Fucking with the Zil Brothers (Open for Everyone!)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and gives her dick a few strokes before getting to his feet. "I'll go call the others, my Queen." He says, bowing his head to her before he leaves and makes his rounds around the village, telling one soldier at a time that there was a free fuck available at the Queen's chambers.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah tried to curl up in the fetal position on the ground, regretting everything. "No more..." She cried.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Sadly girl it's going to be a rough couple of hours for you." He grunts as he cums over her face with his cum. "My queen." He says with a bow then turn and walks outside and waits by the door to see if the exile makes it or not.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zen returns once he's informed all of the warriors, and chuckles at her covering her pussy. "It's no use. They'll fuck you there anyway." He says, before tossing her a small wrapped up ball of leaves. "Here. Eat that if you don't want to get pregnant. Tastes nasty, I'm told, but it works. You need to take one before and after. If you're still awake... I'll give you the second." He says, holding up another ball of leaves.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"Thank you." Savannah pops the ball of leaves into her mouth, begins chewing, and almost pukes. "What's in this?!" Savannah coughed after she swallowed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Trust me, you don't want to know." He says with a chuckle. "All I know is that they're dipped in Balok tree resin, and there's mashed Lampa berries in there. There's more stuff too, but I have no idea as to what it is." He says, shrugging.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ehhh... About an hour. She nearly collapsed from me fucking her ass alone. She's not gonna last long." He murmurs, before squatting in from of her and patting her head. "But I hope she does. We could use another oddball in the clan." He says, chuckling.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah begins jacking Zen and Zan off to get them to cum, wanting the terrible rotten flavor out of her mouth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wh-whoa!" He groans, his dick quickly throbbing to life again. "You know, you could have just asked." He says, chuckling as his wings buzz softly with pleasure.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Just the precum is quite sweet. It should be enough." He says, laughing at the sheer sluttiness of the woman as she eagerly jerks him and his brother off. After a while, precum begins to leak out, and he pushes the tip onto her tongue, letting her lap it up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
About a minute or so later, he gently pushes her off. "That's enough for now. I've had enough for one day, I think." He murmurs, patting her cheek, before getting to his feet and putting a hand on Zan's shoulder. "Go ahead brother. I'll gather some food. And yes, she is a bit of a slut." He says, chuckling as he walks out of the hut. He picks up his spear on the way out, before going out hunting and foraging for food while the rest of the tribe has an orgy.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah plops down on her round rump and smiles sweetly. "Please? More?" She says while she spreads her legs.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Ok see you later." he says with a wave. seeing the girl offer her self up to him Zan quickly lines his cock up to her pussy. "Get ready slut." he says as he thrust into her with a grunt.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Damn your one tight girl." he says as he gives her a slap on the ass. then his hands go to her hips as he starts thrusting into her gently.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"What is it girl. Speak up." He says as he quickens his pace his balls slap against her with each thrust.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"If this is all you can take then your in for a rough time. I'm not even the biggest in the tribe." He says with chuckle. Then he starts jerking of her cock in rhythm with the ever increasing speed of his thrusts.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Ohhh.....Gonna..cum!!" He says as his hips become a blur and his hand quickens as he jacks her off. He last another two minutes at this pace before he hilts inside her and cums. "Fuuuckk... Damn your a good fuck girl. I hope you last." He says with a chuckle.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah gets up and stumbles, trying to leave. "I'm getting out of here... I'm gonna go get a job at the Thare Plantation."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Zen steps in her way to the door blocking it. "So you would rather work with the off worlders instead of your own kind. All you got to do is not falling unconscious and you can stay. So ether suck it up or the other will just rape you in your way out." He says crossing his arms.