The Red Wiseman

Aug 27, 2015
General Forum's Frequently Asked Questions

Hello everyone and welcome back to the new and improved Fenoxo Forums!!

I am Wiseman and I'll be covering the basics from the old website's General Forum in terms of what to expect when posting anything. First off, keep your posts civil (as much as possible) and please post your inquiries, questions, and dirty thoughts in their respective Sub Forums to alleviate clutter and help the current moderators by doing your part in keeping it tidy. With that out of the way, let's begin:

Q: What are the Sub Forums?

A: Basing this from the old website: Adult Games, Corruption of Champions, Trials of Tainted Space, Fall of Eden, Introductions, General, Roleplay, and Other Games. Each of these are the main forums we use with their own threads on topics relating to those specific contents. Bug Reports for CoC and TiTS go in their respective topics, people introducing themselves will do so in the Sub Forum: Introductions; General Forum, however, is where all non-adult game content goes and where we have free reign to post whatever we so desire - within reason.

Q: What are the Rules of General Forum?

A: Do not "Necro" old topics longer than three weeks long since the last person posted anything. Do not "derail" threads, stir up, post hateful comments, post copyrighted materials that you do not own and have no rights to, do not claim anything that someone else wrote and post it as your own work (this is instant permanent ban), avoid posting Fenoxo's Forbidden Fetishes.

Q: What are Fenoxo's Forbidden Fetishes?

A: Here's a list of the fetishes straight from the man himself:

Absolutely No Way:
- Hard Vore
- Gore
- Loli / Pedo Stuff (Clarification: Sex with newborns, less than fully matured, and less than fully mentally matured.)
- Scat
- Watersports
- Zombie/Corpse sex
- Bestiality.​
Pretty Unlikely (Unless You Write Something So Hot It Convinces Me):
- Dragons
- Vampires
- Werewolves​
Q: Why does Fenfen forbid these fetishes?

A: Because he can, here he is Smut Lord!! And he must be obeyed, you must please the lord and never post them ... EVER

Q: What is Necroing?

A: Reviving a long dead thread, topic or chat. The rule of thumb, from my perspective, the standard time to post anything on any given thread should be within (3) three weeks after the last posting. If it is an update or something that contributes to the topic like criticism or aid then this is acceptable. However, if you do not have anything decent to contribute and happen to post a comment on it after the expiration date, you'll be given a warning by both members and moderators. Necroing is a very bad habit and it brings up old topics that are dated and out of present context, members would rather have current and up-to-date content to view than old topics with no relevance or purpose at the present. If you wish to use links of old projects on those threads and want to include them on a current thread, that is acceptable and welcomed. Writers would like to have some backdrop for their work and it helps if there's content made or perhaps a skeleton of their foundation they can use to work with as their platform using those old threads, just remember to  ask the owner of the borrowed content if you can use their work for your own and you must quote them and give them credit for their work where credit is due.

Q: What is Derailing?

A: Spamming a topic or thread with useless information not relating to the content being presented. This can be memes, gifs, pictures, videos, multiple comments, repeating comments, posting anything beyond the main topic is frowned upon. Derailing happens a lot, the Moderators and old members want to keep this new website clean and uncluttered so that everything runs smoothly. By having a Derailing Thread, Moderators will step in to intervene and warnings will be issued for the offense, if it continues, those suspected to have started the thread's demise will be given one of three strikes. Once you have three strike, you're done, banned from the Forums! So don't do it.

Q:What is Fenfen's Rules on Community Writing?

A: We can pretty much writing anything except the Forbidden Fetishes. 

Q: What do I do if I want to write for Fenoxo's Games?

A: First, you'll need to make a proposal that will grab people's attention, go to the Ideas sub-forum of the game you are working on and post it as if you were making another thread but this will be used to start a template for your creation. Second, use Google Documents with links to your projects to allow people to see them without having it on the Forums; this prevents server crashes which was also a big problem for the last website alongside Media files. After you have your Idea Thread made with your content summarized on the Forum and the link to your offsite account for the project you're working on, email Fenoxo directly (which I don't recommend due to time and email clutter he receives daily) or contact Savin! Who will take your proposal, review it, critique it, hand it back to you, you fix your mistakes and errors, return when you have a decent starter project. If they likes your content and it fits into the lore, you're in! After finishing the project, just give it to Savin, Gedan, or Fenoxo and wait for it to get processed into the games where your username will be added to credit your work.

Q: Can I post Smut, XXX, or Media files on this Forum?

A: Yes ... yes, you can. Videos and Gifs however must be small and few, if you're going to post videos then post a link instead of including it on the site. Gifs on the other hand is acceptable just don't spam the forums excessively with too much or they won't render properly and the forums will have to shut down for maintenance. Given that I'm still new to this website template, I can't say for certain how much it can handle or how formatting works here versus the old server.

If you have anymore questions, comments or you would like to contribute to the Forum FAQ then please post below. I ask that veteran members and moderators to contribute their thoughts into this FAQ so that we can have a proper guide and provide new member insight into how we would like our website to be. Feel free to correct me, I will add more to the FAQ as we settle into this new setting. Thank You for your time, have a wonderful day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
(Scat) and watersports=! waterboarding (that's a type of torture!). Also, last time I checked zooerastia was a no-no either, as well as loli/shotacon.

The Red Wiseman

Aug 27, 2015
I totally forgot, they're still working on editorials for the site. I'll edit the posts when the staff finishes, i don't remember Fen mentioning Loli/Shotacon but the Zooerastia is a familiar rule. 

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
According to this, we have the following list:

Absolutely No Way:
-Hard Vore
-Gore
-Loli/Pedo Stuff (Clarification: Sex with newborns, less than fully matured, and less than fully mentally matured.)
-Scat
-Watersports
-Zombie/Corpse sex
-Bestiality.

Pretty Unlikely Unless You Write Something So Hot It Convinces Me:
-Dragons
-Vampires
-Werewolves

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Gotta wonder where bestiality ends and xenophilia begins. Yes, sapience and humanoids, but I see a very blurred gray area (especially w/ animal transformations and furry-esque). Not advocating, just discussion.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
As you mention, it all seems to come down to sapience. Cunt-snakes (ew ew ew ew), cock-vines (less ew) and the hounds (good boy) in no-myrs-land are definately non-sapient, so I would count that as beastiality, whereas the more "primitive" sapient species like Zil, Naleen and Vanae (who are damn adorable, btw) would fall into the xenophillia category.

As an aside, would you consider the cross-species romance in Planet of the Apes to be beastiality, or a fully consenting partnership between two intelligent primates?

Just my 0.02 bucks.

(We meet again, Illusive Man)

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
I think you have bestiality, when the species can't communicate with you and so you don't know if the action you want to do it is consensual.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Even if two races can't communicate verbally, body language is a thing. Given that all races in TiTS have the same plug/outlet setup, making your intentions known is pretty simple. Same with reading consent from their reaction. It doesn't matter how different an alien is, it won't move closer to signal rejection(unless to sock you one). So yes on the Planet of the Apes monkey love.

I agree that sapience really is the qualifier. Doesn't make things any less blurry though. If you're against bestiality and meet a species you have little experience with, do you gate the lovin' behind a test to see if it's sapient or not? A simple puzzle perhaps?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As a Torchwood fan here, I'd say it's time for me to reference Jack's Test for a Better Pansexuality (I can't find a "spoilers" option... nor a "preview" one):

6jp4DVK.png

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It doesn't. They're intelligent and gain speaking abilities once they're linked with a master (the Hellhound Master, in this case, or anyone corrupt and powerful enough).

From the codex: "Hellhounds also have the power to link their minds with a powerful corrupted individual, drawing on that individual’s mind to allow them to think, in exchange for absolute loyalty to their new “master”. The first power that a hellhound generally gains from such a link is the power to speak, and the sharper their master’s mind, the greater their own abilities become. [...] It is through these mental links that their minds become whole, and cease to be that of semi-conscious beasts."

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Bestiality is okay as long as its with the Wild Hunt's hounds from CoC.

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
Absolutely No Way:

- Loli / Pedo Stuff (Clarification: Sex with newborns, less than fully matured, and less than fully mentally maturedg
Does this include ageplay/daddy/mommy dom? I'm talking about like say for example; a curvy 26 year old shop clerk who FUCKING LOVES coloring whenever the store is empty who a fully function mentally and physically mature woman who has a "little"(like a fursona, 'cept you just dress/act differently when you're in the mood/trust someone enough) that desperately wants an affectionate Daddy Dom to look after her emotional/affectionate/sexual needs. No kids involved, no mental breaks or anything weird like that involved. Might involve baking cookies or coloring, watching princessy-type movies and the like together... If she "misbehaves", it's because she wants an excuse to be punished(sexually or non sexually) or to be sure you really care about her. I know this might not make much sense to people outside of the fetish but this really isn't pedophilia, a lot of the subs/doms involved in this stuff actually victims of parental abuse who are basically re-parenting/raising each other because they didn't get the sort of love and affection they needed as kid. I know this is the case with my friend... kinda how the whole Daddy Dom started with her and I... We were there for each other when no one else was. No diaper play involved with us either so no scat/watersport issue, her little is too grown up for that. >.>

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
By all rights no but that's still weird and probably wouldn't fly.

What makes you say it's weird? Just curious. It's basically pretending to have hot step-parent on adult step-child sexy-times except you're not actually related by blood or law. 

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Does this include ageplay/daddy/mommy dom? 
I say that has no problem being included. (BTW, I know D/lg, etc, play. Deep into BDSM). If you want to include something like this write it. (ˊωˋ*)

---

For those that noticed, changed my avatar. That Hatsune Miku really did not fit in with this site. Like the replacement? ര.༵ര

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
thank you for your opinion on what can and cannot be allowed, anime avatar man.

What makes you say it's weird? Just curious. It's basically pretending to have hot step-parent on adult step-child sexy-times except you're not actually related by blood or law. 

Stare.

All the same, it's something you'd have to ask Fenoxo personally by email - and only do so if you're actually interested in writing it, not some idle "I want THIS fetish in the game!" bullshit. However, it's a text game; calling a character 22 with huge tits but acting like a child hey don't worry it's an older person, guys doesn't really work if you don't see the person, ie a film or something. Then it's still the worst of pedophilia but you just mentally chop out "oh yeah she's an adult" mentions with something something kid ones. 

gross.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015

Me thinks that is your opinion.

There are MANY who practice this form of relationship. Doctors, lawyers, business people, janitors, gamers, actual mothers and fathers, and much more. None of them are pedofiles or having sex with high schoolers. None of them are breaking any laws. They almost always have anti-pedofillia beliefs knowing the trauma that children go through many having gone through it themselves.

Their childhood was shattered by the sickness of an adult. Now, the ones who have experienced pedifillia practiced on themselves work with the mine field of mental and emotional issues in their own way. Would you condemn these people because of your belief that their behavior is 'gross' or see that as a lifestyle that may help them resolve these trying times?

This is coming from one in the BDSM community. Though I have never had a D/lg relationship, not because it was 'gross', rather I have yet to meet someone so interested. Then I'd have to consider if I really wanted to try it or the other HAD experienced this from the receiving end.

I will give in on the point you made though, this should not be restricted to text gaming alone. There should be pix at least.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I say that has no problem being included. (BTW, I know D/lg, etc, play. Deep into BDSM). If you want to include something like this write it. (ˊωˋ*)

---

For those that noticed, changed my avatar. That Hatsune Miku really did not fit in with this site. Like the replacement? ര.༵ര

1. What's D/lg?

2. Yes, that picture is much more suited to this den of perversity.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It might be just me, but I feel that actual ingame incest would be worse that pretending to be someone's daughter/son. Then again, "my" kink is no better than "your" kink (not that I'm into that kink myself, though I have toyed with it on roleplays), and perhaps it's the notion of possible infantilism what would put people off.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
It might be just me, but I feel that actual ingame incest would be worse that pretending to be someone's daughter/son. Then again, "my" kink is no better than "your" kink (not that I'm into that kink myself, though I have toyed with it on roleplays), and perhaps it's the notion of possible infantilism what would put people off.

There are a lot of people into infantilism, but I understand where you are coming from. There are BDSM community members who look down their nose at infantilism and age-play. I do not. I MAY do the ageplay thing (probably 13 being the youngest I would accept), but infant-play is a bit much for me. Check out FetLife,; it is a BDSM social network, but you must be a member to 'get in'. I'm one, Rycharde doncha know. LOL If you are looking for a particular fetish or kink, and it is not illegal, you will find many on FL who are into it as well. It's not a date site, just a site where people of like mind gather. They even have furries. ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)

Luckily this grey area will never have to be explored, because nobody competent is going to write and complete such a character.

Don't say that else... LOL

Izmael (RIP)
Why for? We found the docs for it if that is the reason: Izmael

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
f you are looking for a particular fetish or kink, and it is not illegal, you will find many on FL who are into it as well. It's not a date site, just a site where people of like mind gather. They even have furries. ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)

Ah, I know of FetLife. But I'm not exactly into BDSM, and I have enough using F-list for fetish-oriented stuff when I have time and feel like it, though I still have to find people and time to do this or that. I just like to hone my smut-writing skills (as poor as they still are) and dive into different things, even if they are quite unsavoury. Now, for the better or the worst, it's not tied to meatspace :p