Fucking with the Zil Brothers (Open for Everyone!)

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"She tricked us into attacking the plantation and killing the owner of said plantation." He says without moving his eyes away from Savanna.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"You hear me. I didn't want to attack the plantation but Zen shot first because of her and I regrettably followed suit." He says rubbing his forehead.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The Zil in question approaches them, and looks at Savannah with a cold gaze. "Our Queen has given you two options. Return to the plantation alone, or take your husband and children with you. If you fail to make a decision by nightfall, both you and the children will be killed. That is all I have to say." He says, before turning around and leaving.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Damn didn't expect that. Anyway I'm out. Hope your happy savanna." He says as he follows Zen. "Is that what the Queen really said?" Zan asks once they are a safe distance away.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"I'm not married. All I have are my babies here." Savannah chirps, picking her children up and cuddling them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes. That's what she said." He murmurs to his brother, before turning around. "Great. Then take them and get out. Go get eaten by a Naleen or something, for all I care." He growls, before turning around and walking back to his hut and crashing into the leaf bed.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Dude today has not been friendly at all. I really hope that bitch doesn't come back." Zan says as he walks into the hut.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Like I said, I hope she gets eaten by a Naleen or something." He grunts, before sighing and rolling over onto his back. "Never going to try and help another exile now..." He grumbles, closing his eyes, before popping one open. "Oi. Keep an eye out. Let me know if anything interesting happens. I'm going to take a nap." He says, closing the eye and trying to go to sleep.

[I'm off. See ya later people.]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Sure." He replies before walking outside and heads around the village tryingto see if anything is going on while staying away from Savanna.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"Come on, little ones!" Savannah looks around and finds Kane's hut. It is decorated with paintings of zil warriors battling with naleen and vanae. "Wow. Flashy paints. A kindergartener could draw better."