What Happened to Crisis Point: Extinction?

Tomo

Dec 2, 2015
Anon42, creator of Crisis point extinction. Recently went Patreon only with his demos / progress, as he put out the last 'public' demo a couple of months back. Meaning no more Crisis point until release, unless you pay. So I take it Anon42 stopped bothering with maintenance of his PR threads, so he's keeping everything tied to his blog and Patreon, with the exception of Ulmf thread as he often visits there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anon42

Dec 3, 2015
Anon42, creator of Crisis point extinction. Recently went Patreon only with his demos / progress, as he put out the last 'public' demo a couple of months back. Meaning no more Crisis point until release, unless you pay. So I take it Anon42 stopped bothering with maintenance of his PR threads, so he's keeping everything tied to his blog and Patreon, with the exception of Ulmf thread as he often visits there.

Wrong-o, bud. Playable betas are the only thing Patron-exclusive; all progress shots, game info, and things like livestreams are public. "Stopped bothering with maintenance of his PR threads" is a bit silly, as well - I care about keeping everybody up-to-date on the game. Everybody has been following and supporting it for so long, shutting people off completely would be a huge dick move. Hell, even if all I cared about was money, maintaining PR is the best way to get it. I never intentionally stopped updating you guys.

As far as not posting here - I think chrome swallowed the tab a while ago. I normally keep a tab open for every forum I post about the game in, so I don't have to try and remember all the places I post on whenever I have updates to make - and I'm pretty sure Chrome decided to eat the tab for this place a while back. I didn't even realize the forums were reset. Sorry for not keeping tabs with you guys; I'll make a new thread for the game as soon as I can! Can't do it right now, though, I'm prepping for a devstream to try and finish off the latest update. If you guys want to stop by, here's the link; we'll be starting at about 1pm EST, and we stream at least once a week, often twice. https://picarto.tv/Anon42
-A42

svnhddbst

Dec 4, 2015
Wrong-o, bud. Playable betas are the only thing Patron-exclusive; all progress shots, game info, and things like livestreams are public. "Stopped bothering with maintenance of his PR threads" is a bit silly, as well - I care about keeping everybody up-to-date on the game. Everybody has been following and supporting it for so long, shutting people off completely would be a huge dick move. Hell, even if all I cared about was money, maintaining PR is the best way to get it. I never intentionally stopped updating you guys.

As far as not posting here - I think chrome swallowed the tab a while ago. I normally keep a tab open for every forum I post about the game in, so I don't have to try and remember all the places I post on whenever I have updates to make - and I'm pretty sure Chrome decided to eat the tab for this place a while back. I didn't even realize the forums were reset. Sorry for not keeping tabs with you guys; I'll make a new thread for the game as soon as I can! Can't do it right now, though, I'm prepping for a devstream to try and finish off the latest update. If you guys want to stop by, here's the link; we'll be starting at about 1pm EST, and we stream at least once a week, often twice. https://picarto.tv/Anon42
-A42

i recommend "toomanytabs" extension, it sort of bookmarks it, but it takes you directly back to where you left off. it's what i use for web comics, and sounds about right for "updating forum threads" for you, good luck with the game development.