Ice Palace Thread [SPOILERS, OBVIOUSLY]

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
@Savin You know...THAT option, after

giving chase for half an eternity through lands far and wide,
saving, befriending and learning to love your companions,
changing the world and making a difference to it,
promising to stop the diabolical, demonic tyrant seeching to destroy and enslave everything known,
everyone getting ready to fight against her eternal damnation with claws and nails if must be,

to hug her in front of your companions dumbfounded faces and basically tell all the world to go to hell? Because there's no way you'd choose anything else over her, no matter what? And she hugs you back?

I kinda love you for that.

200px-Coraz%C3%B3n.svg.png

gib more Kas plz

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
I just finished a first quick run through the dungeon to get a feel for it. I went the "Hug her" route after beating Alissa, which I get the impression is the only way to do the team up fight which feels like a scripted loss considering the Wraith never took any damage. What was really fun was after Lumia showed up.

Me: "alright, after the scripted loss I am full health and I get to fight with Kasyrra "
Start Combat
Me: "Aweso-"
Victory
Me: "...what?" scrolls down the combat page
upload_2020-6-20_21-38-22.png

Me: "..........oh..........ok..."

joking and RNG aside I liked it alot, and I look forward to doing a more careful and deliberate playthrough of it.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
oh right, kinda forgot that's a thing you can do in this game, that's my bad.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
@ZandartheBrave You actually don’t need to hug her for the team-up; just be on the romance route with her. The first time I went through the dungeon, I made the mistake of talking first and missed it, so the Wraith fight still happened.

And yep, apparently the Wraith fight is scripted to have Lumia save your ass whether you hold out or lose. :p

Lumia dropkicks Wraith-chan back into the abyss and we clean up the stragglers with Kas.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Unless you get to act before Kas in the followup fight and are insane enough to wonder what happens if you click Surrender. In which case Lumia apparently doesn't do as good a job on Wraith-chan as she does the way the story is meant to go. And then Savarra is fucked, literally as well as figuratively.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I found the wraith fight so confusing the first time, when i discovered that no matter what i couldn't do damage to it, i just used my ult and sent it to the ways between. So it just stood there for 4 rounds and i just auto won lmao :p

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
determines some stuff about [...] the number of Dragon Generals running around
Any chance these possible Dragon Generals will have unique names, sex scenes and designs in the future? Because if that's a relevant possibility, then I'm not sure I want to lower their numbers.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Any chance these possible Dragon Generals will have unique names, sex scenes and designs in the future? Because if that's a relevant possibility, then I'm not sure I want to lower their numbers.

As far as planning goes Alieh is the only unique one.

desmosome

Jun 23, 2020
I was going for dominate the bitch type of deal and always topped her in previous scenes. I did say yes to her in that one dream which might have tipped the scales into some love relationship because my Champion and Kas seemed to be really chummy in the Ice Palace. Anyways the sex options presented here were unacceptable to me, so I went back and chose the "Fight her" option.

The interesting thing is that I managed to steal her Lunge skill during the quick unwinnable fight. It's a lvl 8 skill so I can't use it but its pretty cool. You can technically also steal Dragon Breath (lvl 10 skill), but she always goes first and seems to start off with Dragon Breath, so it might not be possible. To steal lunge you gotta tank her starting Dragon Breath with Senninbari then activate Mirror Stance to get hit by Lunge.

Drazzin

Jun 14, 2020
I was going for dominate the bitch type of deal and always topped her in previous scenes. I did say yes to her in that one dream which might have tipped the scales into some love relationship because my Champion and Kas seemed to be really chummy in the Ice Palace. Anyways the sex options presented here were unacceptable to me, so I went back and chose the "Fight her" option.

The interesting thing is that I managed to steal her Lunge skill during the quick unwinnable fight. It's a lvl 8 skill so I can't use it but its pretty cool. You can technically also steal Dragon Breath (lvl 10 skill), but she always goes first and seems to start off with Dragon Breath, so it might not be possible. To steal lunge you gotta tank her starting Dragon Breath with Senninbari then activate Mirror Stance to get hit by Lunge.
i used unbreakable to survive for 3 rounds against her and stole all of her powers including dragons breath , seem to be able to use the powers even though theyre level 8 and 10? glitch maybe?

Reactions: Undecided

desmosome

Jun 23, 2020
i used unbreakable to survive for 3 rounds against her and stole all of her powers including dragons breath , seem to be able to use the powers even though theyre level 8 and 10? glitch maybe?

Ah, you are right. The equip button is greyed out, but you can still equip it if you double click on the skill. It's almost certainly a bug I think.

Edit: And thanks for the unbreakable tip. Went back and got all her skills :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Drazzin

Dr. Bootytaste

Jun 26, 2020
NC, US
www.youtube.com
Just want to drop in and take a moment to appreciate the fantastic interactions between the PC and Kasyrra. It had this wonderful Mr. and Mrs. Smith vibe to it that I loved.
Like hey I have to stop you and save the world but I cannot deny that I like your butt.

Getting to talk a bit more and learning her motivations and the struggles she faced in becoming a demon was also a great way to round out her character a bit with some flaws. I really like the dynamic between them, I'm excited to see where it goes. Whether it ends with having to kill a demoness you have grown to really care about for the sake of justice or getting her to give up the whole rape the world thing and play sexy twister with you, It's gonna be a lot of fun.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I really can get behind that, if anything, your post made me realize that i don't have to restart my character at all (i don't know why i didn't think of this i blame the lag). The creators started making their whole dynamic become so much more deep with this new expansion of the WC. I love villains with backbone to their character <3

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
knowing how both routes (if there is only 2) end up it is kind of hard to decide which one is better. One is the clearly better choice because you get to have a strong moment with Kasyrra, and even have a ultimate marvel team-up with her and you are introduced to the wraiths, but the other route is so so tempting because then you know there is a platoon of dragon girls in the world which will be fun to mess around with and is really disappointing that they won't be there otherwise.

obviously that could change, Later she could just open another portal and summon more dragons in between now and the next big plot area, but as of what we know right now we will be suffering from a distinct lack of dragons.

this is just to say that it is cool how there is 2 routes and both have distinct advantages which makes it hard to choose.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I think that for most people, the 'better' route is whatever fits best with how they're playing their Champion(s). I doubt there's going to be one option that has radically more content than the other down the line, just different content. Like, I can see the next Kas encounter having a major shift depending on whether or not the Champion and Kas are romantic, with a unique sex option or two depending on which route you're on, but I don't see Hostile!Kas having substantially more content than Romantic!Kas or vice versa since that would kind of penalize players for picking one over the other.

Oh, speaking of which per the design doc there's three states Kas can be in (Hostile, Lustful and Romantic) though the first two ultimately lead to the same path in the dungeon with only the last leading to Wraith-chan and post-battle sexytimes. It seems like the options are locked-in once you hit the end of the dungeon. I imagine there'll be some variations in the future for the more middle-of-the-road 'Lustful' state as well, but the writers only know what the next steps are there.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
actually, I think there is a second "hostile" path? with one of my champions that has been nice to Kas but didn't accept the dream offer, they get the "and you want something more" instead of saying she's like an imp but wraith chan didn't appear anyway nor did she say she really wanted the champion to be the one to bear her kids.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Like I said, there's a middle state that the doc calls 'Lustful' which is somewhere in between the other two in terms of the relationship between Kasyrra and the Champion but which is paired with Hostile!Kas for story branching purposes, at least right now.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I have a feeling each ending is going to be a wild ride in different ways.

*sweats because I totally don’t want to bear a proper demonic child for Kas. And I’m ABSOLUTELY not actively speculating ways we could sorta save Kas and have a beautiful cambion child. What are you talking about? :p*

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I wonder if there is a chance to get the romantic path without actually having sex with her.
As in, being nice to her, hug and cuddle, but refuse her sexual advances.
That should completly confuse the lust demon. :D

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I mean, does it count as actual sex if it only happens in a dream? :p

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I mean, does it count as actual sex if it only happens in a dream? :p

The idea is to not give into her carnal allure, prove her that you find *her* interesting and intruiging, but that her demonic sexuality is not the reason.
That you want her in a romantic way and *not* a carnal way.

Like I said, I want to screw with her head... :D

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
ohh that'd be fun! tho currently only sends you into the lustful path I think, only cuddling her and talking to her without antagonizing her doesn't give you full romance, tho if you add accepting her dream offer you can romance big demon lady without actually bedding her!

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
If that is ever possible, maybe with more dreams and season evens and such, I really hope there is a tracker for sexing her.
Just for her to become increasingly confused and desperate.

"So, Champion, finally ready to take a ride..?"
"Not really. I would really like to cuddle with you though, Kas. Your lips look really lovely..."

Crappy fanfiction, straight from my head. :D