting.

Yeep, should probably ask Gedan to fix spoilers.

Default is "like other TFs" - can be more effects per dose, but it choses target itself. So if you want full cat-morph you can use default, and if you want few traits you can get them without savescumming.

No GDocs for text, but texts are highlighted using green font.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Updated with massively rewritten code. More use of controllable concept, fixed some problems, revised concept of tauric variant.

Talassar

Jan 23, 2016
Absolutely AWESOME!!!!

N00b question - can all this goodness be used in game? Like - maybe loading it with vanilla TiTS as a mod or somehow adding manualy? Or must it be included into game by author as part of basic coding and and compiled with one of releases?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It should be compiled with it. Your options:
- Wait for official decision (possibly indefinitely long)
- Wait for next mod update, would be included there (awaiting next public TiTS release)
- Build it yourself from source
- Save edit according to description (easiest from all)

Talassar

Jan 23, 2016
It should be compiled with it. Your options:
- Wait for official decision (possibly indefinitely long)
- Wait for next mod update, would be included there (awaiting next public TiTS release)
- Build it yourself from source
- Save edit according to description (easiest from all)

Umm, only 1 question - what mod do you mean? Not the "gateway to CoC"?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Grats, grats Etis on thing you made....checking date of OP some back in a days this forum reborned from ashes of old forum. So what will you do now then? xD

Some new Tf or some bigger TiTS project?  :allears:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
* Grow feline tail. One tail, since this is not Kaithrit TF. But will keep second kaithrit tail, if you already have it (yes, nekomata-morph!). Also, it bypasses cockvine transformation resistance, leaving you with a sheathed cock on feline tail's tip.

This.  So vary this.  Hope we get a fox and lizard version down the road, but this is far far more then we had yesterday. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Grats, grats Etis on thing you made....checking date of OP some back in a days this forum reborned from ashes of old forum. So what will you do now then? xD

Some new Tf or some bigger TiTS project?  :allears:
This.  So vary this.  Hope we get a fox and lizard version down the road, but this is far far more then we had yesterday. 

I'd actually like to make vulpine/kitsune morph, but I have no interesting ideas. Also, kitsune morph should be psionic...

I'm a coder, not writer, and, to make things worse, English is not my first... So big projects are not an option, unless someone would take the text part.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Vulpine/Kitsune morphs should probably be written the same way the cat TF was written.

Leave the psionics to the Sionach's imo.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'd actually like to make vulpine/kitsune morph, but I have no interesting ideas. Also, kitsune morph should be psionic...

I'm a coder, not writer, and, to make things worse, English is not my first... So big projects are not an option, unless someone would take the text part.

I believe the psionic kitsune morph is  on the way as a Utevo thing.  Though i don't think psionics will be linked to the tail body part when it happens.  Well, just gona wait and see. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Vulpine/Kitsune morphs should probably be written the same way the cat TF was written.

Leave the psionics to the Sionach's imo.

I don't feel that that it would be good to just copy-paste Catnip and replace "feline" with "vulpine".

Kitsune without magic? Heresy!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I believe the psionic kitsune morph is  on the way as a Utevo thing.  Though i don't think psionics will be linked to the tail body part when it happens.  Well, just gona wait and see. 

They are kitsune-like monstergirls, not exactly the same thing.

Aww, can't get the legs without all the other stuff. Guess I can always save-scum :p

Eh? What stuff?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

They are more kitsune-esque. They got tails, they got ears, about it if I recall. Then they've got a gaggle of tentacle cocks

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
They are more kitsune-esque. They got tails, they got ears, about it if I recall. Then they've got a gaggle of tentacle cocks

I was always on the side of furry kitsunes.

Like for legs, you need to get the arms. For arms, you need to get the fur, and so on.

You can just press "legs" button to force route. It would do only one thing, so it is not efficient, but it is fair trade-off for being targeted. If legs button is not present, your legs are blocked by something, like mimbranes or goo body.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sionach as been core world race...I dunno if devs would allow them to be psionics. Would be cool to see something like that happen but I not keep high hopes for it. Then with Tf if Savin not changed his mind it would call for having that race npc's. Few are in work and who know when they will get ingame...

Talassar

Jan 23, 2016

Huge congratulations!!!! Damn, TITS just a became a lot more attractive ^.^

Speaking of quoted - nothing keeps you from writing here what kind of text for what encunter is needed and then let fans submit theirs. Then polish it a bit if needed and voila. I bet plenty of people  around here that would love to leave their paws on it or maybe throw a boneortwo to make text shinier or sexier. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Huge congratulations!!!! Damn, TITS just a became a lot more attractive ^.^

Speaking of quoted - nothing keeps you from writing here what kind of text for what encunter is needed and then let fans submit theirs. Then polish it a bit if needed and voila. I bet plenty of people  around here that would love to leave their paws on it or maybe throw a boneortwo to make text shinier or sexier. 

And as for future - I'll wait for the psionics to become implemented to see what could be done about kitsune-morph. It would likely be separated from vulpine-morph TF, but compatible with it to suit both true connoisseurs who prefer furry kitsunes and those peasants who are content with multitailed kemonomimi :catbert: . Though, again, I don't want it to be simply cosmetic, which is against generic guidelines...

BTW, slots for vulpine and canine TFs in Jade's shop are still empty, so if anyone wants to write them... Just keep in mind - Fenoxo mentioned that he doesn't want them to be bland :)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I wrote Doggie Snausages some time ago.

Hm... There are few problems there.

First, stat changing is not the best idea. Aside of few oldest TFs, changing stats is considered not good for cosmetic TF. Same thing with perks - they make cosmetic TFs mandatory for minmaxers.

Second, there are lot of subtypes. I had an idea to make few things like that in Catnip, lynx-like ear tuft and such, but it is quite dirty thing, since there are no real mechanics to clean such flags - you can see it with uniball and genital slit, not all TFs handle them correctly.

Third, it is... Messy. There are tons of different effects, multiple types of ears, tails, faces etc - it looks like canine rainbotox. It is savescummer's paradise and perfectionist's hell.