[Implemented] Erra the Puppy + [Implemented] Expansion

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
How are the chances for a turn-the-tables option/expansion?

Pretty close to 0. Like I said I had this idea before:

The vanilla scene would've gone something like: "If I can't have my fun with a collar, I'm gonna have it fucking your brains out," and then she tops you, fucking said brains out until she cums way too early.

But even that scene would end with you flipping Erra onto her back for some missionary fun to finish.

Erra prefers to sub and wear her collar in the sack, and unfortunately can't cater to everyone's fetishes.

Reactions: JDeko and alkeiser

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
But what about Erra's muscular back! Will we be able to have fun with that along with her muscles while also letting her have fun with steele's muscle. Hell I'll even take gym work out sexual teasing with her

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What if I told you, that anyone into D or s can enjoy both? In smut I mean, obviously not when it's happening to you. Unless you're a switch I guess.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
The urge to win over both Erra and Sera is strong, 2 wildly different women...both having in common the desire to submit to the same being...albeit one more eager than the other. :p

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Are you telling me there´s men out there who wouldn´t jump at the chance of owning a sexy doggo girl???
...Must be more cat lovers than I thought there was. But then again I´m more of a cat person, but I´d still take take Erra for walksies in a heartbeat.

I want a sexy Doggo girl to own me, or at least we could walk around with a double-ended leash.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
That's adorable.

I can totally imagine an ausar couple going someplace crowded and wearing double-ended leashes so they don't get separated.

That is the cutest mental image. Thank you for making me think of this.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
And Hugs may jump on tis to write *chuckle* Since Savin seems to indirect say he may be ok with someone writing this.:smuggo:

Reactions: alkeiser

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
or at least we could walk around with a double-ended leash.
So uh, I'm not getting the full picture of the scene.

Like Anno/Steele go on a date with a conjoined collar? Nude? Cloooothed?

Random ausar couple?

I dunno.
What if: Steele encounters two doggos walking around with a double headed leash. Can either look and follow them or decide to play with/tease them. If they were both cute, loving and clumsy that would be a +. (Steele witnessing them keep trying to go their separate ways to get headpats from random strangers)

But the Anno/Steele thing doesn´t sound so bad either. They could both be naked and go out for walksies by themselves, probably led by Steele initially who meet people for patting and stuff. Could possibly either growl or be pleased with strangers being more intimate with Anno.
(Imagining Steele doing doggy style with Anno publicly)

Just my thoughts on the matter :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
So uh, I'm not getting the full picture of the scene.
Anno and Syri lose a bet with Steele and have to walk around naked with a double-ended leash. Obviously Anno is like "ya boi dis my fetish" but Syri is like "Oh shit what if one my stream viewers see me?" Steele is just proud to show off their prize-winning puppers.

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
What if: Steele encounters two doggos walking around with a double headed leash. Can either look and follow them or decide to play with/tease them. If they were both cute, loving and clumsy that would be a +. (Steele witnessing them keep trying to go their separate ways to get headpats from random strangers)

Yeah that's a good/cute idea, tease one of them by only petting the other until the neglected one starts whining.

I'm startin' to get a better picture.

So's theys walkin' around on all fours or upright in this scenario?

Clothes or unclothed?

(Imagining Steele doing doggy style with Anno publicly)

Also a good idea.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Yeah that's a good/cute idea, tease one of them by only petting the other until the neglected one starts whining.

I'm startin' to get a better picture.

So's theys walkin' around on all fours or upright in this scenario?

Clothes or unclothed?
I think on all fours would be most appropriate (and cute).
I think both clothed and not could work just as well tbh.
That depends if one want to focus on the lewdness or just the cute pet play. But it could still be cute if nude and lewd if clothed (they are removable after all :p)

(What if they had painted clothes...or even better, painted furr!!!)

Reactions: argenten

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think any scenes version you will write Hugs every fan of puppysluts will jump on those scenes like starved hound on the prey :smuggo:

So even if you not write right off the bat scene that most expected after talking about double-ended leash it still be ok.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@PyrateHyena Umm you cut word out of context (or I just made typo here on this part). That sentence meaning that people will jump right away. So...I quite certain I used wrong word here. Not intended to meantion certain npc.
:negativeman:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I think on all fours would be most appropriate (and cute).

Definitely. I'm starting to get an idea of how it's gonna go: Steele's on Tavros and sees a couple of ausar girls joined at the leash, walking around on all fours looking for pets. Every once in a while one goes a little to far and ends up getting yanked by the leash and stumbles a bit, only to move back to their girlfriend for a nuzzle. Then they reach Steele and hijinks ensue.

Maybe a public blowjob?

I think any scenes version you will write Hugs every fan of puppysluts will jump on those scenes like starved hound on the prey :smuggo:

Yeah, you'd think there's a puppy drought or something. Hopefully Anno pet-play gets edited/added soon, my tittyverse's Anno has gone too long without walkies.

How exactly does Aurora fit into this?

Orm's trying to get me killed by angering Ted.

Also very important: I just remembered Erra's got the curse of "she's fucking everything else when she's not fucking you."

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@HugsAlright Not trying to kill you at all (what lame way to kill when soon-to-be-dead person know about it in advance in such balamnt and not climatic way?). And that was remant to be "right off the bat". There is such idiom so nothing about bat as animal that is certain more important than masses person trademark here.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Puppers are startled easily, but enjoy threesomes.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Definitely. I'm starting to get an idea of how it's gonna go: Steele's on Tavros and sees a couple of ausar girls joined at the leash, walking around on all fours looking for pets. Every once in a while one goes a little to far and ends up getting yanked by the leash and stumbles a bit, only to move back to their girlfriend for a nuzzle. Then they reach Steele and hijinks ensue.
Cute :oops:
...And exactly what I imagined.
*Not sure if psychic or lewd minds think alike.

Maybe a public blowjob?
"Fetch".
"Good doggie, have a bone"
I wonder how that would go. Both doggos fetch? One doggo fetches while the other pleases said doggo? One fetches while the other whimper in need?
Lots of possibilities there.

Also very important: I just remembered Erra's got the curse of "she's fucking everything else when she's not fucking you."
That can easily be solved when/if Steele become the one true master.
Plus Steele could always "mark" her as his/her property.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
But she's pure, Savin said so.
Nah, she has a slander Zil boi she rails on the regular. You thought that you were the first and only one she has sexual gaming bets with? And how do you think she knows that "humans have the best butts in the whole galaxy."

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm why there need to be just one puppy getting bone to play? WIth PC having multiple bones it can give them to most/all puppies involved in fetching.