Fucking with the Zil Brothers (Open for Everyone!)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"She is called Savannah. She claims she is here because she was exiled for laying with the chieftain's husband." He says, still keeping his head bowed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gets to his feet, gripping Savannah by the elbow as he raises her up as well. "Your orders, my Queen? What shall I do with her?" He asks, tilting his head as he buzzes his wings curiously.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"Have her please every last warrior in our clan. If she doesn't drop from exhaustion, she may join the clan."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods, then looks at Savannah, before grinning and pushing her over so she's on her back. "Let us start with me, then." He says, grinning as his dick hardens once more, poking at her ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Well, if you relax, it won't hurt." He says, chuckling as he slowly presses his cock into her ass, bending his head down to suckle from her breasts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow, but thrusts into her ass relentlessly until he bottoms out. "You heard what the Queen said... Serve all the soldiers. You've got three holes. Better one as soft as I break you in for your first time." He murmurs, rolling her over onto her hands and knees and slowly grinding his hips back and forth.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
As Zan just gets off of guard duty he goes about his day until stopping before the queens chambers hearing only part of the conversation. Intrigued he pokes his head in and sees the screen infornt of him. With a grin he enters and stands before the two fucking Zil. "What's all this about Zan." He says as his cock starts to stiffen.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"She should have cocks in all three of her holes. Go get two other warriors." Says Quinn as she condescends at Zen.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Zen and Zan? Wut? XD]

He looks at Zan. "As you can see... I'm kinda occupied at the moment. Why don't you go and call the others?" He asks, nodding to him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey. You wanted a safe place... This is the price. Just bear it for a while. I'll try and keep the others from coming back for a second round. Too many of them, anyway." He whispers in her ear, starting to thrust harder into her ass.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
[lets just say there brothers ;)]

"Oh sounds fun be right back." Zan says as he runs out of the queens chambers and yells. "Hey everybody get over to the queens chambers and be quick about it or you'll have to wait in line to fuck an exile." He says as he fades back to the scene. "The others should be here in a bit. But first." He says as he holds his cock to Savanna's face. "Lick exile." Zan says with a grin.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah begins licking Zan's cock. occasionally giving it little kisses while she clenches her ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, bear with it, girl. You can stay with us if you survive. Oh, and we're the relatively gentle ones around here." He says, chuckling as he starts fucking her butt harder, holding her ass spread open to ease the penetration.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yes that's is very true. It's going to be a long day for u." He says as he puts his hand on the head and starts slowly thrusting his hips.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Plus, I'll cum inside. It'll help with the other Zil who want to fuck your ass after I leave." He says, moaning as he reaches forward to squeeze her tits and thrust harder into her squishy butt, wanting to fuck an orgasm out of her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He groans and gives her tits another squeeze, before thrusting as hard as he can into her butt. "G-gonna cum soon!" He groans, his dick already twitching hard inside her.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Hopefully she doesn't pass out and stays she's got a great mouth." He says as he thrusts harder into her with his ball slapping against her face with every thrust.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
A few groans and thrusts later, he cums, burying his dick in her ass and blowing another warm, honeyed load into her bowels.
"Oh... Fuck... That's good..." He murmurs, slowly pulling out of her ass and watching it gape a little. "My cum should keep you lubed up for the others who will cum. Try to stay awake, huh?" He asks, giving her dick a little pat.

[Pun intended lol]