HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
@HugsAlright The problem I have with the Sub-Tuner stuff is the bar code you get tattooed on your ass. I don't know why, but I just can't allow myself to keep it on. I DESPISE the implication of such a permanent marking. A tattoo or a brand in this context is, in my eyes, basically signing away a tiny sliver of your free will, and that, quite honestly, disturbs me IMMENSLY. A collar you can simply take off, but a tattoo or a brand will always be there, reminding you that someone out there has claimed you as theirs, and in their eyes, you are not a person, but a possession. It just... ugh.

But I'm totally cool with literally everything else.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
@HugsAlright The problem I have with the Sub-Tuner stuff is the bar code you get tattooed on your ass. I don't know why, but I just can't allow myself to keep it on. I DESPISE the implication of such a permanent marking. A tattoo or a brand in this context is, in my eyes, basically signing away a tiny sliver of your free will, and that, quite honestly, disturbs me IMMENSLY. A collar you can simply take off, but a tattoo or a brand will always be there, reminding you that someone out there has claimed you as theirs, and in their eyes, you are not a person, but a possession. It just... ugh.

Thanks, I guess?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016

Thanks, I guess?
No problem! Maybe someday I'll nut up and get over it...

Edit: Actually, now that I've said something, I think I AM over it! I guess I just needed to vent! Anyway, thanks for taking the time to respond @HugsAlright !

Now, if you'll excuse me...
c35.jpg

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Dear Hugs: I don't like traps so I'll be sending you a message every day telling you how I won't be proccing Liamme because for some reason I really want you to know.

Reactions: Krynh

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015

But...thats EXACTLY part of the kink...Thats THE thing you sign up for by triggering that. I dont mean to sound offensive, to each their own, but you cant order fries in a restaurant and then ask the waiter why he brought you fries Oo

Reactions: ShySquare and Krynh

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
So is there a reason why the pc can't use Omega Oil on syri other than it being submissive content and not meant for equal/dom people to enjoy. Since the scene was well written despite the whole getting roughly dicked down.

Also what happens if the pc decides to break erra or not? What are the major changes between the two options

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
But...thats EXACTLY part of the kink...Thats THE thing you sign up for by triggering that. I dont mean to sound offensive, to each their own, but you cant order fries in a restaurant and then ask the waiter why he brought you fries Oo
I known, but everybody has a limit with kinks. For me, it's the tattoo. Besides, like I've said earlier, now that I've vented my frustrations, I'm pretty much over it.

That said, I'm still not going to do the Sub-Tuner stuff on my main Save. My Steele, much like myself, would likely never allow something like this to happen to them. Though I WILL make a new slot to do all the dates and stuff on!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Lucky me, I'm a Switch.

How can I turn you on?

I'm terrible.

So is there a reason why the pc can't use Omega Oil on syri other than it being submissive content and not meant for equal/dom people to enjoy. Since the scene was well written despite the whole getting roughly dicked down.

Also what happens if the pc decides to break erra or not? What are the major changes between the two options

Because nobody has written it. It's the main reason you can't use items on most NPCs, they don't support it. There's a few exceptions, but they only take specific items (Shade, Reaha, and Lerris pop off the top of my head). In-universe reason, maybe Syri doesn't want a wet butt hole when she isn't getting reamed.

PC can't break Erra yet. From what I've read in this thread, you'll be able to knock up Perma Puppy Erra like the broodmare she didn't realize she wanted to be and the other keeps Erra as her funky self, except she knows that you'll beat the crap out of anyone who tries to hurt her and she's totally into you. Not having babies though. Maybe later down the road.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Xbox no one cares what you do or don't do in game.

Reactions: Timeagain

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
In-universe reason, maybe Syri doesn't want a wet butt hole when she isn't getting reamed.

Syri didn't like vaginal heat back when she had a vagina, so she probably wouldn't voluntarily put herself into anal heat either.

Reactions: ShySquare

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
But what if she wuvs u bu bu.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

Coster

Dec 11, 2017
Neat. Who`d mind more slutpuppy content?
Also looking forward to more Brandy. Top class moo.

D

Deleted member 15512

I'd rather keep Erra the way she is and have Sam instead.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Oh right, while people are still thinking I wrote Kaede, here's some art I commissioned: Liamme art from Chatai, Brandy Chibi from Gats, and some more Kase x Sam art from Lilirulu that I comm'd with @Night Trap.

tumblr_p34ntnd3ES1u70tsvo1_1280.png
Gats_Brandy_Chibi.png
wing_it_2018_jan_1_003.png

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Why do people think you wrote Kaede, though?
Because Hugs writes a lot for the other two Savin Ausars Anno and Syri. And thus it's a meme that Hugs 'created them' because he wrote for them multiple times.
Some probably took it seriously though and thought he did Kaede as well.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Surely he was referring to the new Huskaede pack that totally exists?