Ice Palace Thread [SPOILERS, OBVIOUSLY]

Omega2178

Aug 2, 2020
First off god damn is Kas great. Secondly Fuck The wraith for stopping dragon girls. Sadly I’m sticking with Kas. while I certainly love Kiha and other dragon girls I just need our good demon lover...I do feel bad though. Like I usually play a good honest non corrupted soul who fucks/loves Kas any time he can And with her new backstory? That just makes me want to help her even more. If I got to fight a god I will probably die but hey it’s the thought that counts right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Savin

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
Kas can be fixed.

She just needs a brand new soul and someone to put it in her. Of course, the chances are HIGH that she will no longer be Kassyra and instead a brand new being.
That's what I am worried about. Same as fixing letitchue, (don't know how to spell that) but the thing with kassyra is she KNOWS how to keep her Desires in check, or at least enough so to be completely okay with the player not fucking her. To have her be a normal being would just feel...wrong.

The idea I have is the player finds a way to prevent corruption somehow or more easily fix it, that way she can have kids with the player while remaining a demon. She seems to at least somewhat like it and if I could give her a drink or something they I male to help her desires and she can stay, well, her, I shall be happy.

Of course if submitting and getting a bad end or making her not a demon are the only options, I'll do what I must.

SirZyBoi

Oct 16, 2020
I know it's really fucking stupid to ask this, but due to the branching paths in the Ice Palace, is it possible to save Alissa? There are non-preg variations of her purified form in the game files, so is that one of the paths?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I know it's really fucking stupid to ask this, but due to the branching paths in the Ice Palace, is it possible to save Alissa? There are non-preg variations of her purified form in the game files, so is that one of the paths?
No. The dungeon will always end with Alissa becoming a demon and flying off to parts unknown.

Reactions: rafabud

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Additional point to the above, spoiler for the end of the dungeon:
We have no clue where this plotline is going next so it's at least vaguely possible that some future update will allow an extremely forgiving Champion and Ryn to figure out how to get Alissa a soul again, but that's something we won't know for a long time. It's also possible that her non-pregnant art was just done because hey, it was an easy variation on what they already needed so Savin might have commissioned it just in case but with no actual plans to do anything with it, like the dickless Kasyrra variant which I'm pretty sure one of the writers confirmed was done for that reason but I can't seem to find it right now to confirm it.

In the meanwhile, the art assets make it clear that Alissa is going to be making at least one other big change to her body by the next time we run into her...

For the Palace of Ice itself, there are basically two 'routes' that you can see but they're more like two different branches of the content between defeating Alissa and seeing her transformation into a demon and the ending itself is mostly unaffected. If you've done the things to end up with Kas' feelings towards the Champion being flagged as Romantic, you get one outcome, if she's flagged as Lustful or Hostile you get the other.

Last edited:

SirZyBoi

Oct 16, 2020
Additional point to the above, spoiler for the end of the dungeon:
We have no clue where this plotline is going next so it's at least vaguely possible that some future update will allow an extremely forgiving Champion and Ryn to figure out how to get Alissa a soul again, but that's something we won't know for a long time. It's also possible that her non-pregnant art was just done because hey, it was an easy variation on what they already needed so Savin might have commissioned it just in case but with no actual plans to do anything with it, like the dickless Kasyrra variant which I'm pretty sure one of the writers confirmed was done for that reason but I can't seem to find it right now to confirm it.

In the meanwhile, the art assets make it clear that Alissa is going to be making at least one other big change to her body by the next time we run into her...

For the Palace of Ice itself, there are basically two 'routes' that you can see but they're more like two different branches of the content between defeating Alissa and seeing her transformation into a demon and the ending itself is mostly unaffected. If you've done the things to end up with Kas' feelings towards the Champion being flagged as Romantic, you get one outcome, if she's flagged as Lustful or Hostile you get the other.
I already know the two routes, as I have played them before. Thanks for clearing up the question. I saw all the chatter on Discord and got confused.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
me being a cinnamon roll is now confusing casual fans, rip

bad aly, go to time out

Reactions: Savin

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Non-Pregnant Alissa was supposed to be pregnant Alissa but I told DCL to give her two more trimesters.

Now we just have an extra bust of Alissa being dummy thicc instead of amazonian :p

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser