[Implemented] Erra the Puppy + [Implemented] Expansion

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Erra's good girl scene is up! Meaning I've done all the scene's I've planned for her, so its time to polish this puppy up and the get er' submitted I guess.

Vaginal/Good girl scene: Erra the Puppy

Hope you guys like it!
Congratz Hugs :D
This will be your second original character :toot:
I came with a couple of suggestions again.
Also, sassy Dee is sassy XD

Reactions: HugsAlright

KnownDave

Nov 15, 2016
Living somewhere in Uruguay.
Oh my Azathoth, both the bad-girl and good-girl scene (along its hardlight version) are freakin’ HAAWWT. They are well written with an excelent clearness as they make good use of adjetives, to produce in the reader a successful boner.

Well done, Pets'R'Us.

giphy.gif

Plus, I love the relation between Erra and Dee. The kind of relation you have with your best friend. :D

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
F

Franks

Going through it now, tagging any spelling/grammar Erras I find.

:^]

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I know this doesn't belong to Erra's thread, but I have to say it.
Excellent job with the dicktails masturbation scenes. Looking forward to see them in the future, along with Erra and Brandy.
Dicktails masturbation scene?

Also that reminds me, didn't someone write some cunt tail masturbation scenes?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Dicktails masturbation scene?

Also that reminds me, didn't someone write some cunt tail masturbation scenes?
Hugs submitted some dicktail solo scenes in the simple scene submission sticky.
And I think cunt tail masturbation scenes have been in the game as long as they were.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Hugs submitted some dicktail solo scenes in the simple scene submission sticky.
And I think cunt tail masturbation scenes have been in the game as long as they were.
I recall seeing a set of scenes for cunt tails written up around the same time the voluntary attachment option got written up, but I never saw them actually get in, and I like using cunt tails.

Also thanks for the clarification, I never check the simple scenes thread.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I know this doesn't belong to Erra's thread, but I have to say it.
Excellent job with the dicktails masturbation scenes. Looking forward to see them in the future, along with Erra and Brandy.

Thanks!

Erras I find.

:^]

I recall seeing a set of scenes for cunt tails written up around the same time the voluntary attachment option got written up, but I never saw them actually get in, and I like using cunt tails.

Yeah there's some good self-fuck masturbation scenes for the tailgina. I wanted similar premise scenes for the tailcock, so I wrote a couple.

Last edited:

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
Where do you meet this character? Tavros? Mhenga? Uveto VII? Or you haven't decided yet?
considering that you seem to go to her ship to fuck I'd guess she has a chance to appear in any bar, like kiro.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Brandy x Erra x PC scene when?

(Still congrats on 2nd finished and ready for judgment day submission :catte:)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well, after all the puppy-related brainstorming last night, I felt the burning need to write the cuddle scene I had planned for Erra. This scene won't go into Erra's current "build", but her expansion instead. It will probably unlock after Steele and Captain Aulgaris get to know each other better, and after her [PublicPet] that scene I also have planned, where you give Erra some scritches at the bar, revealing her insatiable love for pets.

Anyhow, consider it a happy new year from me: Secret Erra Cuddles

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Well, after all the puppy-related brainstorming last night, I felt the burning need to write the cuddle scene I had planned for Erra. This scene won't go into Erra's current "build", but her expansion instead. It will probably unlock after Steele and Captain Aulgaris get to know each other better, and after her [PublicPet] that scene I also have planned, where you give Erra some scritches at the bar, revealing her insatiable love for pets.

What a lovely gift.
Thanks hugs :D

It was a very nice and cute scene :D

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
10/10, left some killer advice.

Actually looking forward to this mutt. Didn't even know they existed but was able to get some reading done once I saw it pop up.

KnownDave

Nov 15, 2016
Living somewhere in Uruguay.

Without a doubt, an adorable scene. :p
Thanks you, Pet'R'Us.

Also, if you keep writting about Dee, he will become my favourite AI.
Love his attitude.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Dude, as per usual, you come through in spades. Thanks for all the hard work and another hot puppyslut for us to enjoy.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I think I´ve found a surefire way of getting a date with Erra:

I really hope Erra gets in one day.
I´d love to see both more sexual and vanilla expansions to her.

The secret cuddle scene though :oops:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I really hope Erra gets in one day.

I hope so too, she'd be a good outlet for content for the very specific niche of the dominant side of pet-play.

I sent Fen a message telling him I went through all the edits he and Savin made and fixed up the whole doc, but he hasn't responded for a while.

I´d love to see both more sexual and vanilla expansions to her.

The secret cuddle scene though :oops:

That's the plan, make more talk scenes so Erra and Steele can get to know each other a bit before we get the more intimate scene, like the already written cuddle scene, as well as the walkies + public blowjob scene I've mentioned.

Who knows, Steele might end up becoming Erra's favorite/one and only master.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh Erra only one master...the PC. I like you your trail of thoughts there Hugs.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Why is my top tier fetish niche?

Okay, maybe not that niche for this community, but really: how many people out there could be into putting fit doggo girls in collars and domming them?

Actually quite a few, probably.

HOLD ON! There's no thinking face emoji? Get the fuck outta here with that nonsense.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Okay, maybe not that niche for this community, but really: how many people out there could be into putting fit doggo girls in collars and domming them?
Are you telling me there´s men out there who wouldn´t jump at the chance of owning a sexy doggo girl???
...Must be more cat lovers than I thought there was. But then again I´m more of a cat person, but I´d still take take Erra for walksies in a heartbeat.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
[...] how many people out there could be into putting fit doggo girls in collars and domming them?

How are the chances for a turn-the-tables option/expansion? Designated sub here ;).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Are you telling me there´s men out there who wouldn´t jump at the chance of owning a sexy doggo girl???
...Must be more cat lovers than I thought there was. But then again I´m more of a cat person, but I´d still take take Erra for walksies in a heartbeat.

Me too cat person... sec need shoo one of those furries that try walk over keyboard... umm where was I? Ahh yeah as cat person I would also preffer take Ausars for a walkied or domm them:catte: (suprising we got...cat emoticon but nonr dog one - it was on previous incarnation of forum but been replaced with cat one... coincidence... I not think so...)