HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Can you break Erra? I haven't seen nor heard about that.
Erra's eventual xpac will have a light mindbreak theme. If it ever gets written. For some reason, Hugs has a fascination with Liamme, so we'll probably see more of him sooner.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Little update:

Unfortunately for some, I'm still on the trap train, and am now writing a modded gryvain girly guy. Othana Nikael (Otty for short) is a scrap sculptor currenlty residing on Tarkus, an artist experimenting with a new medium of metal. He's still got all his bits, so he's still a herm, but he's modded himself to appears more boyish, but he's still very effeminate.

He's also quite the gentle domme, so I hope you like bottoming.

I'll try to post his doc once I've got most of his stuff done.

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Little update:

Unfortunately for some, I'm still on the trap train, and am now writing a modded gryvain girly guy. Othana Nikael (Otty for short) is a scrap sculptor currenlty residing on Tarkus, an artist experimenting with a new medium of metal. He's still got all his bits, so he's still a herm, but he's modded himself to appears more boyish, but he's still very effeminate.

A herm, that's also a gentle dom, and a trap? :eyepop:

My heart skipped a beat, that hits so many of my fetishes, but depending on exactly how they tried to make themselves appear boyish it might derail itself for me. Will be following with interest. :allears:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Little update:

THANK GOD!!! We've had quite a lack scalies for a while now. Good to see some people trying to change that!

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Got some art of my latest gay son, Othana, from Chatai, who I've commissioned before if you recall that nice Liamme picture from forever ago. This piece features all of his good bits, and hopefully helps everyone visualize for a gryvain guy looks like. I posted an older version once before in his old thread, but this one's updated with a booty/pussy cutaway.

Chatai_Othana_Cutaway.png

Also, I've been working on non-TiTS things recently, hence the lack of updates.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I've yet to check out that thread, but he looks too cute for me to just ignore anymore.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Well, he's still a dude you know, just with something extra.

Yeah, I just am not particularly fond of herms... Particularly the ones that look like femi boys. Bit more accepting of "woman wiht a dick", but still meh.

I'm happy for everyone who likes that though, as there's obviously a ton of htem around! :p

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah, I just am not particularly fond of herms... Particularly the ones that look like femi boys. Bit more accepting of "woman wiht a dick", but still meh.

I'm happy for everyone who likes that though, as there's obviously a ton of htem around! :p
Not a lot of MALEherms though, we only have one and he's super boring and bland. That Gryvain guy will be only the second one in the game if he gets in (And the first that'll actually be interesting).

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Not a lot of MALEherms though, we only have one and he's super boring and bland. That Gryvain guy will be only the second one in the game if he gets in (And the first that'll actually be interesting).

Huh, good point there! Yay for people who like maleherms :p

I need to start writing myself or something, so I can get my own kinks into here....

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I took an hour in MS paint today to make this.

I hope you all appreciate it.

It's like one of those serial killer messages, but a sexy version.

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Have her send you emails aaah.

Reactions: Brock

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
So this is just an idea that you're free to ignore, but...

After Erra (eventually) goes full pupper, you get invited to one of those Parties that Belle goes to. You meet her that way and she gives you access to the lab so Dom players won't have to put on the accu pitch to meet her. Maybe you could still take Saec out on a date. Or some kind of 'pet playdates' for Erra and Saec.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
So this is just an idea that you're free to ignore, but...

After Erra (eventually) goes full pupper, you get invited to one of those Parties that Belle goes to. You meet her that way and she gives you access to the lab so Dom players won't have to put on the accu pitch to meet her. Maybe you could still take Saec out on a date. Or some kind of 'pet playdates' for Erra and Saec.

Unfortunately for some, the only way for the PC to access any Accu-Pitch content will be to sub Belle and wear the sub-tuner. Luckily for those people, though, Accu-Pitch is specifically content for submissive PCs, along with a lot of other content in the game. So, there's not much someone who likes domme content would be interested in aside from Saec, but if you want subby ausar girls, I wrote Erra and pet play for the Dornas for a reason.

Last edited: