Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No... no I don't. Where could we possibly hide you then? It's not like I have any clothes for you to hide under any more... not to mention they would be pulled off almost all day every day." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, worst case scenario I suppose I could just hide under the bed," Biatrix offered.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I suppose so... but having you stuffed under the bed like a dirty magazine is just insulting to you... but then again this entire place is an insult. Regardless, we can't do anything until I am able to feed your properly Beatrix. So I just have to hope the princess plays along with my little idea."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A sudden click caught Hilda's attention, and she turned to see Tamara poke her arm with the medipen of anusoft. She wiggled in her seat for a moment as the nanomachines went to work altering her backdoor. "That feels so weird," she muttered.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright... so for now the plan is simply to change my cum back to normal cum instead of honey. Once that is done we will work on feeding you back to strength. Until that though, just hang tight Beatrix." She turned and looked at Tamara. "Oh! That is some good stuff... I went a bit crazy with it in the past." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... I told you about this before. I over dosed on the stuff and now my ass can take much more than my pussy and is pretty much immune to being stretched. Basically, it has become the ultimate fuck toy since you can cum inside without getting me knocked up." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Maybe I should ask Lady Freya if she'd let me grow a penis... You know, just to help with feeding Beatrix." Tamara quickly looked away with a heavy blush, clearly unable to believe that she had just presumed something like that.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda cracked a big smile and grabbed Tamara in a hug. "Oh? Do you want to fuck my accommodating ass? Want to get a big dick tand plow me silly for hours on end?" She takes Tamara's hand and rests it on her growing cock. "When you ass feels better, want to try again with this?"  

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara moaned into Hilda's chest. "Yes, I want to grow a dick just as big as yours and shove it up your ass, just like you did mine." Tamara's hips suddenly started gyrating as her humping habit kicked in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda's cock quickly grew up to it's full size and she positioned it so Tamara was grinding her pussy on it. "Mmm, thank you for being honest with me Tamara. I would love to let you fuck my ass with a big, thick and juicy cock. Lets try and set that up some time soon. Though I really want to fuck your ass as well. I hpe that anusoft was enough." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A sudden cough caught their attention. Standing at the doorway was Jenny. Her face was bright red as she tried to not stare at the two lovers. "Um, if you're going to do it, could you maybe not do it on the dinning table... I just finished cleaning it?" she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... sorry Jenny. We will take this to the bedroom then." She picked up Tamara and went straight back to Eros' room where she floppe the ausar onto the bed and started grinding her cock against her pussy. "Well... want to play around again?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, we need to kill time somehow," replied Tamara with a smile, as she closed her thighs around Hilda's dick.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mm, as much as I would love to feel those thighs of yours again... there is something else I would much rather have." She starts prodding at Tamara's pussy again, the flare head rubbing the entrance.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Going straight for the finish line, huh?" asked Tamara. "Okay, but I expect you try out my new ass at some point. Either with your dick, or your tongue; I don't care which," she commanded.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course!" She slowly sinks her cock into Tamara's pussy, moaning the entire way in. "I will just... haaa... use your pussy to get some lube on before going for that sweet new ass of yours." Gripping Tamara's she starts slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy, her flared cock scraping her walls. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, god,  swear it gets bigger every time you put it in me," Tamara groaned, as she was speared on the thick shaft for the second time that day. Wrapping her legs around Hilda, she locked her feet behind her back, keeping her from pulling out too far.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda grins and picks up her pace a bit, slipping half her cock out and then back in so she gets a real thick coating of Tamara's lubricant on her dick. "Mmm, so tight and warm just as always!" She bends down and locks lips with her lover, sliding her tongue into her mouth. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara kissed back, thrusting her hips forward to meet Hilda's cock, burying it in her as far as she could. "Hilda, you're always so eager," she said, breaking the kiss momentarily. "Did, you have any lovers before me?" she asked, hesitantly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Any actual real lovers? No, just a string of one night stands and fuck buddies. Hard to find someone who is into massive milk and cum loads. So I guess this makes you my first real lover huh?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"And you haven't even asked me out to dinner yet." Tamara let out a humph and did her best to put on an indignant expression, as her pussy was being stretched tight around Hilda's cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pressed her lips against Tamara's ear and nibbled it gently "Tell you what, when we get out of here, I will take you on a grand dinner date. Until then, we have to do things out of order." She pulled back and pushed Tamara's legs out of the way before lining her cock up with her ass "Ready to give this a whirl?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Go slow," she commanded. "If you hurt me like last time, then you're never getting into it again."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nodded her head and began to push her cock against Tamara's ass, taking it as slow and gentle as she possible could. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The anusoft had done its job well. It was still an incredibly tight fit, but Tamara's ass slowly gave way to the massive intruder. Hilda only managed to get about eight inches in, but the heat and tightness was like nothing she had ever felt before. "Gah! That's it! That's as far as it will go!" cried Tamara.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stops the moment Tamara says so and just holds still "Oh stars... so tight... so HOT! TAmara.... you are amazing inside this hole! just.. just let me know when I can move.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You can move, just go easy," she wheezed, as the massive flare of Hilda's cock pulsed inside her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda nodded her head and slowly drew back until only her head was still inside. With careful ease she pushed herself back in, slowly setting into a piston motion. Her breathing was heavy and her cock leaked pre cum constantly, but she didn't let lust over take her this time.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara's anus clung to Hilda with every withdraw, as if it was trying to suck her back in. Each thrust was heavenly as she sunk back into that welcoming tightness.