Embry, Space Princess (X-Pac Discussion)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh, my bad. Looks like it's not going to be the original idea though, with S&Embry.

Err not original idea? It would be Jim working on evens lower pace that he used to work when he was around on forum so in some sense it's original idea that he's finishing. Or which one original idea you got on your mind?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I thought he was just helping out Eva? I'm so confused.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think both of them doing it on they own pace while sharing to push this forward. This or someone closer to knowing more on this like Nik will explain it better -_-'

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Right now Jim is working on this by himself, since Eva has been out of touch with him for a while now.

Noobsaleh is probably right in assuming that this expansion will have just the content that Eva had designated and will not include S&Embry, among other things. It's still a lot of work that Jim does out of sheer dedication to his fans and his brain-child. We are not worthy indeed.

But we can become a little bit less unworthy by helping with editing and stuff.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Ah, that makes sense.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Right now Jim is working on this by himself, since Eva has been out of touch with him for a while now.

Noobsaleh is probably right in assuming that this expansion will have just the content that Eva had designated and will not include S&Embry, among other things. It's still a lot of work that Jim does out of sheer dedication to his fans and his brain-child. We are not worthy indeed.

But we can become a little bit less unworthy by helping with editing and stuff.

More than happy to offer w/e services I can provide, I am not surprised that the Embry pregnancy content will most likely remain cut as it requires a very large if not massive amount of story support and follow up with. Best wishes to Jim on his non smut writing to those who can contact him.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016

If the project stalls again, and you have a copy, drop me a PM. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring to complete this character for a couple of personal reasons.

Timeagain

Aug 27, 2015
Anyone else unable to go to the G-Doc link? It's saying "Sorry, unable to open this file at this time."

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Hi guys, I aten't dead. 

That said, Embry here damn near killed me. 

I am not here to say "I'm resuming work on Embry", ha ha no. Trying to write Embry's X-pak was a dumb idea born more out of love for the content than the ability to back it up. Look at facts: I had and still have had no content actually added to the game. Going from 'nothing' to 'complete the half-done expansion pack for this popular character that you really like' was, not to put too fine a point on it, mind-bogglingly stupid. You work up to that sort of project, you don't plunge into it on your first attempt at anything in the medium. 

To sum up the upshot:

- I still like TiTs and want to contribute to it.

- Embry is still one of my favourite characters. 

- At some distant point in the future, these two things may intersect. 

- Don't fucking hold your breath though.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Good to see you back.  I recall you were doing something else before you left, but it's been months and I've forgotten what it is.

If you want to start over, might I suggest crafting something for the shiny new ice planet we're working on?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I´m glad to see you´re okay. 

I was kinda worried something had happened irl. Or that the pressure from trying to make this made you flee the forum...forever. I´m glad to see you came back :)  

Giving up something you find too hard to do is a wise choice. It´s better to try your hand at something you actually feel like you can succeed at.

Whatever you choose to do from now on, I hope you have more fun this time :)  

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Let me join in on the greetings procession and say: "Welcome back, Eva!" It's great to have you with us in any capacity. I hope that whatever combination of RL stuff, Embry-related pressure and/or writing burn-out has kept you from the forum wasn't too hard on you, and that it won't happen again.

If you don't feel about their scope the same way you do towards Embry's x-pack, I'd suggest continuing that Vanae Zil Stealing encounter, or any of the wonderful Brothel ladies you penned. Alternatively, Uveto might indeed provide you with a change of pace.

But content or no content, it'll be nice to have you around for as long as you will keep enjoying Fengames and Fenforum.

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Zil-stealing is the obvious thing and what I'm going to be sinking time into. It's already past 10k words: I'd hate to see all that writing go to waste.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Eva LIVES! Welcome back, glad you realized that you bit off more than you could chew. As I've said before to content writers... baby steps when writing content.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Zil-stealing is the obvious thing and what I'm going to be sinking time into. It's already past 10k words: I'd hate to see all that writing go to waste.

It'll be interesting to see what you'll write with this.

K

Krynh

Welcome back Eva. I look forward to encountering the Zill stealing in game!

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I know necroing threads is not a good thing, but it's safe to say that Embry's X-pack has been abandoned and will never happen right?

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
BEGONE NECRO
I swear any and every thread that has Embry in the title should just be locked up at this point.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
threadnecro_zpse9c879e2.jpg