Ice Palace Thread [SPOILERS, OBVIOUSLY]

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yea you can't sex Kas without getting sexual. Someone tried that and Savin said they did everything wrong.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
The literal sex demon needs the goods if she's gonna stay interested.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah, the sex is the hook for bait this sex demon into a relationship. Just like you can’t catch a fish without the worm, you can’t catch a Kas without the sex. ;)

Really, it’s not the issue of PC being interested in Kas, It’s a matter of Kas being interested in PC and she’s not interested unless you bang her somewhere.

Pepega

Nov 27, 2019
hi everyone, I finished the winter city and I was wondering if there's supposed to be a dream with Kasyrra at the end? I didn't get one

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
hi everyone, I finished the winter city and I was wondering if there's supposed to be a dream with Kasyrra at the end? I didn't get one

No.

Eventually there will be a whole thing where you can visit her Dream Palace, much as you do with Kiyoko before freeing her.

Glycix

Jun 30, 2020
Im gonna sound really stupid but is there any way to remove ryn's chastity cage but also keeping her penis or is this just not an option yet I'm stumped and looked up stuff but couldn't find anything

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Im gonna sound really stupid but is there any way to remove ryn's chastity cage but also keeping her penis or is this just not an option yet I'm stumped and looked up stuff but couldn't find anything
Yeah, we were sort of expecting that would happen at the end of Winter City (and Ryn's design doc actually said as much) but somewhere between then and the implementation of the questline it was changed, so she's stuck in the cage for the time being. If you're able to get the conversation with Evergreen she has some things to say about how Ryn's cage might be opened post-WC but the easy solution of forcing Alissa to unlock it for us has sort of been nixed by the circumstances.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah I definitely didn't hide a major spoiler from you or anything :p
You are an evil evil person. :D

I'd actually guessed it was a change based on the open question 'What happens after Winter City?' in the design doc and that being your answer, but if you planned it that way from the start, well played sir, well played.

Painful

Jul 4, 2020
No.

Eventually there will be a whole thing where you can visit her Dream Palace, much as you do with Kiyoko before freeing her.
Will this happen in much later patches or sooner? That would be amazing.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I only did the 'love route' for Kasayraa where her dragon daughters get merc'd but from what I understand in the other version they all survive but won't be interested in banging you.

Can there please be a bad end where Kasayra actually gets them through and offers them to you as a harem like she wanted?

mrpockets

Apr 8, 2017
are Kasyrra's dragon daughters like Kiha from the first CoC in that they aren't demons and are actually "imitation" dragons, created from tainted Lizans?

Viridian

Feb 12, 2020
PNW
I only did the 'love route' for Kasayraa where her dragon daughters get merc'd but from what I understand in the other version they all survive but won't be interested in banging you.

Can there please be a bad end where Kasayra actually gets them through and offers them to you as a harem like she wanted?

But could you really call that a bad end? Lol

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
I find it quite interesting how you can literally hug Kassyra and she doesn't attack you or do anything else. I always thought (and even made a whole thread) about her being a good person deep down and this plus a few dialogue options makes me finally able to, in my mind, figure her true plan out.

What I think she really wants is to have kids, given how the first and only things she brought were her "children" the drags.She didn't bring any true demons and her dislike for the imps makes me believe she wants to make the world more advanced enough to fix her only imps problem, and the champion is part of that. With a powerful letichue from us, she could possibly get her own soul back, and then have kids and be happy.

I wonder if someday we can fix her and have kids with her? Now that's an ending I can imagine being amazing.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Kas can be fixed.

She just needs a brand new soul and someone to put it in her. Of course, the chances are HIGH that she will no longer be Kassyra and instead a brand new being.

Reactions: Majincotton

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I was very, very happy that the Hethia/Elthara negotiations had an F/F/F variant instead of requiring a dick.

The actual negotiations were fun to read, too, of course.

Reactions: Lukistr

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
An endless chain of getting dabbed on by Kas.
dabbing-kas-png.13341

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You can repeat the encounter (with variations noting that you've done so) until clearing the Palace of Ice by returning to the Frostwood map square, but not afterwards. We know there's a fair bit of post-dungeon content that's planned but not currently implemented (pretty standard really) but you'd have to ask Savin for specifics on Gytha since I don't believe anything has been said about her and she doesn't have the kind of obvious 'Future Content Here' flags that Jael'yn does.

JamesConnery

Jul 28, 2020
You can repeat the encounter (with variations noting that you've done so) until clearing the Palace of Ice by returning to the Frostwood map square, but not afterwards. We know there's a fair bit of post-dungeon content that's planned but not currently implemented (pretty standard really) but you'd have to ask Savin for specifics on Gytha since I don't believe anything has been said about her and she doesn't have the kind of obvious 'Future Content Here' flags that Jael'yn does.
Shame, shes one of the characters with the better art.

Reactions: Majincotton