[IMPLEMENTED] Feline TF (feline-morph/feline-taur/chakat)

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah not fan of having fake stuff of some things. But then again Sionach TF would be nly stepping stones to what i want to see ingame.

Having alien TFs that resemble terran animals isn't "fake", but they aren't the familiar "true" animals I'll admit. Problem is that TFs that are too alien break the "sexy and relatable" aspect of the game for some.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Having alien TFs that resemble terran animals isn't "fake", but they aren't the familiar "true" animals I'll admit. Problem is that TFs that are too alien break the "sexy and relatable" aspect of the game for some.

All got free choice so as long those TF aren't heavy promoted or put in too much limelight having some that strain "sexy and relatable" aspect won't be hurting....or would it? But with such items not been put right before our noses would make those who not fond of it less irked...unless thay got mentality to dig in all found holes :/

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Generally sorta yes, but specifically this one... It is a shape without essence.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
All got free choice so as long those TF aren't heavy promoted or put in too much limelight having some that strain "sexy and relatable" aspect won't be hurting....or would it? But with such items not been put right before our noses would make those who not fond of it less irked...unless thay got mentality to dig in all found holes :/

Let's try this: The reason there aren't many face TFs, especially bird, is because some don't like the idea of a non-human face doing BJs. Imagine then if mandibles became a face type. Sure, some would find that sexy but they'd be quite niche and most would just go "NO". Same reason we've yet to see beaks.

Generally sorta yes, but specifically this one... It is a shape without essence.

Calling them something related with just a single feature or two, I agree. Numerous fox-like tails does not a kitsune make.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Let's try this: The reason there aren't many face TFs, especially bird, is because some don't like the idea of a non-human face doing BJs. Imagine then if mandibles became a face type. Sure, some would find that sexy but they'd be quite niche and most would just go "NO". Same reason we've yet to see beaks.

It could be narrowed even more...we barely seen people likes body shaes that aren't human-like. So beaks as you meantioned but still many not much into tauric or naga bodie types too. What is popular is things mostly close to "human in rubber costume". Well hard to argue since we all born as humans so our birth form is some we likes most. So to say if some is sexy for aliens is still viewed often throu human shape angle.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

It would be another immersionbreaker, since it would require alteration of every scene which mentions mouth somehow. Lips is one of the things which are considered to be always present... And this actually limits possible species to mammals, BTW.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It would be another immersionbreaker, since it would require alteration of every scene which mentions mouth somehow. Lips is one of the things which are considered to be always present... And this actually limits possible species to mammals, BTW.

More and more possible interesting TF effects are cut off due to need of rewiteing of most /all scenes. A quite sad thing but...many of them got aslo quite small group of fans so casual calculation of cost to effects win. Like if enough ppl and some writers be after beaks I not belive we wouldn;t get it supported to similar degree how taurs are now supported.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I think the whole "need to rewrite scenes" argument is shit, though. We already have scenes that were written with whole body parts excluded, adding faces that are inconsistent would be just another drop in the bucket. Let us have our snowflakes, I don't care if they don't yet have compatible scenes. Those come after parts are added and people want to write/amend them.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I think the whole "need to rewrite scenes" argument is shit, though. We already have scenes that were written with whole body parts excluded, adding faces that are inconsistent would be just another drop in the bucket. Let us have our snowflakes, I don't care if they don't yet have compatible scenes. Those come after parts are added and people want to write/amend them.

Well, sorta works too. After all, Flexible Survival is full of oh-my-fucking-god-bring-here-napalm-thrower-we-have-to-kill-it-with-fire weirdshit, and is still great.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Hope we get cockvine support on foxfire as well

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19080614/

19080614@200-1455338271.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Hope we get cocktail support on foxfire as well

Not really in the scope of a fox/kitsune TF, IMO. Except for cockvines, since Etis already messes with those.

Last edited by a moderator: