FoE android port [Updated 0.4q]

Kragar00

Sep 8, 2015
I also have no saves available in L. If I install J over L, my saves come back. 

Images are working fine now. 

Can't wait for the new content. Love the game! 

BipolarPotato

Oct 12, 2015
Just downloaded .4L, and I'm still getting the weird graphics glitches, in portrait it's all too small for my screen and the text is enormous, and in landscape its all too big, and the buttons are cut off. 

Gharldo

Sep 26, 2015
Cant help but notice .4m2 installs a whole seperate game rather than update the current one, meaning I cant load my saves :(

Kragar00

Sep 8, 2015
So far, M is working for me! I appreciate the update!

M did install as a new app, rather than an update for me as well (most likely due to changing namespaces in the IDE.) I was able to port my prior saves over by opening M, creating a new game, going through the intro, and saving at the first available point (the tent).

I then opened my file explorer, took the file__0.local_storage file in data/data/com.alder.foe/app_webview/Local Storage and copied it to data/data/com.Aldergames/app_webview/Local Storage.

However, in order to do that you need to be rooted (otherwise the folders aren't accessible.)

Kragar00

Sep 8, 2015
So this is weird. In both M and M2, I can't save. It looks like the save takes (no errors, the comment is updated, a new slot is taken, etc.) but if I quit the app and restart it, the save isn't there.

I tried loading an existing save, which worked. I then immediately saved to the same slot with an updated comment. The comment appeared in the save slot. When I exited the app completely, then restarted it, the comment reverted to the original comment, not the updated comment.

I tried loading an existing save, moved to another save point, and saved to the same slot with the same comment. When I exited the app completely, then restarted it, my zone reset to the original point, not the updated save point.

I tried loading an existing save, moved to another save point, and saved to a new slot with a different comment. When I exited the app completely, then restarted it, the new slot was empty.

I tried creating a new game, went through the intro, and saved to a new slot in the tent. The save and comment seemed to work, but when I existed the app completely, then restarted it, the new slot was empty.

I installed M from scratch and couldn't save. I installed M2 over M and still couldn't save. I installed M over M2 and also couldn't save.

Is anyone else having this issue? I'm rooted but on stock ROM (LG G3.)

Kragar00

Sep 8, 2015
Delta, check out my previous post in this thread, second from the bottom on the first page.

Unfortunately, you have to be rooted to use it.

I'm not sure if they're working on a fix or if they're looking for a clean break from previous versions.

Kragar00

Sep 8, 2015
Does "rooted" mean i need a computer? Cause I don't have one which is why I play on my phone.

Rooted means you have "root access" to your phone. To do this, you need to bypass the security that the phone manufacturer and carrier install on your phone. Rooting expands the functionality of your phone, but also voids your warranty (so if you screw it up, no one's going to help you fix it.) Depending on your phone, you may or may not need a computer to root it. 

Thematimus

Oct 27, 2015
Are there any change logs? I'm just a sucker for seeing the difference without having go through everything. 

Diminor

Nov 1, 2015
I made this account just to get the FoE Android port.

Thank you for forcing me into wasting my time and your resources by creating this forum account, which I don't even plan on using anyway.

Yours Truly: A disgruntled fan.

Diminor

Nov 1, 2015
I made this account just to get the FoE Android port.

Thank you for forcing me into wasting my time and your resources by creating this forum account, which I don't even plan on using anyway.

Yours Truly: A disgruntled fan.

Dromus

Nov 2, 2015
Has anyone noticed that sometimes a "taken mares virginity" appears with the normal scene?

Delta380

Sep 15, 2015
California
Um I'm not sure if anyone else got this but i can't have sex with Fera. The option is there but it's grayed out and when i used debug it said i already had 100% affection. Is it a glitch or something with my character?

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Um I'm not sure if anyone else got this but i can't have sex with Fera. The option is there but it's grayed out and when i used debug it said i already had 100% affection. Is it a glitch or something with my character?

Post stuff like this in the Bug Reporting forum, not here.