Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh Tamara! I want you to be mine! I envy and loath the princess for having you all to herself! I want to own you! to keep you as my little ausar! Pushing you onto my cock whenever I want!" He pace picks up yet again, bouncing her faster and faster onto her thick rod while her pleasure builds higher and higher, pre cum leaking out like a fountain.  

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"She took me earlier today," Tamara confessed. "She made me bend over and railed me with those twin dicks of hers until she blew her load inside me, and made me cum. Oh, Hilda, cum inside me! Wash her semen out and replace it with your own, and make me cum even harder!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A jealous flare lit in her eyes and her pace suddenly increased double what she as already going. "I will! I will stuff you full of my honey again so that NONE of her cum could possibly still be inside of you!" She starts kissing Tamara again, stuffing her tongue into the asaurs mouth for a few minutes before pulling away. "Cum for me Tamara, cum and show me that you like my big fat horse cock more than her tiny dicks!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
At Hilda's urging, Tamara clenched down on her cock with all her strength. As the massive pole dragged across her walls, she felt her walls begin to crack, and finally give way. Her orgasm rushed through her like a tidal wave from her pussy all the way up to her brain. he spasmed in Hilda's arms and fluttered around her cock, as she sensations tore through her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes Tamara! Cum for mommy!" Seh cried into the air as she slammed her cock back in to the hilt and began to, once again, pump Tamara's smaller body full of her cum. Wave after wave of honey cum rushed form her fat cock and into Tamara's pussy and womb, leaving no room for any other liquid save for thick and virile cum. "Take it all! hold as much as you can!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Already full to the brim, Tamara didn't have any more room to spare inside her, and the lower half of Hilda's cock was soon bather in her own cum as it backfired out of Tamara.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Feeling her cum being wasted and pouring out around them, she pulls her cock out and gently pushes the head of her cock into Tamara's ass, letting the last half of her orgasm spill into that hole instead.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara screamed as her tiny anus was torn wide open. Tears streamed down her face as pain raced through her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda rubs Tamara's clit with her thumb and silences her with a kiss before pulling back again. "Shhhh, just relax, it will pass I promise you it will pass. Just take deep breathes. That's it dear." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara cried into Hilda's kiss as her anus stretched to accommodate her flare as Hilda finished riding her orgasm to the end.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Once her orgasm dwindled to a stop she pulled her cock out as gently as she could possibly muster. "I...i'm so sorry Tamara... I don't know what came over me to try that...."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara collapsed into her lap, sniffling into Hilda's shoulder. "That was my first time," she cried, as her aching anus gaped open.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Guilt welled up in her chest as she tried to comfort her pained lover. "I'm sorry! I... I didn't know! I didn't mean to hurt you..." She didn't know what to do other than try and comfort her with petting and gentle squeezes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara sat in her lap sobbing for several minutes, before she finally calmed down. She kept her head buried in Hilda's chest as she sat there shivering.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda held on to her hurting lover the entire time, petting her hair and stroking her back. "Tamara? Honey? Are you alright? Can I make it up to you in any way?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara just held onto Hilda, sniffling, apparently too distraught from having her anal virginity taken so unceremoniously. It didn't help that the water was starting to get cold.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda stood up with Tamara still in her arms and stepped out of the bath. She grabbed several towels and wiped them both dry before throwing her red robe over Tamara and walking back to Eros' room while whispering comforting words in Tamara's ear. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara was already asleep by the time they reached the bed. She must have let out a lot to exhaust herself so much in such a short time.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Will need a little time to think up how I want the next scene to lay out.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Fair enough, feel like a jerk bag anyway cause I got carried away yet again] 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda's short nap ended up carrying her through to mid day. Eventually, hunger forced her awake, only to find that Tamara was no longer beside her,

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sat up rather quickly and looked about the room, curious about where her little friend had gotten off too, especially after her screw up just hours ago.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A quick scan of the room revealed that Hilda's robe was missing as well as her friend.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
with a heavy sigh she slowly got up to her hooves. "Well... I suppose I deserve this... I did hurt her after she trusted me so much. I may as well walk around and see if I can find her or anything else to kill time before tonight." She walked over to the door and stepped outside, naked as can be. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jenny was still at her duties cleaning the living room, though she had moved onto the windows. Upon seeing Hilda she stopped and addressed her. "Good afternoon, miss, do you require something?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm, I don't suppose you saw a little ausar come out of there recently? Probably wearing a red robe." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes, we talked for some time. She went into the kitchen a little while ago," Jenny offered.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, then I will just show myself there. Real quick... did she look ok? Not in pain or anything right?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"She mentioned what happened, and here-" she reached up the arm of her dress, and withdrew a small object before tossing it to Hilda, "-you might need this more than I do." Hilda caught the small silvery object and found that she was holding a medipen with the familiar word 'analease' printed on the side.