[Implemented] Erra the Puppy + [Implemented] Expansion

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
"I didn't ask for a fucking title"

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Weird seems only noobie here not want Hus have any title. Suprising how title holder not want other to get it too. Just admit you're merely extremely pissed off that we came with so many cool titles for Hugs when you was merely named after few words from Misty.

@Lancer LoL and I would say: and some are [a title]s themselfs

@anniebannannie master pet and master of pets is slight difference.

So how going work in recent days our Master of Pets Hugs?

Reactions: Agrok

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
No fun allowed.
By that you mean suggesting titles for Hugs right?
Not cancelling fun petplay times, right? Right???

In all seriousness though, the main character of this thread is Erra, people should discuss her instead. If you want to suggest titles, do it for her. http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/509322-do-it-for-her (I should make TiTS versions of that meme)
Saendra is bitchkitty, Kaede is space trucker etc.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Geez people did it again lol start suggesting title names for someone and Savin goes and gives em a title just for shits and giggles.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well TBH...it took almost ageeeeeeees compared to previous cases of Princess and Cpt.

Already went to bad girl? Damn I must be blind to not see good girl scene then in gdoc -_-'

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
*Another puppy from Hugs*:yes: She sounds fun in bed and to be with so far. *urge to hug intensifies*

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Damn I must be blind to not see good girl scene then in gdoc -_-'

Didn't write the good girl scene yet, started writing it, then I went "You know, I really want to write about Erra getting fucked in the ass, so let's do that."

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Didn't write the good girl scene yet, started writing it, then I went "You know, I really want to write about Erra getting fucked in the ass, so let's do that."
I had one of those experiences just the other day. :D
They're good XD

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Weird seems only noobie here not want Hus have any title. Suprising how title holder not want other to get it too. Just admit you're merely extremely pissed off that we came with so many cool titles for Hugs when you was merely named after few words from Misty.
So much *whoosh*

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hope you guys like anal, because that's what I wrote.

Here's the bad girl scene: Erra the Puppy

Only got the cock variation so far, figure I'd get some thoughts on the scene before I go ahead and write the hardlight variant.

Hope you guys like it!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Hope you guys like anal, because that's what I wrote.

Here's the bad girl scene: Erra the Puppy

Only got the cock variation so far, figure I'd get some thoughts on the scene before I go ahead and write the hardlight variant.

Hope you guys like it!
I came with a couple of suggestions. But besides them it was a great scene :D
I enjoyed myself.

Reactions: HugsAlright

anniebannannie

Dec 15, 2016
master pet and master of pets is slight difference.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That ship AI comment at the end is 10/10

Yeah that was first thing I remembered after skimming over gdoc before. THen I found there is more like...foreshadowed at that time good/bad/petted girl variants ^^