Conquest of Shadows (For DaBomb)

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth nods at her suggestion.  "Okay, hopefully this wo-" Her sentence is cut short fro a knock on the door, causing the Demoness' heart to skip a beat.  Not wanting to be seen, she moves over to a closet if there is one and hides inside of it.  If something of that nature is not available, she will hide behind any object that she can find. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You quickly slip behind a large armoire. It's not the best hiding place, but you doubt anyone would bother looking here unless their suspicion was already raised.

"Come in, my child."

The door squeaks open at Trissa's welcome and a nun slips in. You don't recognize her from your liberation from the bandit camp, so she must be one of Trissa's original followers. She seems intent on the ceremony and doesn't so much cast a wayward glance in any direction but the confessional screen in front of her. Her robes swish as she steps forward and kneels on the cushion.

"Mother Goddess, I have sinned...," She intones.

It becomes apparent that this girl's problems are well known to Trissa. Your high priestess knows just where to start.

"Have you repented as we discussed last month? Has your mind been lifted from... Distraction?"

The nun fidgets, clearly embarrassed.

"Blessed Abbess, I did as you instructed and spent three days in solitude. It helped somewhat, but the respite did not last long. As soon as I mingled amongst the others, the thoughts and... Imaginings returned."

"What were they this time?" Trissa presses.

"Well... I didn't understand why I wanted to be near the male initiates, I just knew it was of detriment to retaining my purity... But with the new converts and their experiences... I can't help but hear things... Things that I wish I could purge from my mind, but always seem to intrude my thoughts in every lapse of willpower. I..."

"Yes?"

"I learned of how they pleasured men back at their camp," She whispers mortified, "I know I should admonish them. Stop them. But I get this feeling... And I can't help but let them continue with their gossip. The things they did were abhorrent and yet... I-I can't stop thinking about them! Some times in my dreams, I imagine myself and-"

The nun throws herself prostrate, perilously rocking the screen in front of her.

"Please, Mother! I will submit myself to any punishment so that I might be free from these base urges!"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
The sudden movements of the nun caused Ash to startle, jumping up from her hiding place.  From the sound of it, this nun had been troubled with indecency for quite some time... How lewd.

The nun was causing quite a ruckus and at any time one of the acolytes could check up on them.  And that was certainly not what she needed.  Shifting out of her hiding place, she takes a gander at the nun before jumping out of her hiding to grab the woman and silence her. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The young woman is quite pretty, a dusting of freckles spreading cutely across her nose. Most of her hair is neatly bound underneath her habit, but a few scarlet locks have been knocked loose in her movements. The fabric of her robes stretches over her back and buttocks as she presses her torso flat against the floor, giving you a fair idea at the pert, lithe body contained within.

Your suspicions are confirmed as you wrap your arms around the woman. She bucks against you in surprise and tries to call out but your tail silences her in short order. Your demonic nature churns with lusty fire. A new initiate... The first of many.

"This is a test of your faith," Trissa says soothingly behind the screen. "I have been revealed the Mother's true nature and have discovered she is not as... Restrictive as I once thought. Soon you will learn, as I did. Do not resist it, my child. I believe within you lies the beautiful gift of purpose as intended by the Goddess... Isn't that right, Highest One?"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth gazes at the woman as she struggles, nodding as Trissa speaks.  "The All mother has showed her true wishes and has ordered me to reveal this to you.  You are hereby gifted the light of her Holiness." 

The Demoness, leans in forward pushing her lips against the initiate, lip locking with her as she wraps her arms around her.  After a few kisses, she pushes he tongue inside the woman's mouth, wrapping it around her own tongue, while her hands move down to grip her ass.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Mffhhh?"

The woman's eyes widen as you give her what is no doubt her first kiss. Her resistance ebbs as your prolong the exchange. You can feel your power flare, flowing into your convert as she is gifted the truth of your cause. She slumps into you and you can feel the flesh of her ass heat up in your hands.

Trissa slips out from behind the screen, confident you have the girl in hand. She drops to her knees and pushing up at the hem of your skirt, reverently tracing her tongue up your thigh and ass.

"Where once you were willful and weak, now Hecate will give you the strength of purpose. Give her your fullest devotion and she will give you the greatest of pleasures~"

The girl's eyes grow hazy and she pants with unmitigated lust. You feel the approval of Hecate flow through you as you release this poor cloistered creature from her cloistered existence. The Mother of Magic was a creature of knowledge in all its forms and sexuality was undeniably tied to that identity. You begin to understand that her vision for the world is a place where no thought or action is suppressed. The enlightened shall rise and the ignorant shall either convert or fall before the Goddess's might. 

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Welcome, Sister.  Take relish that you are among the first to join the cause. You are one of the fore mothers of the rekindling of Hecate." She purrs, her tail slithering up in between the acolyte's robe, the spaded tip lightly probing against her panties. 

"Trissa, you know her better than I do.  Should she stay a pure disciple, or should we transfer her to another role she could serve..."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The woman utterly melts into your arms as you pleasure her, finally able to explore the feelings she had contained for so long.

"Oh I think Sarah has repressed herself enough, haven't you child?"

She nods fervently, hands grasping through her robes at your tail and pressing it more firmly against her moistening crotch.

"Yes, please! I-I want to know what it feels like to... to..."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash's tail slivers away from the woman's slit, as the Demoness herself begins to enjoy the woman's body.  She leaned back in to kiss the woman once more, her hands disrobing the far too covering robe that had been draped over her body.  It did't take long for Ash's erection to reach its peak, the head of her demonic shaft already prodding against her moistened slit.

"Hecate is the forebearer of knowledge and if you wish to know, I will grant you it..." The Demoness purrs, her hands finding themselves gripping the woman's hips.  Her cock gently eases into the woman, not stopping until she could fit in all she could. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"That's it, sister. Let that knowledge which remained dormant inside of you spring forth. Give yourself wholeheartedly to the Chosen of the Mother..."

You can feel Trissa's hot breath on your ass and cunt as she urges the Sarah into new levels of depravity. You can feel your high priestess' reverence in the way she worships your body, eager hands massaging your thighs, fingers brushing against your slit. When you begin to penetrate the panting nun in your arms, her long, demonic tongue wraps around the root of your erection and surely guides it into the woman's slick channel.

"Ooohh, M-mistress~" Sarah breaths, shuddering as you bottom out in her. Her hands rise up to stimulate her pert breasts. The pure expression of ecstasy on her face lets you know that Trissa made the right call in making this woman a slut in your new order.

"Will you give your body wholeheartedly to Hecate, Sarah?"

"Y-yes~ Please... J-Just, don't stop!"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash grunted as her shaft entered the woman, the tight hot embrace that enveloped her cock already driving her wild. Not to mention the tongue that had wrapped around her shaft  while she entered, Ash knew this fuck wasn't going to last very long.

Ash did only what was natural and began thrusting into the nun, her hands roaming and grasping onto any curves she could find.  "Don't worry... Sarah was it?  I'm going to make sure you are thoroughly satisfied..."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Sarah doesn't last long under your furious assault, her virgin pussy griping your length with impossible tightness. Trissa fully buries her face in your own slit, lapping at your folds and teasing your clit, driving your already fevered thrusting to an even more rapid pace. With one final heave, you hilt yourself in the slutty acolyte and mark her as a true initiate of the faith.

Her eyes roll backward and she slumps in your arms. No sooner do you gently lower Sarah to the ground when Trissa pounces on her, tracing a finger crackling with arcane energy just above her cum-laden slit.

"Hecate is pleased with your offering and grants you her favor in return. The pleasure that courses through you now is what comes with devoted service. You will entice others to our cause with the knowledge you have gained today, and your womb will the alter that receives their offerings of devotion. May you breed devoted followers to fill the Arcane Mistress's temples. Soldiers of the faith, to forward here cause."

Sarah's breath catches as Trissa begins fingering her vigorously, quickly driving her to a second climax. Your high priestess licks her fingers and rises.

"I think we have our first devoted follower," She says eyeing the now unconscious nun. "I found the process... Quite invigorating."

A gross understatement if Trissa's soaked panties were anything to judge by.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth could tell that her priest was enjoying herself, a little more than she was letting on.  Ash knew that she had picked the right woman to do the job, though she did began to have thoughts on if she used a bit too much succubus milk... Well, it couldn't be helped now. 

"I'm glad you did, it only gets better from here." She gives Trissa a wink, her hand grasping her inner thigh, rubbing it suggestively. 

"When can we bring in the next one?" She beckons, her hand sliding upward, her fingers gently pushing against the moist spot of the panties. 

(Sorry my posting has been irregular.  I've been very fatigued lately and I've been asleep most of the day.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Trissa shamelessly leans into your teasing touch, massaging her immense breasts with large rolling motions. Her eyes glaze for a moment before she blinks, registering your question.

"R-right away, of course. We shall continue with the ceremony and gather a willing flock for the mother of magic."

She hesitates, fidgeting. Flushed with arousal, it becomes clear that your demon priestess is battling with her lustful nature.

"I... I don't know if I'll be able to focus on the ritual thinking of your divine touch, highest one. Do you think... You could lend me your aid while I administer the holy rites?" She shrugs out of the top of her robe, baring those massive tits, crisscrossed with mesmerizing azure tattoos and capped with luscious blue nipples. She presses your free hand to her arcane bosom and moans like a bitch in heat.

You can't believe this, the slutty priest is asking you to get her off while she hears confessions! Well there is plenty of room behind that screen.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth stares at the priest for a few moments, unsure on whether she should abide by her request or not.  There was no telling what would happen if she didn't do it, perhaps the others my suspect something is wrong. And that could lead to the unthinkable.  Detection.

With a sigh, Asheroth nods. "As long as you don't make it obvious... sure.  However, prepare for the next guest... I'd like to hurry up on this..." She mumbles, her hand sliding away from the woman's breast, moving to behind the screen when Trissa was ready.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Trissa bites her lip and nods her thanks. She opens the door a crack and quietly requests that Cart come to the room, all the while pleasuring herself out of view of the lined up acolytes. The wolfmorph arrives and after a quick explanation, agrees to take Sarah to her bed.

"The poor thing has become fatigued after baring her soul to the Mother," She explains, while trying to arrange the nun's clothes into something that resembles decency.

The evidence thus removed, Trissa crosses the room sitting besides you behind the screen and spreads her legs, allowing you unmitigated access to her sodden, panty-clad snatch. She calls in the next confessor and the ritual begins anew.

You begin to realize that the high priestess's horniness much not be such a disadvantage. With each touch and caress, her breath catches as she struggles to hold a conversation with the young monk behind the screen. But your apprehension about the situation begins to fade when you realize the amount of magic mounting within the confines of the room. Trissa's lustful state is acting as a conduit for your divine magic, lacing the air with Hecate's seductive promise of knowledge. Trissa's small bedroom has practically become a hotbox of mind-bending magic!

Suddenly, Trissa interrupts the confessor and asks, "Speak truly child, what lies in your heart?"

The screen falls over, and you almost think the plan ruined, but then you see the monks face. His eyes are glazed and a blue haze has curled around his head.

"I don't believe in the All Mother," He intones in a trance, "I joined the faith to gain influence for my family. I resent its rules and secretly engage in blasphemous activities when I am away from the others..."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth jumps in surprise when the screen falls over, ready to attack the man before he made so much of a sound.  She would have attacked, but she saw the blank expression on the man's face... the glazed look in his eyes. They had put the man in a trance just from the by products of their lewd acts!

Ash glances at Trissa for a moment, alternating between the man and her. "Trissa, he is your acolyte.  You decide what should become of him and his blasphemy. If he had no morals before, who is to say he holds them when aligned with us..." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Trissa lets out a little grin when you give her permission to determine the man's fate. She disentangles herself and approaches the robed monk who is now breathing heavily.

"You may have strayed before," She whispers into his ear, pressing her barely clothed body up against him, "But now that you know the truth, you're certain to be a devoted servant, are you not?"

"Y-yes, Mistress."

"Whom do you serve?"

The man opens his mouth but no words come out. The magic is so thick at this point, you can actually see it. A swirling miasma of blue mindbreaking aura fills the room, flowing in and throughout all its occupants. You begin to hear the whispers of the goddess, promises of power and knowledge forbidden. It is compelling even to your hardened sense, for a mere mortal such as the monk-

"I-I serve the Mother of Magic... I can hear her!"

Trissa strokes his chest teasingly.

"Of course you can. But Mistress Asheroth is right, you haven't shown a depth of dedication one would expect of a true acolyte... I think you'll have to prove yourself before you can truly be embraced by the goddess's faithful. You will serve me and my order in all things, body and soul. When your devotion is unquestionable, we will reexamine your position in the order of the faithful."

The man falls to his knees, kissing your and Trissa's hands before departing without a word. When he leaves, Trissa shudders with pleasure.

"Do you feel it Mistress? This power Hecate bestows upon us? We are truly doing her divine work!"

Trissa's certainly right that. Harnessing this magically charged atmosphere might be difficult, but in doing so, you might be able to convert the entire house in one fell swoop...

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
A devious smile could be seen on Ash's face, seemingly enjoying the show Trissa preformed.  A chuckle left her breath as the man leaved, her attention returning to Trissa.  "You did an admirable job, Trissa.  You just keep proving that I made the right choice for your placement." She lets out a yawn.

"You know, with all the magic in the room... We might be able to make the entire church see the light in one move..." She mutters, mostly to herself, rubbing her chin in thought.  To give it a shot, she tries to control the magic cloud and spread them to the hallway that lead into the room, knowing that many of the nuns stood their waiting for their turn...

Special point for the magical task. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Intellect roll: 16)

The air vibrates as you exert your control over the magical cloud. It takes a few moments to get right, but soon you are able to command the corrupting haze like a shadowy tendril, snaking it under the doorjam and amongst the waiting nuns... Satisfaction flows through you as you feel the wills of the All Mother's misguided followers bleed away. You feel strong enough dispense with this secretive persuasion and announce to the world the true faith... Or at least to the men and women waiting outside at least.

Trissa wraps her arms around you and kisses at your lips desperately, like an addict getting their fix. Somehow your priestess understands your intentions.

"Please Mistress, let me be at your side when you break- I mean, when you bring them into the fold... Nothing would please me more than to see Hecate's family grow."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash is pleased that her magic had worked, concentrating deeply to make the clouds work their magic.  Which is why she was a bit surprised when she found Trissa's arms around her, her lips meeting hers.  "Mmf~ Trissa, don't scare me like that..." She whispers, her hands giving the Nun a firm squeeze of her buttock.

"Of course you can be at my side... Follow me, let's see how much we have convinced our followers..." She happily suggests, moving to the door and opening it, checking to see the status of those waiting. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The scene is better than you could have expected. Many of the acolytes have fallen to their knees in revelation as their ill-founded beliefs are stripped away. A group of them sits in a circles, hands clasped as one leads them in the prayers of the all mother, desperately invoking her rites until one throws a set of prayer beads across the room.

"I-it doesn't make any sense! None of it!"

The others make no move to protest the wayward nun's actions. By the looks on their faces, they too have serious doubts in their devotion to the "true faith".

Meanwhile on the staircase, two nuns seem to be giving in to a long-held temptation.

"W-we can't, remember what Trissa told us~"

"It doesn't matter what Trissa says, you can feel this just like I can... I want you so bad, Lily.."

They wrap arms around each other and begin passionately locking lips. If this is only what you can see from the doorway...

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth wears a look of price at the scene before her.  She had done it.  She had showed all these woman the light, despite the fog that blinded them.  It truly felt... remarkable, a feat that she would not soon forget.   "Welcome everyone.  By the looks on all of you faces, I can only assume you have left the ways of the all other and now are on the path of Hecate.  I congratulate you all on this, you will not regret this decision. Hecate rewards all of those that are loyal to her... You can trust me on that.  

I have bestowed upon Trissa the light and she still remains your leader.  While, I was appointed the head Priestess, I feel that you'd prefer Trissa to remain as your leader.  Keep in mind, I still will be her Mistress..."  She looked at all the new initiates with a bright smile, glad to gained their support with such easy methods. 

She heads forward, to see what had happened with all of the other acolytes. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Some look supremely troubled at your anouncement, like they've been told some long withheld secret that they wish had been left uncovered... More seem to be in the process of revelation, gasping, falling to their knees. The outspoken girl who interrupted the prayer circle puts on a fierce face and whispers, "I knew it!"

You head down the stairs with Trissa following close behind. Something seems to have drawn the rest of the curch followers to the stairwell. They look up at you with fear and reverence. Many eyes fall upon their transformed priestess, seeing how you shaped her in your image. Together you and Trissa descending from the crackling haze of arcane power must appear like divine messengers.

Trissa descends to share the step your standing on and without prompting, kneels. She presses her forehead to your hand.

"Brothers and Sisters, you are here because you have heard the Goddess's call. But it is not the Goddess you have known. When Asheroth came here, I thought she was a wayward soul in need of guidance, but it was we who needed to be led. Open your eyes and ears, and hear the truth she speaks.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash nods briefly toward Trissa.  "Thank you priestess for your kind words..." She looks up at the group around her, smiling.

"Welcome all.  I'm sure this is a bit too much to handle, but please bare with me.  I have done this so that all of you may see the truth.  Hecate is a goddess that deserves worship and she is know who you will pledge yourself to.  She has been ignored for too long and we will do our best to change that.  You all get to be among the first to be responsible for the revitalization of the Goddess of magic and sorcery.   For this you should be proud.  We will begin the journey to make a Goddess known across the world and show others the truth.  We will make great changes, brothers and sisters... I hope you all agree with me on this...

Anything to add, Trissa?" She asks, her hand placed on her shoulder. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You survey the sea of faces and gauge the congregation's reaction to your proclamation. Fear certainly, but plenty are dumbstruck, wearing the same glassy-eyed look that Trissa had when you first turned her. No one shows any sign of disbelief, they know what you've presented them is the truth... It was just a matter of them accepting it.

With so many people present, it's impossible to be absolutely sure that no one will try to flee at the first opportunity and squeal to the authorities, however. Trissa must have had the same thought.

"Highest one, I think it would be best to seal the temple and its surrounding grounds, letting only a few come and go. Give me some time to secure their devotion, and I will make a church the goddess will be proud of."

That amount of magic will be tricky to pull off, even for someone of your capabilities. More troublesome, if someone becomes aware of your wards, it would be as much of a tip off to the inquisition as someone informing on you. You'll need to be clever if you acquiesce to Trissa's suggestion.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth took a few moments to think out her options. A seal would certainly prevent anyone from escaping, however they would attract attention themselves. Not to mention the fact that magic on that scale would be fairly difficult to pull off.  It was indeed a tough decision...

"Do I have to seal the grounds?  Couldn't I just seal all the entrances to the temple?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I'm more concerned about our new initiates," Trissa murmurs so only you can hear, "Than keeping outsiders away from the temple. After all, we can simply add to our congregation if someone stumbles upon our church... But if one decides to leave and spread word of our reformation. Just imagine what they would think of my new appearance."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash pauses for a moment, a bit confused by her priest's response.  Perhaps she misunderstood her? 

"That's what i'm talking about, the doors are used both ways, if I seal them no one will be coming in or going out.  Unless i'm missing something?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Trissa presses her head lower.

"Forgive me, Favored one. I simply meant that in the days it takes to corr- to educate our flock, it might be better to have a little more space. There are many of us and simply sleeping indoors is a little cramped. I will of course, obey your wishes, but the more stubborn among us might resist for longer if they are made to be uncomfortable."

It seems you have been presented with a decision. A larger warded area would allow your new followers the run of the homestead and the comfort of ample space to move about in... At the risk of an increased chance of discovery.

Alternatively, confining the congregation to the farmhouse and subterranean temple would be safer, but perhaps sow discontentment among some of your followers. No doubt Trissa would have to employ unconventional methods of persuasion to keep the rebels in line.