Dedicated Sera Thread

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Right, but that 'riding' scene is one in which she's domming you; you access it by having her sleep by you. I want to write a vaginal in-bed scene where the PC is on top.
I know I was just really saying that currently the only option for single dicked chars is a random scene rather than one you can choose. I would still like the selectable scene that you're suggesting.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
So you DON'T let her come into your room and cuddle? Because that's quite successful in waking up to Sera being lewd.
right after i posted that it happened. it took lots of spamming

all just to get her pregnant.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Or you could just wait a couple of weeks. Two new vaginal scenes are written and ready to be coded.
Waiting? What nonsense is this?! This is the age of instant gratification!

I'm being sarcastic, of course. Waiting is fine, although I'm dying to see the new Halloween content for this year in a timely fashion.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
So my side project this month is to give Sub Sera some much needed polish. Here is what I'm intending on doing:

* A pitch vaginal scene that doesn't require two dicks
* Some reverse cowgirl action when you sleep with her at your feet
* Working with a coder to iron out a couple of problems, e.g. make it easier for her to impregnate you.

If there's something about sub Sera in her final state that irks you, now is the time to speak up! This'll probably be the last time I do anything with her. I'm certain there's at least one other longstanding issue which people constantly bring up that I'm forgetting here.

I always have Sera cuddle with me. I noticed a scene appearing recently where she takes Steele from behind (I didn't see anything about being in her lap). Are you saying there's a different scene if I have her sleep at my feet or that the scene is changed slightly from that choice?

I plan on increasing her fertility some more with the bunny ears cause its a little low for me.

Speaking of bunny ears, does the "furry asks for free mods and gets a treat" scene count as a forced transformation and/or have any in-game effect on Steele?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Speaking of bunny ears, does the "furry asks for free mods and gets a treat" scene count as a forced transformation and/or have any in-game effect on Steele?
As far as I know, no

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Once you have Sera sleeping in your bed you could just spam sleep and sooner or later it will happen. She also seems to get pregnant pretty quickly (I should mention I haven't messed with my verility at all) though I think it takes some time untill you can notice (few days).
Sera preg chance is 100% no matter Steele's virility if not sterile. I was tempted to change that as I don't like it, but that wasn't what I was tasked to do. I guess the collar shoots her up with super potent drugs...

Reactions: Nymphonomicon

OneHundredSteele

May 31, 2019
So I'm doing a femSteele and have yet to have the final scene proc for breaking Sera in. I've done it like a hundred times and still nothing. I've included my save file to hopefully get some eyes on it and see what I'm doing wrong? Or its just some low % rate that I haven't gotten the right roll on.

*Edit: I'm aware of the 80% cap on her obedience, the final scene simply wont proc for me.
Would be nice if I could figure a way to get to work with all the meddling I've done with TiTS.ed but nothing as far as yet.

Attachments

• Monet - 1430 days.tits
    228.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
So I'm doing a femSteele and have yet to have the final scene proc for breaking Sera in. I've done it like a hundred times and still nothing. I've included my save file to hopefully get some eyes on it and see what I'm doing wrong? Or its just some low % rate that I haven't gotten the right roll on.

*Edit: I'm aware of the 80% cap on her obedience, the final scene simply wont proc for me.
Would be nice if I could figure a way to get to work with all the meddling I've done with TiTS.ed but nothing as far as yet.
It seems as though you've already done it. You wouldn't have her as a merchant otherwise.

OneHundredSteele

May 31, 2019
Yea but she still wont cum inside Steele after being ridden.
Just seems like the kind of thing that would happen more frequently is all.
Edit: Especially after talking about getting Steele pregnant. Spooning cant be the only way to get pregnant. Havent gotten the riding scene variant to proc.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Edit: Especially after talking about getting Steele pregnant. Spooning cant be the only way to get pregnant. Havent gotten the riding scene variant to proc.
I'm pretty sure neither of the breaking scenes are repeatable. The cuddle scene is the only way for her to impregnate the PC at the moment.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Timely that this thread got a bump, because I'll be doing some more dom Sera stuff this month as voted for by my Patrons. There's a nice SnM scene in the works featuring her other cat boi sub Fix, and I'll be looking at a follow-up for her milking scene if you've been giving her far too much slut-milk too.

Ideo

May 30, 2016

This is a bug, there is supposed to be a variant to the ride scene after talking about pregnancy where she cums inside the pc and can get her pregnant.

I 'll make a bug report later.

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
I don't know why or how, but every single i ask Sera about the other transformation stuff, she says to keep sucking her off and whatnot, I have over 200k credits, she is my mistress, and I have high intelligence, yet for at least a month I haven't gotten to see the demon stuff and whatnot. Can anyone explain why? Screenshot provided below for reference Screenshot_2019-12-09-20-29-55-282.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-09-20-30-16-102.jpeg
    Screenshot_2019-12-09-20-30-16-102.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 1

TheShepard256

I don't know why or how, but every single i ask Sera about the other transformation stuff, she says to keep sucking her off and whatnot, I have over 200k credits, she is my mistress, and I have high intelligence, yet for at least a month I haven't gotten to see the demon stuff and whatnot. Can anyone explain why?
For some reason, the 'being her sub' way of unlocking those mods overrides the 'being rich' and 'being smart' ways. At this point, there's nothing you can do other than do as she says, though you do have the option to get a coupon for purchasing one of those mods (the one she mentions at the start of the scene), which the other ways don't have.

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
For some reason, the 'being her sub' way of unlocking those mods overrides the 'being rich' and 'being smart' ways. At this point, there's nothing you can do other than do as she says, though you do have the option to get a coupon for purchasing one of those mods (the one she mentions at the start of the scene), which the other ways don't have.
Well then, guess I'll stay a horsy boi den lol

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Nonesuch remember my prank sera wish list I had under ideas about 1-2 years ago? Some of that might be considered.

But currently I would love the options to make her act like a bimbo and dress cutey girlys even though she isn't as a Dom move on her.
Ie get her to go platinum blond. Bigger more sensitive tits, brazilian ass, higher libido and fertility, maybe sweet milkies...

Also have her see (if you have more than one pussy or dick) that two might be better. Anal done right is fun...but two pussies - she might have to beg for it or surprise you and expect you to order her to change back, but you decide to keep her w/two pussies instead.

Jealous Sara scene where you have her service all of your crew as punishment for her barging in on you and someone else in bed. Cause she was horny frustrated and thinks you don't love her anymore. Tell her you're not gonna turn on her birth control either...make her sweat her duties...

Find frilly girly dresses hats and bows and make her wear them (w/o underwear of course) and take her on promenade. (she even gets a girly umbrella). Could be a geisha version of this too.

Catch her riding your egg trainer...which she's stuffed your goo armor or convinced Celise to enter the egg/lube resevoir...she keeps impregnating herself over and over and over. Discussion leads you to find out that she's now got a fetish with getting pregnant and having babies/giving birth, but not so much the being pregnant part itself...too long and can't get preggers during.
She's roleplaying mommy with Celise and your good when she gives egg birth less than twenty minutes later. She's taken a temp lactation mod to allow for this.
To punish her you reach in and set the pregnancy to infinite (ie the one where you stay perma preggers until machine removes the eggs from you?)
This leads to her breaking down and telling you of her fetish in a confession and begging you to get her the ability to lay her own Real eggs for her children instead of carrying them for X number of months/days.
This could lead to Sara being given a TF (Custom as she requests/demands- likely with sexual favors and promises of being a good girl)
pussy/ovipositor basically laying eggs vs gestating live births) So short impregnation and lays a BIG BIG egg or two later. Which can go to the Nursery. And she is free to get pregnant again. Her original pussy though she reserves for you and you alone to get pregnant.
Her secret plan is to have a shit ton of demon children that are ensured a good start and education. A lil prank on the universe releasing all those succubi upon the universe.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Also when sleeping with you if you're lactating - have her latch on and drain you in morning. Notice she is carrying more milk and cow mods in her inventory now... opens up training her to be milked and love nursing others as a new fetish. If Reaha is aboard then Reaha can help with her training her tits.
Reaha then eventually asks you to get a basic milking machine onboard as magic milkers aren't enough.
Allow to choose if just milk milked or any body fluids. Some can go to Nursery others to Steele lab or just be sold to Breedwell.
Maybe lead to Celise accidentally getting bottled when she tries out the milking machine - takes a few days to get her reassembled though...a few feedings and she's back in full shape...at least her core didn't get sucked through and bottled...

Now this could open up other's on ship getting milked other than Reaha and Sara too. A certain pet that once bimbofied would indeed enjoy the milker too. You can put your centaur droid companion on this duty in the hold/cargo space too. Gives her a new job and something to do other than wait in standby for you to come pet and fuck her or tell her time for walkies and fighting again.

F

Franks

YHaSZ9C.gif

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Man, Nonesuch ain’t got time for this shit.

If you want him to do your idea, then at least, pay the poor man to do it for you.
If you want to commission me, all of my information is here. The gist of it is - $18 per 1000 words, get hold of me via hasnowhereelsetogo@gmail.com , and I'll quite happily do anything that would realistically get into TiTS.

Last edited:
Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Chudlunk

Jan 30, 2020
Any chance of Sera ever draining the players dicksize into her own? That's sort of the apex of the fetish and it hard bums me she just shucks the extra mass into her tail.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Any chance of Sera ever draining the players dicksize into her own? That's sort of the apex of the fetish and it hard bums me she just shucks the extra mass into her tail.

She does that exactly because compensating for her dick size in the rest of her scenes would be a huge pain in the neck, particularly as you can feasibly do that and then enslave her, so in every scene she has she might have a 100 foot dick. I know it doesn't quite hit the bullseye of the inch stealing fetish, but you'd basically have to design an NPC entirely around that premise in order to do it properly.

Reactions: valkyr42

Chudlunk

Jan 30, 2020
I get that doing it perfectly would require a great deal of effort. But having some range thresholds with some dialogue mixups doesn't seem like an impossible task.

And unless I'm mistaken having her have some limit on her own dick size doesn't seem impossible either.

The character in its current iteration just seems like an unsatisfying half-measure. (no pun intended)

Making it perfect would of course make her one of if not the most complicated characters. There would need to be a check on size difference, and a check for whether both her and your penis occupy a certain sort of size category. Like normal 5-9, big 10-16, huge 16-28, massive etc. etc. But although I wouldn't moan about the lack of inclusion of a system so robust, something barebones that just has her get bigger with a limit and uses the normal descriptor changes with perhaps one or two variations at certain thresholds doesn't seem too far-spun.

TheShepard256

um quick question how do I make her my ship merchant?
Sell her enough stuff that she won't buy anything more from you (if you've done her Disco 3000 quest well enough, this can't happen, so don't do that quest). Then, buy out her contract from Sentient Acquisitions and train her to full submissiveness. After that, there'll be dialogue options that will unlock the option to fund her being a ship-board merchant.

Reactions: HavocHive55