Start of all problems

PlebMistress

Sep 17, 2015
"What the hell is this..." She murmurs to herself, slowly creeping past the other infected. She feels like she wants to puke at the sight...but at the same time, a part of her wouldn't mind it. She shakes her head, clearing those thoughts and exiting the building. Outside isn't any better...but at least nobody seems to notice her, they're all to busy chasing other prey. She grips her blade tighter, holding her mask by her side before making off in the direction of the musuem, and doing her best to ignore her clit rubbing against her fabrics.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You walk slowly but with a little of quick in the alone streets, you see opened cars and shops opened and destroyed in your way, while clockwork foxes moves in a band seeking something to destroy or fuck, they see you from a distance, and they sense that your body had changed into a feral wolf, their enemies, but they continue their way, not disturbing you

Some time after, you didn´t find any clue of the location of Ami or Yosuke and you have no choice but to use one of your new gifts, your feral nose wolf, you take off the mask and you sniff the air some minutes, to your wolf nose it arrives the sweetly smell of a male feral wolf that it is finding a mate some kilometers to the north, but you detect the arousal fear of the smell of Yosuke and it is like an airstream in color green, and it goes out of the park and the museum, going to some buildings very high of prize, and you see others creatures moving and dragging in your way, some cerberus, some slug changed, others cheetah females all, and others like mantis or insects...

(These "insects" creatures are very similar to my avatar)

Last edited by a moderator:

PlebMistress

Sep 17, 2015
"I really wish I had used this earlier..." She sighs, holding her mask by her side for now so she can follow the scent. Of course, she can still smell the other wolf mating, and it doesn't help much with her arousal. Already, she feels the need to sate her lust once more. Alissa groans in frustration and begins picking up the pace, her feet leading her towards the scent of the two. Hopefully they wouldn't mind her changes...but thankfully, her gear hid them for the most part.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
In the distance, the latex wolf howls stronger to wait an answer of the female latex wolf (you) but you don´t answer him and you continue your way with some problems because your cunt is starting to be wetted, the smell of Yosuke says to you that he didn´t change still and there was a smell near of a sabretooth that was hunting, also the smell of the sweat of Ami after running joined the airstream of Yosuke and you continue the way of their smells...

(Next chapter, the encounter of the three friends...)

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
((Back, morning everyone))

Yosuke pants after his 'marathon' with Ami, crouching with his hands on his knees "Geez... Fuck that was a long run..." He then stands up straight and places a hand on Ami's shoulder "Ami, are you alright? No scratches or anything?" He asks, concerned for his friend.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jennifer Shepard

Jennifer runs after she had an unforgettable encounter with an infected insects´s band in the zoo, and she arrives to the museum´s zone, her naked body is under some insects changes like a pair of green antennaes, with also the changes of her eyes (human to insects eyes), and the disappear of her nose, that´s all the minors changes that "Jenni" had after the encounter of the insects infected also with a hottest attack of her wetted cunt, she has the hope to find unchanged people, and when she turns a corner of a building, she finds a couple (Ami and Yosuke) that looks tired after a loong running.

She maintains the distance with the couple, because she has fear that the couple could reject her naked and changed body, and she says to the couple not moving of her position

¿Hello? ¿Are you humans uninfected?

((Note: Jennifer Shepard "Jenni" is my new character created for this game. I hope that you three like her. Her changes are presented by my avatar´s image here))

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke's eyes widened and he faced Jenny, assuming a stance "Damn, another infected. You won't change us ya hear!?" He shouts, standing in front of Ami protectively as he readies his two larger-than-normal kunai.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jennifer Shepard

Yes, i am infected, but i am now very scared, and i don´t know what to do or where to go. My name is Jennifer Shepard "Jenni" for friends, and i can´t do or hurt you because you two are the firsts persons after my encounter with the "infected insects" in the zoo

Where are you going?, could i join you two please? i promise that i won´t hurt you, i promise it

I approach slowly to the couple and when i approach you, you can see my changed face to insect´s face while the rest of my naked body is unchanged, only untidy with my cum of my wetted pussy going out

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jennifer Shepard "Jenni"

Yes, i can. Sorry about my naked and wetted cunt, i escaped some minutes ago of the encounter with the insects that changed my body and face, they were dangerously, all shemales by i looked them

I look around my position and found a t-shirt forgotten and a short trousers in a shop window of a destroyed clothes shop, i put the clothes in my naked body and when i put the short trousers, my red wetted cunt reacts more and put more hottest (all without bra and panties) because i didn´t think it´s necessary or my changing brain tell me that

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
In the moment of the hottest of Jennifer, Alissa arrives with the help of her feral wolf nose and see a strange naked girl cumming in the ground near to Ami and Yosuke with unidentified ideas to them (infect them, attack, seduce or talk with them)

Jennifer Shepard "Jenni"

No, sorry, i apologize with it, my red wetted cunt reacted with the trousers, i think that my wetted cunt need still a penetration but my mind can control that (of moment)

I finish of cover all my naked body and i approach you slowly with my hands "offering" nothing that you can see that i can´t hurt you

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke sighs "Alright. But this doesn't mean we'll trust you completely, got it?" He said, just to make things clear.

((Fuck, I am really tired. Night people, or morning... Whatever.))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jennifer Shepard

Ok, ok, ok, i understand you, and sorry with my naked approach, what are your names?

I ask you two while i keep the distance with you two, and Alissa see in my backside that i am approaching you two with unknown reasons

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Advise: Etheria, Lynne and PlebMistress, please pass by the forum OOC "Flexible Survival RP Game" and read my last post))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jennifer Shepard

As i said before, my name is Shepard, Jennifer Shepard. Nice to meet you two, Yosuke and Ami. Where were you going before of our encounter?

I say to Yosuke my hand to hug it with him and wait to his answers, adding more

I have two bottles of water, some foods, some chocolate bars, the cot, a combat knife, my journal and nothing more, except a strange ball that i found after the encounter with the infected insects

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"We were heading to Ami's apartment for a break, but I intended to go back to mine and get the supplies there." Yosuke explains.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jennifer Shepard

I will go with you two to your apartment, Yosuke, if you like and want, ¿Ami, what do you say?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
In an unknown moment of the day, Alex was working in the bar that "he" works normally, but, in a moment, Alex was working in the backpart of the bar with the beer kegs in a dark street of the back of the bar.

"He" stopped a little and see in the avenue some persons running in one direction, one was pure, infected, other has differents traits, because she passed very quickly, and you see a dark creature a little big of height approaching in the dark street that you are with a familiar noise...

"Ggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

It is a black latex wolf and it has a lot of hunger and sex inside it, and it´s attacking you...

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(So im in a alleyway right? Or just a dark street?)

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
As Alex sees the  girl, for a brief moment he thinks to help her but quickly forgets about her as he has his own big fanged problems to deal with. He begins backs away slowly knowing if the wolf got to him it'd  all be over. 

"Niiice puppy, gooood puppy..." Alex said with the best fake smile he could manage, before dashing off in the same direction as the girl ran, trying to put as much distance as he could between himself and the lust filled wolf. "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit" he said as he ran down the street. After hearing the announcement from the lust filled lady over the loud speaker, Alex at first thought it was simply a prank, but this changed things, "wolves dont grow that big" he thought to himself as he ran "got to get home" he huffed.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Initiative Latex Wolf 12, 8

Initiative Alex 12, 4 (sorry Dalgon)

You run after the girl that you see before, but your words doesn´t stop to the latex wolf, and it jump to you, suddenly you feel that it "hug" you falling you two to the ground and try to penetrate or infect you...

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Its okay lol its a pervy game for a reason. :D)

Alex cries out as the wolf pins him, the sent of the wolfs musk strong even by human standards, he then flips onto his back and struggles to get his feet between him and the wolf, pushing it off of him might give him the time he needed to escape. "Get off me he yells trying to push with all the force his legs can muster.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Attack Latex Wolf 19

Defense Alex 3

Your feet hit failed by a lot, and it (the latex wolf) approach of your fail, and with its fangs, it breaks your trousers and penetrate your ass, immediately it goes in and out, and after a moment...

Pleasure Latex Wolf 14

Resistance Alex 15

You resist the penetration but in the try, your mind start to drop to the pleasure, and it goes...

Alex´s mind 10

Lust Latex Wolf 9

Your try to resist the pleasure of the penetration and you get that...

(sorry, i mistake your gender first)

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Lol its ok his gender is supposed to be easily confused for a girl)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(You are of moment in your intro a tomboy-ish, like you said in your bio, sorry about that, continue please)