Dedicated Sera Thread

BioSean1

May 3, 2016
How long does it take for her pregnancy to take and show? Been DP'ing her and cuddling every time it comes up

HighGrove

Jul 27, 2017
I've seen the term "Concubine Sera" mentioned once or twice. What is that, precisely? Is that finishing a Slave Sera's training, and then not encouraging her ambitions?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I've seen the term "Concubine Sera" mentioned once or twice. What is that, precisely? Is that finishing a Slave Sera's training, and then not encouraging her ambitions?
Yes, it's a Sera who has no more ambition in life other than being your sex toy.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It takes 95 days, but it will appear in the codex under tavros encounters near immediately.

There should also hopefully some additional blurbs that start firing after about day 30 that should alert you. But yeah, I got Jacques to add a log entry for it purely because actual human pregnancies are pretty annoying that way.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

csg608893

Nov 2, 2016
Hey I have to ask would having sub sera on your ship have any negative impact on any current or future Kara content given her stance on slavery?

gravit92

Sep 30, 2017
I can't seem to get the impregnate Sera option. I checked the encounter tab in Tavros and it said Sera Fertility: Infertile. Oh and before acquiring her I removed her dick, is that what's causing the problem?

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
I can't seem to get the impregnate Sera option. I checked the encounter tab in Tavros and it said Sera Fertility: Infertile. Oh and before acquiring her I removed her dick, is that what's causing the problem?
It’s backers patch only right now.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

If it says infertile, it means you haven't fully resolved her interactions. Use all of her talk options, either encourage or agree with her, then use the respectively correct choice in her Impregnate option.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
If it says infertile, it means you haven't fully resolved her interactions. Use all of her talk options, either encourage or agree with her, then use the respectively correct choice in her Impregnate option.
I've got her to agree to have kids, but how do I actually impregnate her? None of the available sex options seem to lead to it.

Utterfilth

Oct 2, 2017
I've got her to agree to have kids, but how do I actually impregnate her? None of the available sex options seem to lead to it.
How I'd you manage to do that? I can seem to find the dialogue options to talk about having kids. All the previous interactions lead nowhere.

Utterfilth

Oct 2, 2017
How I'd you manage to do that? I can seem to find the dialogue options to talk about having kids. All the previous interactions lead nowhere.
And the only thing I could agree/encourage was her starting a business, is that where I went wrong?

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
so I'm getting this one "“maybe if your genitals were compatible for breeding with hers, this would be possible…”" and I can't seem to figure out what kind of set-up I need to get the talk, all talks are done, all sex options are available (apart from riding her since she is de-dicked), she's a merchant, de-dicked and pink, currently not punishable (she hasn't done anything "bad" for the last 200 or so ingame days). Tried kicking her out and tacking her back, removing all the cocks except 1 then 2, tried different sizes, being taur/naga being 2legged etc. etc. honestly no clue how to unlock it as this point, especially since I can't seem to find any indicator as to why it would be blocked in the gdoc.

Last edited:

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
here's the save file with taur form currently, also have one in which I muck about with tits ed but I always do new content in the "unedited" saves before starting to fuck about.

Attachments

• Ashley (sera bug)- 1068 days.tits
    180.2 KB · Views: 11

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
here's the save file with taur form currently, also have one in which I muck about with tits ed but I always do new content in the "unedited" saves before starting to fuck about.
Post that save over in the bug reports section. Sera apparently doesn't like herms at the moment.

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
Post that save over in the bug reports section. Sera apparently doesn't like herms at the moment.
wasn't sure if it were a bug that's why I posted it here, thanks.

*edit* also the 1thing I didn't try (cunt removal) was the problem, ought to be more thorough next time around I suppose.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
It's a punishment, so she'll need to have done something to warrant being punished. You'll need a leash which you can buy from Inessa's store in Tavros. You might also need the grav-cuffs. There's also some optional scenes if you have a whip and a schoolgirl outfit. All of which can be bought at the same store.

Slayerseba

Oct 4, 2017
I don't get it. I've got Sera agree to be impregnated virility and fertility is at 100 yet after many days of fucking with her I can't make her cum inside during ride to impregnate my character, or for her to get pregnant from the DP.

ShadowLin

Oct 4, 2017
so i'm guessing there's no way for a male steel to impregnate sera. i finished all dialog with her and there's no option for vaginal sex gg

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
there's no option for vaginal sex gg
Well, there is vaginal when you finally break her and penetrate her.
And there's vaginal when you DP her.
Oh! And if you allow her to cuddle you when she joins you in bed, there's a chance of her riding you in a dom manner.

So, plenty of options.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
How do I break Sera?
I denied-released her til she got 80 obedience but now I don't know what to do.

Get her up to high lust, then release her.

Reactions: kinkshamer