Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[SIZE=12pt]So this is the spot we will be using for the official game posts, since this is a multi-player tabletop role playing game it’s as much a group writing exercise as it is a conventional RP, so I do expect most of you to be able to thoroughly narrate your actions with some level of detail. I’ve chosen dungeon-world because it upholds the fiction first and foremost and I think it will work well for this style of intermittent play by post game. More or less I will narrate the scene to the three of you and leave it open to responses or address one player specifically, sometimes I will ask for rolls or choices etc. Then one of you will post a response (If two of you post at the same time, the second post should edit their post to flow better with the fiction, or withdraw their action) If I address a specific player and they fail to respond in a timely manner (longer than 24-36 hours) I will resolve the narration as a failed roll. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Remember,[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] dungeon-world is all about the fiction so type your character’s response to the scene and following action out, and then look to see if it triggers any of your moves (chances are it will). If it does then follow the move’s instructions and make any rolls or choices it asks of you. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][Roll results, rules jargon, and short player questions should be written in brackets like such][/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rolls should be made on the game table and re-posted here, again we are mostly on the honor system so it’s not a huge deal if you can’t, but let’s try and keep each other honest and don’t make me check the table’s roll log. So a post involving a roll should look something like this: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Larek charges forward and swings his jagged battle-axe![/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][Hack & Slash, 2d6+2: 10! Cool, I’ll choose to deal extra damage at the cost of leaving myself open for counterattack, 1d10+4+1d6: 12 Damage! Nice, Is it dead?] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Then I will narrate the result, the reaction, or the following scene, etc. until player input is once again required.  If the narrative/party splits into multiple directions or scenes I’ll put a header to indicate specifically what players I’m addressing. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]                If you have more or longer questions or want to ask something off topic it would probably be better to PM me or make a post at the table’s discussion page. It’s also possible that we may still use the old looking for RP post to discuss general game stuff, but I feel you three should probably use the Roll20 discussion page to do RP planning and OOC discussions and exchanging general pleasantries. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]                Remember, dungeon-world rewards XP differently than other RPGs, with the end of session questions, on failed (6-) rolls, or when you role play your alignment or bonds in a meaningful way, so if you haven’t filled out bonds on your character sheet back on the table you ought to do so soon. I’ll mention your XP when you bag it in the following post, and since we don’t have regular sessions like normal I’ll cook up separate criteria to replace the end of session questions. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Since this is going on the record as a public forum posting I’ll introduce the cast thus far: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Larek the Fighting Orc, As played by Psyside:[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] A tall orc sporting a geography of scars and a 7 inch schlong. He fights with scary looking serrated battle-axe named Remorse and worries about the fate of his petite lost Elvin lover Nova.[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Victoria “Tori” Dragmar the Huntress, As played by Ecnalab[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]:[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] A tall athletically built human woman, sporting long black pigtail braids and pert C-cup breasts. She kills her game with a Longbow and scouts the lands around the keep with her trained rat Sir Limburg.[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Charlotte the Minstrel, As played by facenemesis: [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]A lithe human woman garbed in finery with fancy blonde hair. She carries a dueling rapier and her songbook everywhere she goes.[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reiya the Alchemist’s Apprentice, As played by Styx:[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] A nubile young human woman with a pale complexion and ginger hair. She has a narrow waist and perky B-cup breasts. She always carries a book filled with arcane secrets and eldritch power.[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Also for posterity I’ll be posting the set of home-brew dungeon-world moves I cooked up to accommodate this style of role-play erotica in case anybody else wants to attempt something similar. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Down The Hatch[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]When you ingest or apply a transformative roll+con: On a 10+ choose two physical features or perks this transformative is capable of bestowing. On a 7-9 You choose one and the GM chooses one. On a 6- either nothing happens or the GM narrates the outcome. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Do Your Worst[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]When an aroused opponent defeats you, roll+nothing (You already screwed the pooch on this one) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]On a 10+ You can choose to turn the tables and narrate the following scene. On a 7-9 choose 1: [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]It's actually more enjoyable than you expected [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]You don't wince, cry out, or show weakness during [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]You don't receive any permanent damage from the encounter [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]You don't have to worry about being inseminated [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]On a 6- you are ravaged and submit, the GM narrates the outcome (possible bad-end) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Mad Science[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]When you attempt to create some concoction of alchemical elixirs roll+int. On a 10+ choose 3 of the following, on a 7-9 choose two, on a 6- the brew is made but could be dangerously unstable. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]The full potential of both elixirs is perfectly distilled into one [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]The concoction is more potent than before and you take +1 when it goes Down The Hatch [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]The elixir is perfectly safe and your sure there will be no complications [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]The elixir is somehow more than the sum of its parts and becomes something different all-together [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Bun In The Oven[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]When you suspect an encounter may have resulted in insemination roll+con: On a 10+ choose any of the following. On a 7-9 Choose one of the following: [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]You/they are with child, you can just feel it. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]You don't think it will come to bear [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]The offspring will take after you [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]The offspring will take after the other [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]On a 6- the GM chooses any of the above. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Now without further ado, the opening of our raunchy little tale: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]E[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]ach of you has come from the Keep of Durance, a stronghold in the land of Nysa that survived an event known as The Fuckening many years ago. A motley collection of Human, Dwarven, Elvin, and Halfling refugees living day by day trying to preserve a small shred of the world that was. Cloistered away from the rest of the world these many years you all have been isolated safely away from the growing chaos in the world around you. The people say that a dark wizard by the name of Morgan plunged the world into this dark age, they say a great hero named Scarlet the Brave stepped forth to depose him, or was it her? The people say neither survived the clash, that's what the people say.... Regardless the damage was done, the horrors of the world outside the wall showed no sign of abating, and there was no word from any of the other lands. There have been other rumors ... strange rumors that have haunted the darkest recesses of your lewd dreams. Repressed under the keep's draconian dogma of isolation you longed for freedom, little did you know at what cost it would come.... One day it happened, the keep was laid siege by a horde of fearsome, distended, impossibly proportioned tribals. They broke upon and over the castle wall like a wave in a tempest. In minutes all was awash in an orgy of sex and violence, they didn't just rape and pillage, they rape-pillaged. The sights and sounds of the fall of Durance are still echoing hauntingly in your mind. The three of you managed to escape through a tunnel in the east reach, out on to a forlorn old trade road running north to south. You've only just caught your breath, your heart is pounding, you think you might be safe for the moment, but now the bigger question looms, what now?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Looking around herself, Tori did her best to take stock of the situation while trying to block out the faint sounds still coming from the keep. Her companions seemed fit enough to travel, and had apparently had far more time to prepare for it than she had. One of the downsides of being on the night patrol was a messed up sleep schedule, and she had been in bed when the attack came.With barely enough time to grab her weapons before she was forced to flee, she now found herself out in the open in nothing but the extra large shirt she had been sleeping in. Slinging her bow across her back and taking her sword in hand, she turned to her companions, "We need to put some distance between us and this place. There's a cave a couple of miles east of here, that we use to camp and store emergency supplies. We should be able to hunker down there and plan our next move."

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek catches his breath and looks up at his companions. Two female humans he deemed skilled enough to escape with. Then he looks back at the town thinking of Nova and how he had to suddenly escape without her when he was trapped in the tavern. As one of his companions suggests going to a cave to rest. With a deep sigh he agrees with Tori. "We should rest up a bit all of that running and fighting as we escaped has exhausted me."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Remember it was a fortified keep, not a town. Also character dialogue should appear in quotations "" ]

The group agreed to travel east into the forboding woods, leaving the distant sounds of the screaming and moaning behind them. Tori lead the way, it was slow going what with two untrained woodsmen in tow and her having no shoes. Her bare feet plodding gently along the dense undergrowth while the muscular thews of her naked legs traced a path through the ferns and foliage. The haggard group continued on this way to the east for some time until they heard a distant commotion. Tori signaled for them to stay low, before they advanced creeping slowly forward. Once they drew as close as they dared Tori parted the heavy leaves of the Devil's Ivy to look upon the scene. They saw a group of three Gnolls with nets and snare poles trying to wrangle a large black serpent with a phallic looking head.

[Tori, you recognize this as a Cock Snake. It is both venomous and constricting. One of many creatures warped by The Fuckening. You've seen dead ones with their fangs removed, presumably for thier venom.]

They are clearly armed and provisioned, and they haven't noticed you yet. What do you do?

facenemesis

Nov 25, 2015
Charlotte was very relieved to have escaped the Keep of Durance, but slightly saddened at the realization that she and her two new companions seemed to be the only survivors. She managed to grab what she deemed important and necessary during her escape. She held her rapier close as it made her feel safe. 

She put up no opposition to the suggestion to distance themselves from the town. The forest did not help with her general unease; she jumped slightly at any noise she herself deemed too loud. 

When the three came across the Gnolls, Charlotte looked towards her companions. She whispered, "What do you think we should do?"  

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori regarded the gnolls with a sneer. No matter how many times she and the other rangers drove the loathsome scavengers away they never seemed to learn their lesson. Keeping her eye on the scene in front of her, she spoke in a low voice, "Well, we've got a couple of options here. We can stay low and try to skirt around them, or-" Tori slowly nocked an arrow, "-we can take them while we have the element of surprise. I'm good either way, and besides those snakes are actually pretty good eating. Just don't let it bite you or you'll be randy as a goat for days."

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek interupts. "Why dont we wait for them to capture the snake and then pounce on them. This way we get the snake and the gnolls. That poison can be useful and snakeskin provides good leather."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sparing a glance at her orcish companion, Tori whispered, "Agreed, now ready yourselves, we want to strike before they have a chance to notice us."

[I prepare a called shot]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek circles around waiting for the signal to strike. Readying to charge in swinging his axe at the closest gnoll.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Actually Tori it sounds like your making a called shot, go ahead and roll damage, or pick a special target and roll+dex adding damage where appropriate, also Larek if you run in and attack it wouldn't count as hack and slash since they're unprepared and have no idea you are there, so you could just go ahead and roll damage on one as well, but remember fiction first]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the gnolls finished subduing the serpent, Tori stood from her hiding spot and let loose a shrill whistle, turning the creatures attention toward her and away from Larek. As the first pair of beady eyes locked on her, she let her arrow fly to bury itself in the unfortunate dog-man's side. The woods quickly filled with a howl of pain, and sheiks of alarm.

[4 damage]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
As Tori shoot her arow, Larek apeared behind the gnolls. Swinging his axe at the closest gnoll he could get his hands on. He hit the back of the gnoll and a small squeal came out as he buried Remorse in the gnolls flesh.

[9 damage]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The furthest Gnoll collapsed in a bloody heap as Larek ripped his axe out of his chest cavity via his back with a moist sucking noise. The first Gnoll took a knee as Tori's arrow peirced through his thigh. From his kneeling position he readied his longbow and loosed an arrow in Tori's direction [give me a roll to defy danger] the other surviving gnoll grabbed the burlap serpent sack heavy with their quarry in one hand and picked up his spear with the other. He thrust it in exaggerated threatening stabs displaying its reach as he manuvered himself closer to his companion near the edge of the clearing [you will need to figure out a way past the gaurd of his reach weapon or roll to defy its danger to engage him in melee] what do you do?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Defy danger 7]

With the trap sprung, Tori leaped to the nearest tree for cover.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Ok so a 7-9 on a defy danger usually results in some kind of compromise between getting hosed and getting off scott free, soo]

Tori twists out of path of the oncoming arrow just in the nick of time but it snags her loose baggy garment pinning it to the tree. The gnoll licks his lips while knocking another arrow.

[You will either have to stand your ground and fight to the finish, or loose that shirt to get to cover, face what is Charlotte doing during all of this?]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
[Ye im waiting my turn after Charlotte. Also if i wanted to block the spear and get into melee what do i need to roll dex or Str]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[What stat you use for Defy Danger is up to you. You just have to be able to describe it. If you try to dance around his spear, you'd roll dex. If you grab the haft of the spear and pull him toward you, you'd roll str. You could even throw your axe at the bag, releasing the snake right next to him and call it an int roll. Also if Face doesn't chime in soon I'm just going to assume that Charlotte is hiding in the bushes.]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Yes Ecnalab is correct, defying danger is always an open ended roll, as long as you can justify it (good luck charming your way past a spike pit trap tho) and technically there are no turns in dungeonworld, the scene just follows the action, I'm just curious to see if Charlotte is spending the entire time cowering in the bush, or if she jumps in and attempts something more heroic, so how about them gnolls?]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
As the gnolls cower into formation and shot one of his companions, Larek tries to get close to the little gnolls. He raises his Axe in front of him in a attempt to overpower and pin the gnoll's spear so the ground as he advances.

[Defy Danger 7]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Larek sundered the flimsy spear in half with a single mighty swing of his axe, leaving the impotent gnoll with naught but his shaft in hand. In a desperate last ditch effort he throws the bagged serpent forward freeing its fanged phallic fury. It uncoiled out of the bag in front of Larek and gave a threatening hiss. The gnoll drew his machete with his now free hand and started to lift his companion by the sholder with the other. The kneeling gnoll growls "The dragon queen will hang you if we come back empty handed!" His partner responds in a similarly harsh dialect of the gnoll speak "we're both dog-meat if we stay, we can catch another one!" They make for a fighting retreat as the wounded one aims another arrow at Tori.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
As Larek saw the snake craw from the bag. He decided that killing it and extracting the poison after would be the best course of action. He swang his axe to try and cut off the snakes head. Hitting the snake at the base of the neck he drives his axe into its flesh using the serrated edges to try and saw off its head

[9 damage]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[So it sounds like you're trying a hack and slash (since this opponent is armed and facing you) I'll let you keep the damage roll, but first roll me 2d6+Str to see if I don't get to damage you back]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
[it rolled a 6 so ima guess my attack misses and i get hit]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[You are exactly correct, you blew it, fun bit about dungeonworld tho is you gain +1 XP on a failed roll, so enjoy]

The serpent ducked low under Larek's swing sending him off balance, falling flat on his rump the serpent sized the golden opportunity. It lunged forward sinking both fangs in deep into his grion, the hot flow of the venom spreading through his nethers, his turgid member coming to full mast down the serpent's throat.

[Take 1d6 damage, and lets say it ignores the first two points of your armor]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
[1 damage]

Larek feels a bit turned on as his massive member grows inside the snake. Realising this is not the time and place for this type of thing he tries to pull the snake off his member.

[ ima guess that defy danger and i rolled a 4 xD  oh boy this snake wants it ]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Larek did his best to keep the gnolls busy, Tori struggled to dislodge the arrow pinning her shirt to the tree, however the stubborn thing refused to budge. Hearing a sudden cry of alarm, she turned to see her orcish companion go down with a snake between his legs, as the gnolls regrouped. " Oh, to hell with it!" The ripping of fabric filled the air as she pulled away from the arrow, and rolled behind the tree, just as a second arrow thudded into the spot where she had been.

Sparing a glance down at her now naked body, she groaned, "Well, this day just keeps getting better." as she drew three arrows from her quiver. Spinning around the opposite side of the tree, she loosed arrow after arrow at the gnoll that had shot at her.

[ Volley 8, spend a point of ammo. 9 damage, really hoping that gnoll is dead.]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Loosing a volley of arrows Tori employed the classic PB&J shooting pattern, penis, brain, jugular. The now riddled with holes gnoll fell dead in his hobbled tracks, as his partner gave a wide eyed stare and turned to flee. The jackalman's tail literally tucked between his legs. Meanwhile Larek's efforts to dislodge the serpent from his junk were to of no avail. Every tug and pull was met with a moist slurping sound, and the inexorable suction of the serpent's maw. It slithered back and forth undulating it innards, pushing Larek to the brink of orgasim. Paralyzed with lust he was helpless to do anything.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[ Is that snake considered helpless, or would I have to roll to hit it with a sword? Also, how big is the bag that snake was in?]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[It's distracted, so no it would not count as hack and slash you can just roll damage on it with whatever weapon you like, and it was a burlap sack large enough to fit a boa constrictor]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With the gnolls routed, Tori turned her attention to the problem between her companions legs. dropping her bow, she drew her short sword as she hurried to Larek's side. "What did I say about letting it bite you?" she barked, as she brought the blade down on the serpent's back.

[3 damage]