Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek snears at Tori. "Well i didn't want to get bitten by it. It just latched on when i tried to cut its head off. Now careful don't cut my dick off."

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't flatter yourself," Tori jibed, as she took another swing at the snake's midsection.

[6 damage]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The serpent was cut in half with single swift chop from Tori's short sword. It's erotic writhing came to a a torturously slow stop. Larek had just been pulled back from the brink, in what was the strangest cock tease of his life. With the fangs of the serpent removed and his schlong unsheathed from its maw he could see now his blushing swollen member. It throbbed almost painfully and it seemed so engorged it was almost a little thicker than normal. He was dying to get off, the heat of the venom flowing through him like a fever. Looking for some kind of antidote Tori found the following in the packs of the 2 gnolls:

39 Silver Tokens

A cool bottle of milk with a crudely drawn overly buxom woman on the label

A small phallic looking bottle with clear liquid labeled Inc. Ext.

A bottle of whiskey colored liquid simply labeled Equinum

And a green bottle with an olive green label displaying a forest nymph called Dryad Wine.

The serpent itself contains the 2 fangs, its leather, and two rations worth of snake meat.

What do you do? 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Taking stock of the strange assortment of bottles, Tori bundled them up in a single pack before turning back to Larek. "Sorry, but I don't think any of these are going to help. It looks like you're on your own with that," she said, motioning to his swollen dick. With that, she turned her attention to the much more pressing issue of her lack of clothing. Spotting the sack that the gnolls had been keeping the snake in, she strode over to it and, with a few slices of her sword, cut it into a single sheet of fabric, before wrapping it around her hips. Well I can, at least, cover my nickers. As she was admiring her makeshift skirt, and doing her best to ignore the fact that she was now walking around with her breasts on display for all to see, Tori suddenly noticed something was missing. "Charlotte?!" 

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
As Larek tries to get up he motions to Tori. "You know you could help suck out the Snake Venom". Proceeding to gesture at his swollen cock,meanwhile trying to suppress some of the effects of the snake venom.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori turned to the fallen orc with an incredulous look. "Really? The one other person who escaped Durance is missing, and you want a blowjob? I'm already giving you plenty of eye-candy, if you need more help cooling down, there's a nice cold river over yonder you can take a dip in." Leaving the orc to his own devices, Tori began searching the last place she had seen the minstrel.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Idk I'm just gonna roll with it]

The rough texture of the burlap itched coarsely at her skin, tho it did a fine job at hiding her moist snatch and her sable bush she couldn't help but wonder if one of the gnoll's lion cloths wouldn't make a better alternative, or for that matter the leather pouch she carried. Calling out to Charlotte drew back naught but the silence of the woods, Tori hurried back to their hiding spot to notice only an imprint in the grass where she had been, and what looked like the tracks of a solitary gnoll...

Meanwhile Larek's head was swimming, the oppressive heat of the poison coursing through his veins choked him with fever and sweat, he'd kill for a drink, or a good lay. He could swear his painfully throbbing erection was slightly larger than it aught to be, tho the salacious sway of Tori's tits probably had something to do with that.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Dropping the sack of bottles, Tori took off on the trail as fast as she could manage in bare feet. The tracks proved easy to follow; the three-hundred pound hyena-man was doing nothing to conceal his passing. Jumping fallen logs, and ducking low branches, she followed the trail of disturbed greenery only to come skidding to a halt just in time to keep from plowing into a wall of brambles, and thorns. 

The briar patch had clearly been entered by something big, and not too concerned by the odd thorn or nettle, a gnoll's thick fur and tough hide would give it plenty of protection from that. Reaching for her sword, Tori was shocked to find that she had forgotten to pick it back up after examining the dead gnolls. Still, unprepared to give up on her missing companion, she grit her teeth before pressing into the patch. At first, it was easy enough to push the branches and vines aside with her bow. But, as she pressed deeper, the brambles only got thicker. Finally, with the thorns pressing in all around her, and innumerable scratches covering her body, Tori was forced to turn back. The snapping of branches, and gasps of pain, preceded her as she emerged from the briar patch. Facing the wall of brambles, Tori let out a forlorn sigh as she prayed that the poor girl would be dead before the gnolls started in on her.

Turning to make her way back to the clearing, a sudden draft caught Tori's attention. Wincing, and hopping that she was wrong, she looked down to find her makeshift skirt missing. Peering back into the briar patch, she could see that it had indeed gotten snagged and torn off of her as she had bade her way through the bush. It now hung in tatters deep within the patch. "Figures," she muttered, as she made her way, once more naked, back to the scene of the battle.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[I kinda thought you were gonna prompt a roll for hunt and track there, but I like where you went with that. As for face it would appear they haven't been online in a while, so I'll give them another day or so before I give away their spot, for now tho they can be written in or out quickly enough. As for what follows feel free to progress as you please, if you do a sex scene perhaps we can arrange them by splitting the writing equally between the parties involved, ie. A threesome would be written in three parts by all involved, a scene written between two would be written by one and finished by the other, weather its two players or one player and the gm. Just to set a precident, I'm fine with whatever follows.]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
[So if the erection lasts more than 4 hours i should get a doctor xD]

Seeing that he wouldn't get any action from the girls, Larek set out to resolve the problem on his own. While Tori went to track the gnoll and Charlotte was nowhere to be seen he sat down and started to relieve himself as he let his imagination go wild. At first he started thinking of Nova and her petite body. Recalling the days they spent together having wild sex. How a little elf drove him to ecstasy, but then his mind began to wander. He started thinking of how fun it would be to have one of the girls accompanying him.With Tori he thought he could have rough sex.Saying to himself "A girl that tough can take it", but with Charlotte he didn't have that many new ideas. He was so used to fucking a petite girl that it didnt get him excited as much.After that his imagination took another turn. Larek imagined a scene where all 3 girls would be flaunting over him. He got more and more excited by this concept, imagining Tori and Charlotte licking his member at the same time,fighting over it and while all that was going down Nova was licking his balls. Thinking about this got him so excited he finally reached climax. As he came Larek felt a massive burden was lifted from him. He spent a few seconds dazed after that and got up to get himself together again.

After a few minutes he saw that Tori got back with no luck in her hunt for the gnoll. Although he noticed she was naked again,but he decided to keep to himself.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I see you managed to get it back into your pants," said Tori, as she entered the small clearing. "Listen, we need to get moving again, gnolls are easily driven off, but they'll soon return, and in greater numbers." Picking up the bag of bottles, as well as the dead snake, not to mention her sword, she turned to once again head in the direction of the ranger 'safe house', all the while acutely aware of the orcs eyes upon her.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
With a small smirk Larek said "And i see you managed to get out of yours again. You could have helped me instead of going off on a striping adventure. Your becoming quite the exebitonist."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I found no sign of Charlotte." Tori said, flatly, ignoring the orc's remark.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
"Well then i guess we should go to that cave. Its getting late. And we need some rest". Larek starts moving in the direction of the cave

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Since it's worth mentioning]

As Larek reached his climax the venom reacted and fed off his orgasim. It's hot sting and his adrenaline combining to cause his already large member to grow! As he pumped furiously up and down another inch and a half of solid orc cock meat spilled out of his tumescent rod. After it was all said and done his encounter with the snake had left him with a slightly thicker 8 and a half inch dick. Fitting the new girth in his slightly torn trousers took a bit of doing but it worked out fine. While he still felt a warm smolder in his nethers it was nowhere near as oppressive as it had been before, and he did indeed feel a great relief.

The group now a pair, they retrieved the dead snake carcass  (I assume) and continued on east.

It wasn't long before Tori spotted a pair or tracks crossing their path headed north. The tracks were padded and clawed in a way not unlike an animal, but I was clearly left by a bypedal creature, two bypedal creatures in fact, walking side by side ... perhaps hand in hand? Hard to say. A dark shadow hung over the woods and it would soon be nightfall. The path ahead of them twisted off further into the undergrowth.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
As Tori examined the trail Larek was considering what to do. Does he follow the tracks or go for the cave to rest. Feeling that he couldn't decide he spoke out to Tori. "So what do you think. Do we follow it or go to the cave and rest. Its getting late and who knows what could be waiting in undergrowth at night."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"If we try to follow every set of tracks we come across in these woods, we'll be wondering around forever. Once we set up a base camp, and get our bearings, we can decide our next move," Tori explained. Though she kept the thought to herself, Larek had a point; she was not eager to be out in a forest full of sex-crazed monsters, at night, naked.  

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
It was dusk as they reached the mouth of the cave, Sir Limburg the rat gave a alarming squeal as they approached, Tori could sense it too, the fetid stench of Ichor wafted from it welcoming them, they could see little puddles of the stuff pooled around the entrance. It would seem something wicked this way came, and had now taken residence in the cave.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
At the sound of the squeaking, Tori snapped to attention and searched the ground around her. There, in the tall grass, she spotted him. With his tiny ram-like horns, tiger striped fur, and thrashing lizard tail, there was no mistaking it; she had found her faithful companion. "Limburg." she called as she bent to scoop the odd looking rat up. "I can't believe you managed to make it here by yourself," she said, as she squeezed her beloved pet between her breasts. That was when the smell hit her. It was a sour odor, not unlike that of turned milk. Slowly her eyes turned to the mouth of the cave, and the puddles of slime leading to it. "Oh, great, what now?"

[Discern Realities 8. What should I be on the lookout for?]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Ichor pools are generally the result of Deamons, followers of the cult of Morgan so far warped they need to wear restrictive fetish gear to maintain some semblance of human shape, at least thats what you've herd from your fellow rangers. The only known thing capable of cleansing an Ichor pool is alchemist's fire, witch causes it to burn white hot.]

[I also forgot to mention that encountering the gnolls and the cock snake count as confronting new and interesting threats so thats 1 XP for each. The transformatives and silver are interesting treasure so thats 1 XP. And now finally arriving at the cave counts for learning something interesting about the world so thats another. So that's +4 XP for the group so far. Also Larek you failed 2 rolls last scene so don't forget to take an extra XP for that.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, so much for that," said Tori, as she turned on her heels and began walking as quickly, and quietly, as she could away from the cave. "Don't worry, I know another good camping spot about a mile from here."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Using her natural talent of woods craft Tori found a root shelter of an overturned tree not too far north of the cave and made an impromptu shelter from a number of spruce bows. Larek's axe certainty came in handy in that endeavor.

[Consume 1 ration, heal 1/2 your total Hp, and figure out who is taking watch first, either way the night is dark and full of terrors, but you two endure to see another sunrise]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori prodded at the few embers remaining in the fire pit as the sun began to rise. Across from the fire, Larek slept soundly after having completed the first watch. She would let him sleep for a couple more hours before waking him. In the meantime, she was just putting the finishing touches on the little project that had kept her occupied through the night. Having pulled out the spare leather pouch that they had gotten off the gnolls, she had cut the thing into various sized pieces and, combined with a bit of sinew and a snake tooth needle, she was now looking at crude but serviceable pair of moccasins. "There, these should let us pick up the pace a bit, at least," she muttered as she slipped the shoes on.

With the footwear taken care of, Tori regarded the other piece she had been working on with a little less pride. Picking up the last piece of leather, she wrapped it around her hips and secured it in place with a pair of simple wooden buttons. The skirt fit tight around her hips, and barely did anything to protect her modesty, but still she felt it was better than nothing; at least it itched a lot less than the burlap sack did.

As the sun continued to rise in the sky, Tori began to realize how much her head hurt, not to mention how dry her throat was. It suddenly dawned on her that they hadn't found a clean water source the day before, and dehydration was no doubt starting to set in. She turned to the bag of supplies they had gotten from the gnolls and began rummaging through it. Leave it to gnolls to avoid water like the plague. Lets see what we have in here; alcohol, alcohol, something that looks like a dick... Her hand finally came to rest on the large bottle of milk. Pulling it out, she took a closer look at it. The drawing on the label was simple, but not gnoll levels of simple, and she had never heard of one of the dog-men practicing glass work. "Maybe there are still farms around somewhere," Tori thought out loud. And, if there were farms, then maybe there was still some level of civilization. As she rolled the bottle in her hand, her parched throat continued to cry out to her. "Well, at any rate, beggars can't be choosers." With that she popped the cork out and drank deeply.

[Down the Hatch 10]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[It's a bottle of Succubus Milk, choose 2 feminine themed transformations, +1 bust size, more delicate features, more hip or rump, etc.]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
[just wanted to ask can we see the Keep from the cave? And what state it was in? Basically if the raid ended]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Fun fact, you are not camped at the cave. From where you are currently, you can see smoke still trailing off from the west. But its not nearly as intense as it could be]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek finally waking up from his long rest glanced over at Tori. He looked as she drank one of the potions that they got from the gnolls. Seeing that she did it out of thirst he was a bit intrigued by what the effects would be. As her body changed to be more voluptuous he became a bit intrigued by the potions. He pondered to himself that if those potions made such changes in his companion what could they do for him. As he looked at the potions he spent some time studying them. Seeing that the one Tori drank was a milky substance with a buxom woman on the lable. From that he deduced that that would make a woman look more well endowed. The one that caught his attention was the phallic shaped bottle that had Incubus extract written on it. Larek persumed that it may make his dick grow even more.He took the bottle with him as he went out for a bit to think it over.

While Larek was thinking of weather or not to drink the bottle he started to do some work. He got some wood with his axe then carried it to camp. Afterwards he started tending to his axe. He cleaned it from all the blood the gnolls left behind. This was a easy task he was used to do this every time he got in a fight before the tragedy of the keep. When he finished he went to look for Tori. Larek wanted one last look before he made a decision to drink the potion. When he found her in the camp he was surprised, she looked amazing. This made him want her more, saying to himself "One day.....one day". Deciding to drink the potion he told Tori. "If those potions did that to you I wonder what they will do to me".He picked up the bottle and drank it.

[Down the Hatch 10]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Well you're not wrong, pick 2 masculine themed transformations, +1.5 inch of D, increased thickness, larger balls, more dense musculature, more ruggedly good looks, broader shoulders, perhaps even small demon horns, etc.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Tori downed the bottle of milk, she was surprised, not only by the sweet flavor, but also by how filling it was. With the bottle empty, she sat back to enjoy the satisfaction of a full stomach. Sadly, she didn't have long to bask in contentment, as a sudden flash of heat surged through her chest and groin.  Her heart pounded in her chest, as a powerful pressure built within each of her breasts. Clutching at her bosom, she felt her hands sink in much further than they usually did. Fortunately the pressure was fleeting, however its effects were not. Staring, slack jawed, at herself Tori found that she had gone from sporting pert c-cup breasts to a pair of big firm d-cups.

She was only able to wonder at her new tits for a moment before the heat in her loins flared even stronger then before. Tori cried out as her, suddenly dripping, pussy felt like it was on fire. Unable to bear the need any longer, her hands dove to her sopping muff, two fingers slipping easily inside to press on her  most sensitive spot while the other had rubbed furiously at her swollen clit. In a matter of seconds, the combination sent her over the edge into an orgasm that shook her entire body. Tori screamed as her pussy spasmed, and drenched her hands, and inner thighs, with a generous splash of her feminine juices.

She lay there panting for a while, arms at her sides, legs spread wide, for the moment she didn't care that she was on display for all to see; she just needed to catch her breath. After a short rest, she groggily got to her feet, and tried to get used to the added weight now hanging on her chest. Well, this is a fine mess you've made Tori. Gods, I'm still dripping. A sudden noise behind her caught Tori's attention and she turned to see Larek behind her drinking one of the other potions.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
[Uh, hello everyone Aphro told me I can join I'll be posting my character at the discussion thread after this]

Reiya stares at the figures in the small clearing and ponders if it would be such a good idea to head to it, after reasoning to herself that it'd be better to take the chance instead of being alone in an highly unfamiliar area.

Soon everyone hears a twig snap coming from the west, slowly emergeing from the dark into the light of the clearing you all will see a fairly average sized figure it's very feminine with sharp looking emerald green eyes that seem to be always looking for something amiss she is whereing a fairly practical looking worn robes the hugs tighter to her body than normal robes. Her figure is rather thin, the only notable thing about her besides her long wild hair is the dagger on her belt and a rather large book.