Feb 12, 2017
tumblr_ovwfqkgIiG1ub69uto1_1280.jpg
I wonder why Syri looks so pissed off?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hey I got some aaaaaarrrrrttt.

It's from the good ol' DCL this time, and it's of Erra. He did an amazing job with this one.

tumblr_owt3xgCy6C1r5ri1lo1_1280.png

In other news, you may have seen UpcastDrake has begun coding the finished Kase Bokiil, so that's pretty damn great. Don't forget to give him and DCL all your money.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
What are those suits made of, tinfoil? I mean they look sexy, but damn I can see her areola!

But yeah, it's a great pic, though my Steele would be interested in seeing Erra /out of/ that suit even more. ;)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Good news: the Sub-Tuner expac is now entirely coded and in-game for backers.

Also: I have a commission slot open if someone wants to give me money because I don't know what to write.

Write about hugs, doesn't even have to be about good ones, alright ones would be fine. :p

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Hugs for Brandy.
Chrissy would also either love a good hug or consider it teasing her. Probably pin you to herself with that big ol fluffy tail for maximum hug effect ... and to make sure you don't escape. :p Then comes Erra ... oh goodness so much hug potential. Aw well, if we do get hugs, I just hope it contains PC tail wagging. :D

Reactions: Captain Kiera

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Hand holding is going to land you in Gastigoth.

So does jaywalking and polygamy, most everyone's Steele has broken one of those three laws, only a matter of time before the guards nab Steele for stealing a sweetroll or something. :siren:

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
So does jaywalking and polygamy, most everyone's Steele has broken one of those three laws, only a matter of time before the guards nab Steele for stealing a sweetroll or something. :siren:
But Steele isn't officially married to someone, not yet. And traffic lights never exist in sphess.

E

Ember

Is there any chance of you or someone else writing the participation in the taur races on Uveto? That would be fun for those who forego other stuff with their body type.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Good news, Kase is in the latest backer build. We now got a good ol' fashioned catboy for crewmembry if you're into that.

Also: amidst some RL issues I decided to write a scene to cheer myself up, ended up writing three, 2 of which feature Liamme, the other is a nice little interaction with Kase I thought'd be cute, in case anyone wants to read some cute boi scenes.

Is there any chance of you or someone else writing the participation in the taur races on Uveto? That would be fun for those who forego other stuff with their body type.

Maybe, if only to expand upon that cashier character as a cute, taur-loving alien girl.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I do hope that the writing cheered you up, as that blowjob scene was rather cute.

E

Ember

Maybe, if only to expand upon that cashier character as a cute, taur-loving alien girl.

Thank you very much. I liked the place and got sad when she said they had no room for new contestants.

I have a few questions about this specific setting. Considering the type of game, some are a bit out there, but it's just for my curiosity's sake.

1. Tauric people can enter the race. Are the jockeys required for a taur to be accepted as a racer? I get that male and herm taurs have a package that can be packaged by all other bipeds, depending on the hole filled, but what about female taurs and their jockeys?

2. What is the purpose of the jockeys? Only to entertain the masses, as taurs race and sex at the same time, or are they doing something besides that?

3. Questions out of place and to which the answers are probably "because it's cool/sexy/I said so", but I will ask anyway, just to placate my curiosity. Wouldn't it be hard for taurs to race while liters of their blood are servicing parts other than muscles and while having something between their legs which should not be hindered? And wouldn't the jockeys have health issues after being shaken and probably kicked by taur legs? If the answer is "suspension of disbelief", I can live with that. Too cool to really nitpick.

4. Sex game and race nudity. No questions here.

5. How did you come up with an idea for this stadium and its event? Funny and awesome at the same time. :D

6. If you write the PC racing in the stadium, will the PC have to pay for participation and will there be some rewards if the PC wins? I don't care much for either, as long as the scenes are written, which is the thing I really want, honestly.

7. As you said, it would be an expansion on the cashier character. That means she would be the PC's jockey, right? Also, if that's the case, some talk options about her, her job and her wishes to participate in the race would be awesome, but not necessary.

Thanks for reading all these and I hope you won't mind providing some answers. Have fun writing this if you decide to do so.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Thank you very much. I liked the place and got sad when she said they had no room for new contestants.

I have a few questions about this specific setting. Considering the type of game, some are a bit out there, but it's just for my curiosity's sake.

1. Tauric people can enter the race. Are the jockeys required for a taur to be accepted as a racer? I get that male and herm taurs have a package that can be packaged by all other bipeds, depending on the hole filled, but what about female taurs and their jockeys?

2. What is the purpose of the jockeys? Only to entertain the masses, as taurs race and sex at the same time, or are they doing something besides that?

3. Questions out of place and to which the answers are probably "because it's cool/sexy/I said so", but I will ask anyway, just to placate my curiosity. Wouldn't it be hard for taurs to race while liters of their blood are servicing parts other than muscles and while having something between their legs which should not be hindered? And wouldn't the jockeys have health issues after being shaken and probably kicked by taur legs? If the answer is "suspension of disbelief", I can live with that. Too cool to really nitpick.
1. I assume yes, and female taurs would of course have a dick from their jocky shoved into them.

2. I assume that when a jocky is connected to their mount physically, they could move them similar to someone riding a motorcycle, by shifting their weight from side to side.

3. I assume that the point of having liters of their blood servicing other parts is part of the difficulty of the race. Like running at high altitude. You can't make it too easy for the taurs to win without some sort of hurdle for them to overcome. The athletes who win this thing have to outperform more than a normal horse. Similarly they have to make sure they don't run in such a way as to damage their jockys. It is a difficult sport. Also, the jockeys are strapped pretty solidly to the undercarriage of the taurs.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
A few things:

Well the whole stadium was part of the Sub-Tuner commission, so the whole jockeys/racing thing was technically someone else's idea. I was just using it as a set-up for the date with Belle in the expansion, and personally think the whole thing's a little too silly. So yeah, suspension of disbelief and stuff. I honestly don't know how I'd do the expansion beyond something with a Syri/race bets style encounter that involves the PC racing.

The cashier is part of a race I came up with a bit ago, I was hoping to expand on her and her race, not as a jockey though, rather as just a girl that likes taurs and hits on the PC a bit.

Me and @Night Trap have been shipping some characters together, namely Kase on my part and Sam on his, and we split a commission from Chatai (who is currently open for commissions) together of the kitty and puppy getting it on.

Chatai_Kase_Sam.png

I've finished my submission for the Halloween contest if anyone wants to take a look. It's called Night of the Chupacabro and it's a dream + combat sequence involving Reaha and an New Texas monster of legend. Any edits/suggestions are appreciated.

Night of the Chupacabro

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
A few things:

Me and @Night Trap have been shipping some characters together, namely Kase on my part and Sam on his, and we split a commission from Chatai (who is currently open for commissions) together of the kitty and puppy getting it on.

Chatai_Kase_Sam.png

I approve of that so hard. :3