[IMPLEMENTED] Feline TF (feline-morph/feline-taur/chakat)

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Hm... There are few problems there.

First, stat changing is not the best idea. Aside of few oldest TFs, changing stats is considered not good for cosmetic TF. Same thing with perks - they make cosmetic TFs mandatory for minmaxers.

Second, there are lot of subtypes. I had an idea to make few things like that in Catnip, lynx-like ear tuft and such, but it is quite dirty thing, since there are no real mechanics to clean such flags - you can see it with uniball and genital slit, not all TFs handle them correctly.

Third, it is... Messy. There are tons of different effects, multiple types of ears, tails, faces etc - it looks like canine rainbotox. It is savescummer's paradise and perfectionist's hell.

Any of these can be removed, it's up to the coders to select what they want to do or not. This was also made some time ago.

It's kinda supposed to be like that, since the background on it is that the company that sold them went bankrupt and they sold the patents for these kinds of products piecemeal wise. It's also why they are sold in packets of ten snausages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Any of these can be removed, it's up to the coders to select what they want to do or not. This was also made some time ago.

It's kinda supposed to be like that, since the background on it is that the company that sold them went bankrupt and they sold the patents for these kinds of products piecemeal wise. It's also why they are sold in packets of ten snausages.

I understand your point, but I don't think that it is suitable to be main canine TF, it is more like silly mode thing. Though it is not to me to decide.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I understand your point, but I don't think that it is suitable to be main canine TF, it is more like silly mode thing. Though it is not to me to decide.

I guess if they removed the stats, ear flags, worg face, luminous eyes, coarse fur, coyote face, vulpine tails, multiply tail and dogfighter perk it would a good main canine tf. It would also be more boring.

When I wrote this that was the intent, to write a main canine tf, but then I added a bunch of stuff in that would look like fun and I think people would like and wasn't worthy of their own tf.

However I'm gonna make some small adjustments to formatting write a small summary saying that, and add a potential rewrite for the tooltip so it can work as both. I could also make it two items, like there is for Suma Cream, one that is pure canine and the other that is canine+extras.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Fen said about vulpix or specificaly space-kitsunes TF? As WHEN I get around to made final edits I would send to him space-kitsune npc stuff and then naturaly it would be perfect place to get this racial TF (well I would create long ago space kitsune TF - without psionic addition for now if not Savin wanting seen that race npc ingame first).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Fen said about vulpix or specificaly space-kitsunes TF? As WHEN I get around to made final edits I would send to him space-kitsune npc stuff and then naturaly it would be perfect place to get this racial TF (well I would create long ago space kitsune TF - without psionic addition for now if not Savin wanting seen that race npc ingame first).

He specifically said that Jade's shop lacks dog and fox TFs. Kitsune TF is my own wish :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh Is ee so it won;t be much issue since Tf that I maybe manage to work before someone else finsih it first it will be specificaly TF for TITS kitsune race. But still I think many thing may be so similar to fox TF...well time will show how much of those two TF will overlap.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Personally I'd think that a fox TF should be fully furry and grant an ever decreasing chance of multiple tails in the same way dove balm works for multiple wings. "Kitsune" is just the Japanese word for "fox", folk-lore has it that any fox could earn more tails if I remember correctly.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Personally I'd think that a fox TF should be fully furry and grant an ever decreasing chance of multiple tails in the same way dove balm works for multiple wings. "Kitsune" is just the Japanese word for "fox", folk-lore has it that any fox could earn more tails if I remember correctly.

Besides I prefer the word Kumiho better. :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

I would say Gumiho sound more sweet. And more fitting for waifu ;) (Hopefully someone will get connection to some funny show from that xD )

Well either way maybe till end of the year Jade shop will have or dor or fox Tf added...hopefully.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Their gastronomical approach to humans is a bit... Unsettling.

Yes, in Japanese lore all foxes are magical creatures, and how many tails they have is just a matter of how long they live. One tail every 100 years.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Their gastronomical approach to humans is a bit... Unsettling.

Yes, in Japanese lore all foxes are magical creatures, and how many tails they have is just a matter of how long they live. One tail every 100 years.

Maybe Kitsune transformation can have Galomax like shifting talents.  If you stay kitsune morphed long enough (maybe every 100 days overall) you can get a perk that unlocks more shifting options.  Additional tails included.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe Kitsune transformation can have Galomax like shifting talents.  If you stay kitsune morphed long enough (maybe every 100 days overall) you can get a perk that unlocks more shifting options.  Additional tails included.

Hm... That's an interesting option. I'd actually want to have shifting ability without being a goo.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Hm... That's an interesting option. I'd actually want to have shifting ability without being a goo.

Who knows.  Write the logic for the transform and shifting, get a writer to flesh out the transforms and appearence texts, and at the end of the day, you could even name the species after yourself xD

Another idea: The perk could add the option to revert body parts if you are morphed away.  Stage one, fur and tail.  stage two, muzzle arms and legs, stage three tongue genitals etc.  In any case, i doubt there will be any shortage of ideas on this flying around this thread over the next few days.  Perhaps being kitsune morphed over long periods (gaining the perk) could grant Steele some latent Psionics?  Maybe be a route (alongside other, non transformation based ways) of obtaining Psi abilities

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As for kitsune and on top of space one there are already ones in TiTSersa. Sionach race is Kui-Tai neibours in space. Well literally Kui-Tai hoemworld is actualy...moon of Sionach homeplanet :p

Well that was earlier but still no Sionach NPC ingame so it may later been changed with incomming npc of this race. But not only Kitsune play with shapeshifting powers.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
As for kitsune and on top of space one there are already ones in TiTSersa. Sionach race is Kui-Tai neibours in space. Well literally Kui-Tai hoemworld is actualy...moon of Sionach homeplanet :p

Well that was earlier but still no Sionach NPC ingame so it may later been changed with incomming npc of this race. But not only Kitsune play with shapeshifting powers.

Again, it is space monstergirl race, I'd prefer something more directly based on terran lore, including being basically fox-morph rather than another breed of monkeys with weird tails and ears.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Again, it is space monstergirl race, I'd prefer something more directly based on terran lore, including being basically fox-morph rather than another breed of monkeys with weird tails and ears.

500px-Goku_Ozaru.png

sorry I couldn't help myself xD

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Except... I've asked for NOT monkey 9_9

Didn't say it worked for you, just that it was properly inhuman!

I look forward to more of your work, especially Kitsune type. I just wish you could have both animal ears and elf ears on the same character.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Didn't say it worked for you, just that it was properly inhuman!

I look forward to more of your work, especially Kitsune type. I just wish you could have both animal ears and elf ears on the same character.

Hm... It would require special type of ears, like for leithan.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Hm... It would require special type of ears, like for leithan.

I'm not asking for you to make them, don't get carried away! xD

I mentioned it offhand because I want fox ears for my SUPER STEELE, but also really long Elf ears. Both used to vent heat and modulate bloodflow like a fennec fox or a bat, essentially allowing for longer strenuous activity time and quicker reactions due to increased sensitivity with a low internal body temperature.

My Super steele is built to be what I'd be if I had the capability in this game. A toolbelt hero, with odd bits and pieces for every situation. Tech isn't as cool as I wanted it to be, and has almost no gadgets so one day I hope it gets reqorked though! So far my quote "Versatility" unquote comes entirely from TFs. D:

Although I think codewise the ears could work by just mentioning one pair or the other when parsers check, and not having to mention your four ears or two pairs of different kinds, but I don't know how you could get the code to ALLOW for a second pair of ears.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I just wish you could have both animal ears and elf ears on the same character.

Two-sets-of-ears type of kemonomimi rubs me the wrong way. Leithan ears also sit wrong with me but I can accept it as alien thing. There's just issues with biology when you take a normal human and add normal Earth animal ears on top.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Two-sets-of-ears type of kemonomimi rubs me the wrong way. Leithan ears also sit wrong with me but I can accept it as alien thing. There's just issues with biology when you take a normal human and add normal Earth animal ears on top.

There are hundreds of animals being reported with more than two ears that function perfectly! If you're born that way, it shouldn't be distracting or strange to you at all and actually give you more depth to the sound and make you more precise when determining direction.

The problem is definitely having been born with two ears. But, Dane can learn to use four arms all at once, four ears isn't that big a stretch. Steele should be one of the few people with the talent, just to handwave us on to FURTHER customization! FOR THE GLORY OF THE TOOLBELT WARRIOR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MltjlBEOT4

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I couldn't quite remember exactly why, and it now hit me, so I'll elaborate. Besides biology, more so it's that it kinda feels like a lazy thing from designers, like they couldn't figure out how to apply the ears to the person so they just slapped them on top. I know that's just assumption, but it's still how I feel.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I couldn't quite remember exactly why, and it now hit me, so I'll elaborate. Besides biology, more so it's that it kinda feels like a lazy thing from designers, like they couldn't figure out how to apply the ears to the person so they just slapped them on top. I know that's just assumption, but it's still how I feel.

No that is exactly probably how it is. Yeah it definitely bothers a lot of people. I still want it, even if I can never have it I will continue to want it!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
LoL speaking of monkeys...we had them in space opera but not in demon realm...interesting thing ^^

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Back on the old CoC forums I belive that Fen once said monkey morphs rub him the wrong way because there is little grey area between them being monkey enough that it's basically straight up bestiality or them being so human that they barely count as a morph. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Fine line across Fen's penis. Now imagine CoC's Wild Hunt Hounds fucking Embry. I'm actually fine with it. How about you guys?

@Posts below me: Ehh, I still say it just depends on Fen's penis at the time. Finicky and inconsistent, but only just a little.