Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushed and nodded her head. "Thank you Jenny. I have to go find her now. I hope she isn't too mad at me." She quickly made her way to the kitchen, looking for Tamara.

(that an in game item? I don't remember it) 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Yea, it is called Anusoft, but don't worry about it, just keep going :)  ) 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara was sitting at a table poking at what looked like a salad with her fork. Hilda winced as she realized that her friend was sitting with her chair turned backwards, allowing her ass to hang off the edge as her arms and head rested on the back. She had a rather glum look on her face and didn't move as Hilda walked in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda walked into the room with a rather sheepish look on her face and pulled up a chair next to Tamara. "Tamara... sweetie... i'm so sorry about what happened earlier.. I just got carried away. I didn't mean to hurt you like that..." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gently wraps her arm around Tamara. "What do you mean sweetie? Can you explain it to me?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Everything. Hilda, I don't want to spend the rest of my life as a sex slave, bending over and letting everyone who wants to have their way with me. I want to go home," she cried into Hilda's side as fresh tears started streaming down her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pulled Tamara into her chest and held her nice and tight. She leaned over to make it look like she was comforting her but used it as a chance to whisper. "I know what you mean... and we will not stay here forever. i want out as well. Right now I have a grey goo about the size of an acorn hiding in my womb. she is a long time friend. I need to feed her cum, real cum, so she can grow strong. Then we can escape. Don't act surprised when I back away, but I need to revert my cum from honey to normal human semen." She pulls her head away and smiles. "Feel better sweetie?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Uh, yeah, sure," Tamara stuttered, unsure just who Hilda was trying to hide their conversation from. She was pretty sure the histarans didn't have security cameras, but maybe she didn't trust Jenny out in the main room.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"there you go. Now then, eat up your salad and I am going to go talk to Jenny about something. I will be back soon enough. Oh yea... this is for you." She places the Anusoft next to her. "If you want to try again without all the ouch." With a smile she heads back out and up to Jenny. "Excuse me dear... but where could I go about finding something to alter my cum back into actual cum? right now I am shooting honey and while that is all good fun, the taste is getting old." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, dear, you really shouldn't go changing something about yourself without your master's permission," she said, hesitantly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok, I hear what you are saying. But let's say that I wanted to know where such transformative items were. Where would I go about doing that?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, they're kept in the treasury with the rest of the valuables that the hunters take from people they capture. It's just a couple of floors down, but you'll need the permission of one of the prince or princess to get anything out of there."

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda thinks for a moment before nodding and patting her shoulder softly. "Thank you Jenny! I will keep that in mind. One last thing though... what are your feelings about this place? Are you happy here or is this place just horrid?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Are you kidding me? What kind of question is that?" she snapped. "It might not be so bad for you 'comfort slaves' getting to just lay around all day like a house cat, but for the rest of us it's get up at dawn, clean whatever they tell you to clean, spread your legs for whoever tells you to, go back to your cell to sleep, then get up the next day and do it all over again. I've only been here since the planet rush started, a few months ago, and I don't know how much more I can take!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She presses her pointer finger to her lips to silence her. "That is all I need to know. For no reason in particular... I ask that you grit your teeth and hold strong for just a while longer. Something good might happen... but what do I know? I just lounge around like a house cat." With a smirk she heads back into the dinning room and sits next to Tamara, dropping her voice to a whisper. "They keep all their transformatives in a vault... I have an idea though. The princess likes it rough so I bet I could convince her that being covered in smelly cum rather than sweet honey would make it all the better for her. What do you think?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, once my cum is back to normal I can start feeding Beatrix on a normal occasion. We will just have to wait for her to grow stronger. Once she is strong enough to act as armor again we just have to secure some weapons. I bet you that vault is full of all sorts of equipment form other spacers... I can rely on Beatrix to get us there safely and once we have weapons... we fight our way out of here! Or sneak... since they have an entire city to stop us. Once out we search for a working ship and leave this place." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She threw her arms up into the air. "Well, do you have any better ideas? I am struggling here, never really had to escape like this before...." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The two sat in silence, neither wanting to be the first to talk, when Hilda suddenly felt a telltale tickle inside her pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Er... hang on for a second." She reaches down and grabs Beatrix from her pussy, bringing her up to her ear. "Hey... what's up?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"If you are really worried about getting out of the city unseen, I could just leave and try to find a ship. There's not exactly a lot inside the city or outside that can hurt me," she offered.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"True, you could head foreward and scout a path plus find a ship while we just keep on acting... though doing so at your size now would be far too risky."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, yes, I would like to be a bit bigger before we try something. Which reminds me, I'm going to have to find a place to hind once I get too big to stay in your womb," Beatrix explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh. I had completely forgotten about that. Where could you hide? Would my ass work? It is fairly spacious...."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"While your ass is pretty roomy, do you really thing you could fit a grey goo the size of an entire person in it?" Beatrix asked.