Dark Souls 3

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
So who has been keeping up with the PS4 network stress testing videos? 

The game looks really promising, and it should considering Fromsoft has their A Team working on it.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Can't wait to get my ass kicked yet again!

My_79d754_5727581.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
I'm still messing around with Scholar of Sin because it did make the DS2 experience that much better (with the exception of durability tied to fps -_-). Blood borne was fun but Dark souls fun it was not. So yeah... for me the hype is real.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So who has been keeping up with the PS4 network stress testing videos? 

The game looks really promising, and it should considering Fromsoft has their A Team working on it.

I'm fucking hyped. I got on the DS train late, with Bloodborne, but I've fallen in love with the series. Currently working through Dark Souls 1 (just beat Sif while I was on Shou's stream today), and god damn that level design, tho. So tight.

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
I'm fucking hyped. I got on the DS train late, with Bloodborne, but I've fallen in love with the series. Currently working through Dark Souls 1 (just beat Sif while I was on Shou's stream today), and god damn that level design, tho. So tight.

Did you cry when he started limping? I bet you cried.

We all cried...

J26West

Oct 15, 2015
wouldn't know. beat him too quick for him to start limping my first time. had to look it up after one of my friends mentioned it

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Did you cry when he started limping? I bet you cried.

We all cried...

Prepare to Cry, more like. Yeah, I freaked out a little bit. Her story is so sad... I hate having to kill her like that.

Guess I'll have to make a Sif in TiTS or something now.

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
Prepare to Cry, more like. Yeah, I freaked out a little bit. Her story is so sad... I hate having to kill her like that.

Guess I'll have to make a Sif in TiTS or something now.

Sif upgrade for Tam-Wolf please, be sure to make it equipable with a melee weapon.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Been a fan of the Soul series since 2009 with Demon Souls, nothing can contain the hype I have for DKS3