Fucking with the Zil Brothers (Open for Everyone!)

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Why can't you stay here? And if you give up than its up to the queen if you leave." He says nodding toward the queen while still infront of the doorway.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zen returns from his hunting, carrying a large amount of berries and Mhen'gan mangoes. He walks right past Savannah, and up to the Queen, before handing her a mango. "My Queen. The best pick of the day. For you." He murmurs, bowing his head and placing it on front of her, before walking to Savannah.
"So. You want to leave, huh?" He murmurs, narrowing his eyes at her slightly. "A shame. I had hoped you may have at least tried to take on the challenge. But I see I was wrong. We don't need weaklings like you in the tribe. Shall I take her as a slave, my Queen?" He asks, looking at Quinn.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That's why I'm the oddball of the clan, brother." Zen says, patting Zan's head. "I'm the only one who isn't thinking about sex 24/7. Apart from the Queen, of course." He says, bowing his head.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
The Queen looks a tad deep in thought as she looks at Zen and Zan. "If you can capture her, then you may keep her. I will give her a 30 second head start." She looks at Savannah. "Fly while you still can!" The Queen giggles with a smirk.

Savannah didn't need to be told twice.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zen smiles slightly, counting the seconds off on his fingers. Once he hits thirty, he immediately gets into the air and chases Savannah down with his bow and arrow, firing shots that would make her dodge into a tree. His brother was a faster flyer, so the least he could do was slow her down just enough for her to be caught.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah darted past trees and shrubs, their bioluminescent light almost blinding her and making her dizzy. The brothers' pheromones were still making her head spin. Won't be long before she falls.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah flew right into a tangle of vines, her wings buzzing in a futile attempt to free herself from the trap. "No!" She cried once she heard the buzzing of another zil's wings.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zen gently lands on a branch above her. "Trust me, Savannah. It's safer in here than out there. Would you rather get eaten by a Naleen or raped by a Kerokoras before you even reach the plantation?" He asks, holding up a hand for his brother to stop as he extends the other to her.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"Leave me alone! My daddy is the boss of the Thare Plantation!" Savannah growls as she starts tearing the vines.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really now? Then why did you run off from your tribe... And seek shelter with us?" He asks, gently grasping her chin and tilting it up so she's looking at him. "Come on. You can trust me." He murmurs.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"He's strict. Even mean! He won't let me go outside on my own without my kaithrit bodyguard. A kaithrit, for Aristaeus' sake!" Savannah pouts, her black lips slick with honey.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah... I see... Brother, let me handle this." He murmurs, glancing at Zan, before looking down at her.
"So... You came here... Looking for freedom, is that it?" He murmurs, tilting his head and buzzing his wings.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"Yes. I was adopted by Shep Darnock after I was driven out by my old tribe's queen. I still love my daddy, but he's just so mean!" Savannah looks up at the boys with innocent, gleaming black eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If he's mean, he's hardly a father then, is he?" He murmurs, patting her cheek. "Did he ever show you tender love and care? Did he ever throw kind words your way? Most importantly... Did he ever trust you? No? Then he is not even your family, let alone your father." He murmurs, stroking her cheek. "We, on the other hand... We will take care of you. We will treat you like another Zil should be treated. Like family. We always look out for our own." He murmurs, smiling comfortingly at her.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"He has shown me all of those things. But I doubt he would've let me lose my virginity to anyone other than him." The zil girl blushes as she looks at the manor off in the distance. "By the way, do you wanna pay my daddy a visit?" She says, smirking mischievously.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... There's no point trying to trick me, Savannah." He murmurs, rolling his eyes. "You take both of us there, and we get captured and sold as slaves to the offworlders while you get freedom. I see your flimsy plan for what it is. A desperate woman grasping at straws." He says, shaking his head. "Why don't you grab the right one?" He asks, holding out his arm.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"Yes, yes. Big T does the same thing with his adopted daughter, Gianna. I know this because I watched it on the internet."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And you... You're too easily fooled." Zen says, smacking Zan upside the head. "Nothing good ever comes from dealing with the offworlders. Haven't you realised by now?" He grumbles.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah giggles at the brothers, a little smile on her round face. "Big T is the governor of New Texas. And the internet is a global computer network providing a variety of information and communication facilities, consisting of interconnected networks using standardized communication protocols. Smart little zil, aren't I?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. Of course. Some offworlder technology." He says, rolling his eyes. "You're going to have to come up with a better plan, Savannah. Something that simple isn't going to get past me." He murmurs, poking her nose.