Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes my lord. His commands shall be followed and his needs satisfied should they be within our power to fulfill them." Her hands slide down to Tamara's pussy while under the water and playfuly tease at her lips.  

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Very good," said Freya, as she finished rinsing herself off. "I have to go get dressed, before I accompany my brother, to his next meeting. You two finish bathing, then you are free to spend the day as you like around the household." She donned a robe, and then headed out of the room with Eros following close behind.

"You two behave yourselves now," said Eros as he left.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda blinked in mock surprise... were they just given the day off? Not only that, they were given the day off together! Her joy won out over confusion and she flipped Tamara around so they were face to face and quickly pushed her lips up against her's. "Mmmm! I guess we have the day together to do whatever we want!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara kissed back, running her fingers through Hilda's hair trying to pull her closer. "I know you just finished fucking the princess, but do you think you can get it up again for me?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Tamara didn't even have to ask as Hilda's cock was already back to full mast and resting against her stomach. "i think that should answer your question huh?" she giggles happily and gently gropes Tamara's breasts. "you are so beautiful Tamara.... and I didn't hear any rules against fucking you for real any more... did you?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Not a one," she replied, reaching down to gently stroke the underside of Hilda's cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda cooed happily and slowly lifted Tamara up before placing her down on the edge of the tub so they were still facing each other. Spreading her ausars legs, she stepped between them and pressed the flared head of her cock against that sweet pussy, excitement building in her stomach as she was finally going to claim this girl. "You ready?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I've been ready for weeks now. Hurry up and give it to me!" she cried taking hold of Hilda's shoulders.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a small chuckle she grabs her hip with her right hand and uses her left hand to keep her cock in place as she pushes her hips forward, slowly sinking her cock into Tamara's pussy as deep as it will go. Hilda shudders as she finally claims Tamara's pussy after weeks of doing nothing but rubbing against it and her thighs. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda managed to work her way in down to her medial ring, before she hit the barrier of Tamara's cervix. The warm tight folds seemed to cling to her as she slowly pushed in, drawing a gasp from Tamara. "Oh, god, it feels even bigger than it looks," she wheezed as she was spread wide on Hilda's shaft.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda held her hips still for a minute, letting Tamara adjust while she kissed at her lips. Sadly, her patience was all dried up and she started dragging her cock back a ways before sliding it forward, slowly building up her pace. "Ooooh fuck! Tamara! You feel amazing!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Taking Hilda's lead, Tamara locked her legs around Hilda's waist, holding on for dear life. After so much time being forced to pleasure strangers, being filled by someone she cared about was a dream come true. And filled she was, each of Hilda's thrusts testing her capacity to its limits. She had been worried that she would end up having to make do with merely humping the immense shaft again, but she had managed to handle more than she thought possible.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A shudder of bliss rushed down her spine as she finally got to have consensual sex with someone she actually liked, rather than some random shmuck with a boner for her body. Something about it being Tamra really did raise her sensitivity and she started thrusting faster as her cock leaked precum freely. She leaned forward and stared into Tamara's eyes for just a few seconds before locking lips with her in a deep kiss, her tongue sliding into the smaller womans mouth. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara's tongue danced with Hilda's as she began rhythmically squeezing down on her shaft, relaxing as she thrust in, allowing her to plunge in as far as she could, while clamping down as she withdrew, forcing her to drag her flare along her inner walls. After only a few minutes, Tamara began to whine into Hilda's lips. "Oh, God, Hilda, don't stop! I'm already close!" she cried, before once more pressing her soft lips against Hilda's.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her arms wrapped around behind Tamara and presses against her lower back to keep her in place as she picked up the pace, ramming her cock into her lover quickly enough to make her large balls slap against her ass with every thrust. With a gasp she breaks the kiss and looks down at her. "Oh Tamara! I wan't you so badly. I'm going to pump you so full of my cum!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Do it! Give me a honey filling!" she screamed as her orgasm overtook her. Locking her limbs around Hilda, she pulled her in as tight as she could as her pussy spasmed around Hilda's shaft.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a moo moan of pleasure she pushed in as far as she could, squeezed Tamara as close as possible and started pumping out her massive orgasm. Load after load of thick honey cum surged into Tamara's pussy and womb, filling her up like never before all while Hilda twitched and writhed in pleasure. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamar's stomach plumped up nicely as her insides stretched to accommodate the massive load. When it was over, she just sat in Hilda's lap with her head buried between her breasts, moaning happily. They sat like that for a few minutes. Even half-flaccid, Hilda was still thick enough to be held inside Tamara by the tightness of her pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda straight up refused to untangle her arms from Tamara, keeping her smaller lover close to her body as she stroked Tamara's hair lovingly. "that was perfect Tamara... I don't think I could have asked for a better scene to finally get inside of your." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hlda's dick popped free as it continued to soften. As soon as it was out of her, Tamara began to move, gyrating her hips in Hilda's lap. Muffled whimpers and whines could be heard from between Hilda's breasts as her canine companion began humping away.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hearing the sad whines and the familiar motions, her cock easily sprang back up to full mast. Without so much as asking, she sank it right back into Tamara. "Such a greedy puppy aren't you? that is ok, I am more than happy to see to your desires... though I can only do this 9 more times, so I hope you calm down by then." She leans back a bit and offers her breast to Tamara.  

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara didn't miss a stroke even as she was being penetrated. Latching onto one of the offered nipples, she took care of the work as she continued to gyrate her hips, grinding her self into Hilda as hard as she could.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda simply kept her grip on Tamara as she continued to grind over her cock and suckle milk from her breast. A motherly smile spreads across her face as she cradles the smaller woman in her arms. While her left arm remains as a support, her right arm moves down to grope and fondle her breasts, trying to tease the chocolate milk out of them.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda's efforts were soon rewarded. In her aroused state, it took almost no effort to get Tamara to let her own milk down, and thin streams of it were soon flowing out between her fingers. "Do you want some?" Tamara asked, breaking away from her own suckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If you don't mind, I would love some. Feeling a little thirsty after all this activity." She smiles and lifts Tamara up, off of her cock, so her breasts are in mouth range. She quickly sucks on her left nipple, pulling out the chocolate milk while her finger keep on stimulating her pussy. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unwilling to let her lover go unstimulated, Tamara closed her legs around Hilda's cock and began rubbing back and forth, slathering her inner thighs with both of their juices. At the same time, Hilda's mouth was flooded with chocolaty goodness; there even seemed to be more of it than the last time.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She drank and drank until her breast was dry and she pulled off while licking her lips. "mmmm! Did you breasts get bigger by the way? They look bigger and you are most certainly making more milk!" She grabs the next breast while thrusting her hips up at those lovely soft thighs. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, they have been getting played with a lot since I got here. Every histaran that's taken me has wanted some. Not to mention when you and I play," she replied.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda just hummed happily and continued to drain the rest of her chocolate milk happily. Once she was completely dry she pulled off her chest and quickly slipped her cock back into her welcoming pussy with a moan. "Is that so? Maybe I should keep playing with them until they are much bigger! I do so love your chocolate milk!" She starts slowly thrusting again, bouncing Tamara like a toy on her cock. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"And I love this big, fat, cock of yours, Hilda!" Tamara cried, as she was bounced up and down in Hilda's lap. She pushed down with all her strength as Hilda thrust up, forcing as much inside her as was possible with each movement.